Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY!  (Read 1950 times)
Ruzer

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:25:19 PM

How there are so many different cryptocurrency projects. The competition in this sphere is very big and it is very hard to attract a lot of users to the platform and create a big community.

That is why cryptocurrency project must have original idea and useful product. It must be different from others to attract users.

The have an original idea it is very important but it is necessary to have an experience team that can realize the idea of the project.
dharmapriya

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:08:09 PM

How there are so many different cryptocurrency projects. The competition in this sphere is very big and it is very hard to attract a lot of users to the platform and create a big community.

That is why cryptocurrency project must have original idea and useful product. It must be different from others to attract users.

Cryptocurrency project must to attract attention to users. One of the most resultative thing to attract attention of users is advertising.
Valentin1959

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:52:16 PM

It is very importat to create a community and attract the users to the platform. More users more demand in platforn.

Messenger to be successful needs a lot of users. ELVN must have more advantages that people would use it.

I think that blockchain technology can become the advantage of the project. It will be comfortable for the users to have messenger with blockchain.
Extassy

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:38:11 PM

After the ICO of Telegram appears a lot of crypto projects that creates a messenger with wallet on blockchain. But ELVN has a working messenger.
bercy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:22:58 PM

ELVN does not conduct IEO to collect money for the realization of idea. ELVN has a working messenger with wallet and promote his messenger.
sheba

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:02:13 PM

With so many messaging app project right now on the industry what edge will be ELVN will dominate on other projects? Other than that, Telegram is also evolving and adapting crypto.
Galaxy23

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:08:33 PM

Airdrop is a good way to attract users to the platform. Users will get free tokens and start to use messenger.

It will be good that it will be airdrop. But now there is no information that ELVN plans to conduct airdrop or bounty.

Usually airdrops are used during conduction of ICO or IEO to attract a crypto community around the ecosystem of project and promote of project.
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:12:46 PM

Airdrop is a good way to attract users to the platform. Users will get free tokens and start to use messenger.

It will be good that it will be airdrop. But now there is no information that ELVN plans to conduct airdrop or bounty.

Usually airdrops are used during conduction of ICO or IEO to attract a crypto community around the ecosystem of project and promote of project.

and usually airdrop can also control prices when a token is released for the first time in an exchange

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nouurhan

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:46:11 PM

Besides messenger it will be a bild-in messenger cryptocurrency wallet. Users can send crypto to each other.

Telegram wanted to build wallet in messenger. But for now there is no wallet. May be another messenger with wallet will appear.

Telegram has a very attractive GRAM community in Telegram, all news about TON development are posted there but now we do not have a real product.
bitcoinnederland

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:25:32 PM

I think that the idea to creat a messender with cryptocurrency wallet is very good. If it will be airdrop I will participate in it.

I think that many people will participate in airdrop to get free tokens. Thanks airdrop more people will use the messenger.

If ELVN will have a airdrop I will participate in it and I think that many people will participate in airdrop. It will be good if here will be airdrop.
dharmapriya

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:31:24 AM

It is necessary to promote airdrop, it is necessary to promote the messenger. In all case promotion is necessary.

I think that the promotion and developing ecosystem is a important part for growing the the number of users of messenger.
Valentin1959

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:13:27 AM

Referral system is a good way to grow the community. If people will get a reward for inviting new people for messenger they will work more active.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:29:53 AM

It is necessary to promote airdrop, it is necessary to promote the messenger. In all case promotion is necessary.

I think that the promotion and developing ecosystem is a important part for growing the the number of users of messenger.
Of course, the project needs a large advertising campaign to popularize the messenger. Are there already any statistics on the use of the messenger?
Extassy

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:55:28 AM

The referral system should work so that there is no abuse, and then too many dead accounts will be registered, and the messenger needs active users.
bercy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:42:21 AM

There are so many fraud in different spheres. A lot of fraud can be connected with referral system if it will not be good organize.
Galaxy23

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:25:09 AM

Besides messenger it will be a bild-in messenger cryptocurrency wallet. Users can send crypto to each other.

It is very good that it will be a big ecosystem. It will be very comfortable to users to use such messenger with wallet.

Now users have a big choice and Telegram messenger is very popular. To compete with Telegram it is necessary to be better than Telegram.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:58:01 AM

ideas like this are not new the last I know is MIG it seems they also haven't succeeded, actually a very good messenger wallet makes it easy for crypto users, and I think some giants like telegram, whatsapp, and facebook messenger are definitely planning something like this.

nouurhan

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:10:08 PM

ELVN is a messenger with a build in wallet. Telegram does not have a built in wallet. It is only plan to release a wallet.
bitcoinnederland

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:01:29 PM

I think that the idea to creat a messender with cryptocurrency wallet is very good. If it will be airdrop I will participate in it.

The idea to create a messenger with wallet and reward of users is good and if it will be bounty or airdrop here a lot of people will participate.

It is good that users will be rewarded for their activity by local tokens. People will use messenger more active to get a reward.
bibica1368

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:50:32 PM

It is necessary that tokens of ELVN will be traded on different exchanges. It must be use to buy and sell tokens that people use the messenger.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: