Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I open a account at: iziextrade.com?  (Read 150 times)
GoudMatroosOog (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:43:52 PM

Could anybody help with some info please.... I need to know how to open/register an account at: iziextrade.com It's the the only place pace I can sell my 1.8 IZC (Izicoins) for $130 ($72 for 1.0) Not to be SHRUDE, but I would be more than happy to SHARE my trade profits with the FIRST two posters
that gives my any VALUABLE intel ($10 each - please specify the crypto). I can only help YOU if you help ME i'm afraid...

Thanks anyway.

PS: to the holier than though moderators/owners who keep deleting my posts(like these) for NO reason... I love YOU too!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:39:05 PM

First time to hear this kind of exchange and it's also the first time to see an exchange that doesn't have registration page. They are still on beta so I think that you need to contact them first so that they can give you account details that you can use to log in and start trading that coin.
I've navigated and checked each of their page and I've found nothing about the registration, it's just logging in and their support.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GoudMatroosOog (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:05:02 PM

First time to hear this kind of exchange and it's also the first time to see an exchange that doesn't have registration page. They are still on beta so I think that you need to contact them first so that they can give you account details that you can use to log in and start trading that coin.
I've navigated and checked each of their page and I've found nothing about the registration, it's just logging in and their support.

Contacting their support just may be THE answer! THANKS! A promise is a promise... (as soon as I get my IZC traded - you get $10 in which-ever
tradable crypto you prefer!)
bernardos

Activity: 686
Merit: 45

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:54:46 PM

Have you tried to establish contact with their support? Maybe they can tell you how and when it will be possible to register.
Their support team is available over Whatsapp, Message +55 13 3301-0743 on WhatsApp.
https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=551333010743&text=&source=&data=

Content writer and Croatian translator. Contact me for more information.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:51:54 PM

Contacting their support just may be THE answer! THANKS! A promise is a promise... (as soon as I get my IZC traded - you get $10 in which-ever
tradable crypto you prefer!)
Update this thread on how the support reacted and what's the solution that they have given to you.
Well, you are generous to give me $10 and I'm not really expecting this kind of reward because I just want to help you but in case that you have traded those coins of yours I will not reject that token of appreciation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:01:32 PM

It's going to be quite a hustle for you. The only active trade pair i see is IZC/BRL
But even then, there are no buyers of IZC. all i see are sellers

So your price of $130 is imaginary as we speak as there are no buyers of your token so far

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:51:59 AM

I found out that site has also an app for ios and android users but the reviews were terrible and tried to contact their support through whatsapp but it was an error.

Why don't you just wait for it to get listed in good trading site. Idk where did you get those $130 thing.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:44:30 PM

I found out that site has also an app for ios and android users but the reviews were terrible and tried to contact their support through whatsapp but it was an error.

Why don't you just wait for it to get listed in good trading site. Idk where did you get those $130 thing.
Any shitcoin wont be listed yet this is already an Exchange token itself(IZC). Cant believe on what im seeing where there were you can see specific account names which who do sells and buy.
I dont even know on whats that BRL symbol on that exchange yet there were no value listed on how much the token is.
I do see this as a shilling thing rather than as a query.lol

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:25:22 PM

Any shitcoin wont be listed yet this is already an Exchange token itself(IZC). Cant believe on what im seeing where there were you can see specific account names which who do sells and buy.
I dont even know on whats that BRL symbol on that exchange yet there were no value listed on how much the token is.
You are not the only one surprised about this... I mean why the hell would they display traders names?  Grin

The BRL symbol i think stands for Brazilian Real which is Brazil's official currency. However i don't think this is possible. Perhaps just away of luring people to trade in the shit exchange

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:55:14 PM

You are not the only one surprised about this... I mean why the hell would they display traders names?  Grin

The BRL symbol i think stands for Brazilian Real which is Brazil's official currency. However i don't think this is possible. Perhaps just away of luring people to trade in the shit exchange
Too much hassle plus you cant see any Charts.Would you consider this as an exchange platform?

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:49:20 AM

Could anybody help with some info please.... I need to know how to open/register an account at: iziextrade.com It's the the only place pace I can sell my 1.8 IZC (Izicoins) for $130 ($72 for 1.0) Not to be SHRUDE, but I would be more than happy to SHARE my trade profits with the FIRST two posters
that gives my any VALUABLE intel ($10 each - please specify the crypto). I can only help YOU if you help ME i'm afraid...

Thanks anyway.

PS: to the holier than though moderators/owners who keep deleting my posts(like these) for NO reason... I love YOU too!

The platform was kind of a weird to me, When I tried to open it I don't see any registration or signup for the exchange.
And the interface was not that attractive to me too. But their support was watsapp have you try to contact them? or if yes do they reply
on you?
PatrickNuytemans

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:16:32 PM

I saw this post searching for something else. I have an empty wallet because I didn't trust this ICO.

I suggest you read the iZiCoin ICO Review & Rating on topicolist webite.

In my opinion you wont get your money back, if I'm wrong and this is legit just keep an eye out for the use of your wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: