Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY!  (Read 1950 times)
AkstDavid

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:40:33 PM

I can wait, I think my question will remain not without attention at this forum. In general, I have already met a similar project somewhere, with a similar business model. But he did not survive the crypto winter.
What happened to him? How exactly did the bankruptcy happen? Did they already have a working product?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:55:55 PM

What exactly do you have for comfortable communication with friends and family? What are you better than others?

For example, it is possible to make audio and video calls, send text, voice and video Messages. That suits me. Cheesy

Well this functionality is almost any popular messenger. As for the opportunity to receive a reward for activity, then probably everyone should choose what is more important to him.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:19:00 PM

That is, for getting likes, posting new videos and photos? Very interesting concept. I want to quickly test the application.  Cheesy
It is really interesting to get additional income by communicating with friends.

True, this will be a double pleasure and benefit not only for our mood, but also for the wallet. I just don’t know how to sell these tokens and where.  Shocked
EroPert34

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:38:14 PM

True, this will be a double pleasure and benefit not only for our mood, but also for the wallet. I just don’t know how to sell these tokens and where.  Shocked
You forgot about the built-in crypto exchanger, you can easily exchange coins of the project for BTC.
Genrih40

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:17:16 PM

You forgot about the built-in crypto exchanger, you can easily exchange coins of the project for BTC.

Have you tested the messenger personally??? What other currencies are there in the crypto-wallet?
MajorGreg

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:24:25 PM

Have you tested the messenger personally??? What other currencies are there in the crypto-wallet?

And why there to introduce many currencies at once, if it is enough to introduce only the most popular coins. Wink
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:03:21 AM

This is really a new idea, helping the trading community or investors can chat on apps and I appreciate this. A good idea always needs a good vision and a good direction for stable development.
But can you tell more about the future vision?

lagemond

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:09:27 AM

Social networks are gaining popularity every year, it is a very competitive niche.

It is unlikely that the ELVN project will be able to fight today's giants of social networks. This project should be considered as an alternative. Grin
EroPert34

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:37:36 AM

Guys, has anyone tested the messenger yet? What can you say about him?
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:49:45 AM

Social networks are gaining popularity every year, it is a very competitive niche.

It is unlikely that the ELVN project will be able to fight today's giants of social networks. This project should be considered as an alternative. Grin

Yes. How this network can compete for example with Telegram which in my opinion is the main messenger for the crypto community. It's really very difficult.

defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:27:01 PM

Well they want to interest users in rewards for activity. Perhaps the project will attract users but it will be a limited contingent I think. But it could be the target audience of the crypto community.

Pidoplech

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:25:29 PM

Yes. How this network can compete for example with Telegram which in my opinion is the main messenger for the crypto community. It's really very difficult.
It is hard to call telegram a social network, it is rather a parody of it.
Genrih40

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:18:03 PM

Well they want to interest users in rewards for activity. Perhaps the project will attract users but it will be a limited contingent I think. But it could be the target audience of the crypto community.
What kind of reward are we talking about? Can I see the details?
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:46:29 PM

It is hard to call telegram a social network, it is rather a parody of it.

I didn't call the Telegram a social network. This project judging by the name also does not refer to social networks - "FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY". Will it be able to compete with popular messengers?

Vandalinh

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:47:23 PM
Merited by luckykitty (2)

What kind of reward are we talking about? Can I see the details?

Bonuses for activity in cryptocoins. For your actions that you used to do for free in other social networks, with ELVN you will receive income.
This is very beneficial for the average user, there are no restrictions, your earnings can be large.

MajorGreg

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:48:01 PM

Why combine a social network and a crypto wallet? Is that logical?
EroPert34

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:05:39 PM

Are you joking? The logic here is to create comfort for their customers, this is the most important task.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:24:01 PM

How much does 1 PLC coin cost? And how can it be sold, is your token already traded? Do you plan to make payments with other cryptocurrencies?
Very relevant question. You can earn a coin without problems, but how to sell it?

If the project offers its token as a reward, then there should be a clear mechanism for token circulation in the system. Maybe this is its own exchange?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:26:49 PM

Is the crypto-exchange built right into ELVN? If this is so, then it is cooler than just a messenger, it is already a whole crypto ecosystem with its customers and the community.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:26:02 AM

Are you joking? The logic here is to create comfort for their customers, this is the most important task.

I think that such unification will certainly be convenient for users. Of course, if the security of storing coins will be good enough.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: