Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:15:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto social platforms do you use?  (Read 598 times)
fireflies79

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:07:51 PM

I use crypto world talk, bitcoin talk, telegram and youtube.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:25:23 PM

What other platforms except for Bitcointalk forum you read?

i get 99% of my infos from the bitcointalk forum and telegram. you always have to pay attention to
what infos you trust and since the majority of videos and blogs paid advertising is please pay attention. Wink
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:55:23 PM

There are quite a good number of Cryptocurrency social platforms, I have particularly signed up with cryptocoinpravda, Steemit, minds, reddit and this current one among few others. It does matter which platform the news is first seen on, some others can confirm it. Some of these platforms however are not just authentic sources of the news, we may get the information from them and eventually look for the source through them for verification

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
BBjoe

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:10:22 PM

I participate in some other forums, they aren't as crypto-focused as BT, but they have crypto sections. Other than that I used altpocket.io for a bit (not the owner, but I was part of beta testing). Other than that, I don't really have other sites I use, although I would like to plan and develop some in the future for sure.

Looks interesting. How active the community is? If I got it right, the main goal is to treck huh?
MindControl1337

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:14:11 AM

Hey, I hear about Nucypher, but this is just a recommendation, didnt' use it by myself. In general, there are indeed lots of paid articles out there ..that's I am fed up with.
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:29:48 AM

There are some people who say they haven't used any blockchain social platform LOL, bitcointalk is a social platform forum, besides bitcoingarden, ...
For me I use steemit, reddit, medium, these are really good platforms, I follow and read news about blockchain there, it really makes me happy

idythef

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:51:06 AM

I always update Instagram and telegram to learn about crypto developments. besides that some websites and scointelegrap. but I often see on Instagram and telegram.

Hm.. never in my life did I see crypto on Instagram. Ofc there are some profiles..but the number is way less than on other platfroms. To me, Instagram is more about photos, not  articles..don't think we've cool authors there at all.
Sparroww

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:07:26 AM

currently i am not using any crypto social platform, but i have plan.
EvilMilk (OP)

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:22:48 AM

I read blogs on taklimakan. It's a new platform, but the keep proving people trust in themwith lots of money raised in tokensale.Use their rating system to select the best content on the platform.

Looked through it quickly. So, it's pretty cool.. Lots of various content, which is good. Also paid attention to the rating system. It's like if you don't like a low-quality content the system helps you with that.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:29:00 AM

Publis0x, Steemit, Bitcointalk and altcoinstalksforum.
But as I think so we really need social platform like Voice from EOS. I hope that they will have a success and 2 billion of people will move from Facebook to Voice, where they be more safe with their personal datas.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:49:59 AM

I am reading a lot of crypto news on Steemit and Medium and think that those are great crypto related blogs, where you can find useful information. Moreover, there are several forums like Bitcointalk, for example: Altcointalks, Moonforum and so on.

I don't think Medium would qualify as a crypto social media platform. I use steemit, minds, cryptosocial majorly, that's asides BTT, altcoinstalk, and bitcoingarden. I'm looking to join some more though, within the block chain space you need to network and meet new people, who knows, Satoshi might want to link up. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:14:06 PM

I think this is exactly where you want to be. I know places like ccn and so forth are fully paid stuff and there is barely anything new in there that we don't already know but honestly if you keep going to those places then they will continue to get paid for press releases and this will continue in a circle, you need to stop reading those places and they will have less visitors which means people will pay less to them so they will have to make better journalism.

Just visit here and read topics here and messages so forth, go visit reddit as well since its user generated and votes decide what is good and what is bad which means press releases get down voted to hell. Aside from this two that is basically controlled by the general public you do not need any new place.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:02:00 PM

Before I ever discovered the existence of Bitcointalk forum, I was a huge fan of Steemit, steemit enables you to publish post, generally have fun and still earn while at it and I have been using it for some years now, it also came in handy when I started bounties as well.

Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:31:47 PM

There was a forum where I used to write articles and get paid in their native Coin which can be exchanged to any Major Cryptocurrencies in their forum, the name of that forum is ForumCoin I think, been a very long time ago, I am partial to forums that enable me to earn from chatting and having fun.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 03:41:00 PM

Frankly speaking, I don't use any other forum than bitcointalk. I have heard of bitcoingarden, but not tried it.
Another social media platform which is based on blockchchain technology is  Sapient which I am using to post and read some other stuff.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 03:44:51 PM

I use bitcointalk, telegram and twitter as a social platform. I follow the news and updates of the platforms which I'm interested in from Twitter and Telegram. At Bitcointalk, I try to read all the informative topics that are particularly relevant to altcoins.
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:49:38 PM

I use bitcointalk, telegram and twitter as a social platform. I follow the news and updates of the platforms which I'm interested in from Twitter and Telegram. At Bitcointalk, I try to read all the informative topics that are particularly relevant to altcoins.
You can pay attention to the medium and steemit from a trusted project or account platform that often publishes crypto news. very interesting to follow the news there. many people publish writings that can add to our insight into the crypto world.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:59:59 PM

For me this forum brings the most of the information and discussion im looking for but i do use some other sources for reference and those may be from medium, steemit, reddit and sometimes ico listing websites.

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:35:48 PM

During this time I only looked at the Bitcointalk forum. I think here is very accurate and precise. Apart from the Bitcointalk forum, I also often find it on Telegram and Twitter.

guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:22:26 PM

I always update Instagram and telegram to learn about crypto developments. besides that some websites and scointelegrap. but I often see on Instagram and telegram.

Curious why nobody mentioned Steemit. Here, you can leave your messages, communicate, do various short tasks, and even get awarded for all of it. Thus, Steem has become a very popular token. If on Facebook and Twitter you are not awarded for your posts, staying active here, you can really earn cryptocurrencies.

Actually, there is only one small problem here. You can sign in for free for 2 weeks only. Then, you have to pay.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: