Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO's has cause more harm done good  (Read 872 times)
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 08:14:12 PM

From your subject word, i disagree

IEOS judgement depends on your experience on and with ieos

So instead of judging directly that ieos are bad; first determine what exactly you are doing wrong.
Dyor.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:16:23 PM

I agree to you that most people especially those new comers in the field of investment in cryptocurrency are exactly doing that thing.
But this is not apply for all as there are still so many wise men in the field. i believe IEO will wake up the sleeping giant of cryptocurrency.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:38:28 AM

any form of getting paid to release a useless token has always been harmful to the whole ecosystem. it started with copy coins with huge premines and then evolved slowly to other forms with its latest being ICOs and then that started to change name to other things such as IEO.
in the end they are all giving a large amount of money to incompetent people who are incapable of doing anything but creating a copy of another useless token on another platform. that easy money kills the whole market and more importantly kills the innovation that is the only reason the altcoin market began!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:43:16 AM

I don't agree with you sorry IEO as fix more damaged that ICO has done to crypto world,thanks to biggest exchanges reputations if not investors will still be afraid of investing a penny

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:06:52 PM

I think it is wrong to go for investment or bounty projects without conducting a research. IEO is just an advanced form of ICO and there may not be any guarantee that a project launching IEO is genuine. So do your research.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:19:44 PM

I do not know that you have lost something. For me, learn more about the IEO project and the platform accepts it to buy. I have more than one profit and I'm happy with the IEO. You should only join the IEO on major trading platforms, such as Binance. IEO is much better than ICO.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:28:13 PM

As before, people did not study the project and invested in ICO, and now they are investing in IEO without studying the project. It did not change anything. But the study of the project is definitely always necessary. It is often important to see what assets we have, and whether it is possible to extract additional profit from this.
Another thing is that participation in the IEO on the trusted exchanges gives more confidence that we will not be deceived.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:29:03 PM

I do not know that you have lost something. For me, learn more about the IEO project and the platform accepts it to buy. I have more than one profit and I'm happy with the IEO. You should only join the IEO on major trading platforms, such as Binance. IEO is much better than ICO.
IEO is a top choice for risk lovers because this is an investment that can help you earn huge profits and if you are more lucky, you will be able to profit x10 in a very short time. I participated in 3 IEO projects at Binance exchange and felt very good because I could sell at very high prices at this exchange. In addition Binance, you can choose Okex, Huobi, Gate, Kucoin to join the IEO because these are exchanges with very good IEO projects.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:02:57 PM

agree because i think it is a bit dangerous because most exchanges don't care about investors, they prefer to profit by using iOo and they always launch garbage project, but this only applies to some exchanges and not everything is like this, if you want to participate in IEO you have to be a little vigilant .
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:32:32 PM

As once said, the IEO is not the next way to recognize the success of a project or feel safer without it, it can also cause dependence on new investors. it's like a double-edged sword. need to be alert. Finally, the IEO is also capable of a literal backlash.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:03:04 PM

The arrival of IEO's has cause more harm done good in the sense that many do not seek to make their own research about projects that's are involve in IEO, everyone is made to believe the exchanges are in control and are bound to think the exchanges are in best position to know better and hence expect that the due deligence be done by them, but trust me most of this exchanges are rather soiling the space and aiding most of this projects to mislead investors....
Agreed or Disagree? Argue it out

I maybe not agree with you. IEO is nothing just buying tokens from exchanger by buyer that was did by team of a project. Here also buyer must research about that tokens future, roadmap. whitepaper. etc. On the other hand IEO support team to do strongly work behind roadmap without any tension i think so that buyer can buy tokens.
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:15:59 PM

l do agree with you opinion. It seems to me it is improbable can not be possible without risk. There is always risk. The core is not risk, it is something so misleading and it is not honorable. l would like to draw attention to the fact, more than that they use their power to pursue their selfish interests. That is really.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:20:20 PM

Every exchange that is holding an IEO risks with its reputation cause the task of filtering IEO projects is supposed to be in exchange's responsibility, right? So, exchange should choose wisely not to lose its users' trust.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:13:25 PM

The arrival of IEO's has cause more harm done good in the sense that many do not seek to make their own research about projects that's are involve in IEO, everyone is made to believe the exchanges are in control and are bound to think the exchanges are in best position to know better and hence expect that the due deligence be done by them, but trust me most of this exchanges are rather soiling the space and aiding most of this projects to mislead investors....
They are more passive in finding information and they only care about profit more than their true value. When fomo psychology happens badly after that crypto is traded some people are willing to own it at a very high price and they never return to the original price to pay back. There were a number of projects that had ICOs last year, but the following year continued to sell IEO at a cheaper price to find a way to create a volume for that crypto. Their goal is to create liquidity for their crypto. IEO has become a great tool to attract capital. We need to be cautious in investment.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:25:30 PM

a lot of people trying ieo, and maybe they move from ico to ieo because ieo really cool from famous exchanger and already placed on them. so, no need to worry about 'when exchanger'. it doesnt mean ico worse than ieo, sometime ico price is better than ieo. but, ieo give more trust to bounty hunter

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Samuel4

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:38:11 PM

Personally, I don't agree to this. Whether IEO or ICO, it is up to the investors to actually do research and understand what he or she is putting money into. Just like ICOs, there are good IEOs and bad ones. As a Crypto investor, DYOR before investing.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:25:35 PM

I not full agree with your argument, I myself sometimes look for more information on the IEO, especially regarding the exchanger that contributed to the coin listing. Every subject has a negative side and I think how it can impact depending on investors or users to be more careful in investing, this is common things for investor.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:09:27 AM

IEO has fix more damages in crypto space so far,lack of trust issues when investing in ICO has reduced alot and investors confidence are been direct towards top exchanges now,binance is a good example of how successful IEO projects are.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flyer88

Activity: 1177
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 08:24:54 AM

IEO does not bring any harm, only small exchange offers too many IEO, causing many people to invest in IEO in these exchange losses. But see those who invest in the IEO of big exchange, they don't lose at all.
In the future I'm sure many great Exchange will receive the IEO project. Indeed,
The problem is now a lot of IEO done in small market so that investors hesitate to buy the coins/tokens. 
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:09:34 AM

Today there are many exchangers that are only like service providers for the developer team to raise funds for the development of their projects through the IEO path. For investors, ICO and IEO should be the same because everything depends on the project is good or not. Therefore, in my opinion the IEO of a large exchanger like binance is the main choice in investing
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: