Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY!  (Read 1950 times)
Delegat6

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:43:25 AM

What Protocol is used to pay for the time spent in the application? There is a table of income?
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 08:45:31 AM

This is funny, this thread is titled 'first messenger which rewards for activity', but I checked on the Elvn website there was a statement, we will not get compensated for the time we spend on Elvn. Only referral will be compensated.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
mitriih

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:59:36 AM

This is funny, this thread is titled 'first messenger which rewards for activity', but I checked on the Elvn website there was a statement, we will not get compensated for the time we spend on Elvn. Only referral will be compensated.
I think we need to study the project in more detail, so that there are no misunderstandings.
Krivocyuk

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:33:46 AM

I think we need to study the project in more detail, so that there are no misunderstandings.

I am sure that you need to test the product yourself, then everything will fall into place.
Vandalinh

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:36:28 AM

What is the Protocol created,developed token ELVN, on the platform of ETH?
BaidaRo

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:37:34 AM

What is the Protocol created,developed token ELVN, on the platform of ETH?

ELVN token will be issued on the ERC20 protocol Shocked
AkstDavid

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:05:16 AM

What is the amount of Soft Cap? What is the amount of Hard Cap? Given the market situation, it will be difficult to raise the necessary funds.
Samorodn

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:58:38 AM

What is the amount of Soft Cap? What is the amount of Hard Cap? Given the market situation, it will be difficult to raise the necessary funds.

In fact, the softcap is only $500,000, I think this amount will not be a problem to collect.
FrankTe1

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:05:34 PM

In fact, the softcap is only $500,000, I think this amount will not be a problem to collect.
Yes, the amount is small, the team's requests are quite feasible. We can only wish good luck to the project.
Baryanc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:08:50 PM

When does the token distribution start? Is there any lockup or will they be distributed at once?
DjonSnou1

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:12:00 PM

When does the token distribution start? Is there any lockup or will they be distributed at once?
These are small details, I do not think that if the tokens are frozen, it will be some long period of time. Cool
Gregor73

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:29:09 PM

These are small details, I do not think that if the tokens are frozen, it will be some long period of time. Cool

During the IEO, the purchased tokens will be frozen in user accounts. After the IEO is finished, they will be unfrozen and users will be able to make transactions. Wink
rikaxeds

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:31:19 PM

During the IEO, the purchased tokens will be frozen in user accounts. After the IEO is finished, they will be unfrozen and users will be able to make transactions. Wink
After the completion of the IEO will be unfrozen only for trading on the exchange itself? Will the withdrawal of these tokens from the exchange be available?
Delegat6

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:32:06 PM

After the completion of the IEO will be unfrozen only for trading on the exchange itself? Will the withdrawal of these tokens from the exchange be available?

In theory, all operations with this token will be available.
mitriih

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:37:33 PM

What is the minimum purchase amount per contributor?
Krivocyuk

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:39:52 PM

In previous rounds, the minimum purchase was $50, I think this round will not change.
Vandalinh

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:42:44 PM

The amount of the minimum purchase remains the same and is equal to$ 50, no changes I have not seen, if they were, it would be announced.
BaidaRo

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:46:33 PM

I would like to know how many percent of the total amount collected during the token sales, you will spend on further promotion and advertising of the project?
AkstDavid

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:47:16 PM

I would like to know how many percent of the total amount collected during the token sales, you will spend on further promotion and advertising of the project?

On the website there is information about it, they want to spend on advertising as much as 75% of the funds raised.
Samorodn

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:48:09 PM

On the website there is information about it, they want to spend on advertising as much as 75% of the funds raised.

This is the right decision, advertising can not spare money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: