Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO's has cause more harm done good  (Read 868 times)
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:14:41 AM

therefore never blame anyone if someone loses in the IEO, because every action you have taken is of course the result of your own research. and also never heard of FUD because it will not guarantee that you will get good results. the next day make sure that every action you take, you have thought about the risks first.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:42:10 PM

As once said, the IEO is not the next way to recognize the success of a project or feel safer without it, it can also cause dependence on new investors. it's like a double-edged sword. need to be alert. Finally, the IEO is also capable of a literal backlash.

Too many people rushed to invest in IEOs and they sincerely think that if the exchanges check and monitor these projects, it will be easy to avoid scammers. In reality, nothing has changed - if you compare them with ICO, you will see that these new projects are just their younger siblings, with the same risks. Do not be too risky to lose everything that you earned.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:06:05 PM

There is point in your post, some crypto enthusiasts rely 100% on the fact that the said exchange must have done all research and verification on the project. Personal due diligence is necessary because you should understand the project and have reasons for buying in. Generally, I don't think IEO has done more harm than good anyway, IEO has rekindled the lost hope for many blockchain start-ups in raising funds and also for investors in reducing scam.
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:19:12 PM

IEO doesn't make any project better, it just put it on an exchange to give faster liquidity. Some ieos on binance are over hyped but that's all. there are many ieos of bad and scam projects around, everyday a see a new one...
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:12:15 PM

The team of so many projects usually claim that IEO will bring about development. Although, it is one of the easiest and fastest means of fundraising for most projects struggling to raise fund. However, some investors have really lost fund on projects that that do not have real use cases.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:36:37 PM

Disagree, because it's impossible for someone to risk their funds only to a well-known exchange place, besides that there must be investors doing personal research for each project whose IEO takes place.
l always repeat and stick to the point that, IEO projects give the most confidence to investors than ICO projects. Most investors don't make research themselves, it happens because of negligence. They believe projects but as mentioned above they never make enough research and read the whitepaper, analyzes by the ICO rating sites. They are only interested in making more BTC on the next pump, because of that most of these projects mislead investors.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:45:05 PM

That's purely an accusation to hear, because we haven't yet witnessed how IEO works right now. So don't judge until there is really a proof of the current situation. We shoul be more observant to the actual outcome and don't ever speculate negatively until there's definite judgement over it.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:12:24 AM

I sense same in your direction of thinking but the issue am having is the way those ieo coin got pumped just to mislead the investors which we all know the listing of those coins are not guarantee their best as a good coin but shit.

Some exchange has capitalize on this to pump their own coin regardless of what the coin has to offer and also used the opportunity to make the coin believe they are the best and yet have nothing to offer.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:43:43 AM

That's purely an accusation to hear, because we haven't yet witnessed how IEO works right now. So don't judge until there is really a proof of the current situation. We shoul be more observant to the actual outcome and don't ever speculate negatively until there's definite judgement over it.

In fact, only 20% of IEO projects can help investors to make big profits and IEO investment is less risky than ICO investment so I believe that IEO is still an investment trend that people want in this market. Personally, I still prefer to invest in IEO because it makes it easier for me to earn double profit in a short time and if lucky, making a profit x5 easy if the IEO is listed at big exchange.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:59:54 AM

The arrival of IEO's has cause more harm done good in the sense that many do not seek to make their own research about projects that's are involve in IEO, everyone is made to believe the exchanges are in control and are bound to think the exchanges are in best position to know better and hence expect that the due deligence be done by them, but trust me most of this exchanges are rather soiling the space and aiding most of this projects to mislead investors....
Agreed or Disagree? Argue it out
I think it is not considered harmful. It is beneficial for our economy. Those who like to invest without understanding, they will suffer losses and that cash flow will return to the pockets of smart people.
After that, the more intelligent people get richer, the more they will grow and will help the society with charitable activities later.
For those who fail, they will be humiliated and motivated to study.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:04:51 PM

In fact, only 20% of IEO projects can help investors to make big profits and IEO investment is less risky than ICO investment so I believe that IEO is still an investment trend that people want in this market. Personally, I still prefer to invest in IEO because it makes it easier for me to earn double profit in a short time and if lucky, making a profit x5 easy if the IEO is listed at big exchange.

I also prefer IEO. Hate it if you guys want but the fact that huge exchanges are the ones who makes the due diligence for us on the projects before getting listed is a big YES for me. Didn't you guys realize that the numbers of projects are getting flitered thanks to IEOs? In ICOs, 100 and above projects every months that you need to do your own research and considering the current situation, nobody gets roi in it anymore makes it hard to attract investor. While in IEO, you only monitor 10 or less projects every month if you only count those high-volume exchanges that gives 2x-20x returns. So I don't totally agreee cause IEOs more harm.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:11:45 PM

I also prefer IEO. Hate it if you guys want but the fact that huge exchanges are the ones who makes the due diligence for us on the projects before getting listed is a big YES for me. Didn't you guys realize that the numbers of projects are getting flitered thanks to IEOs? In ICOs, 100 and above projects every months that you need to do your own research and considering the current situation, nobody gets roi in it anymore makes it hard to attract investor. While in IEO, you only monitor 10 or less projects every month if you only count those high-volume exchanges that gives 2x-20x returns. So I don't totally agreee cause IEOs more harm.

Maybe the op is pointing to some unsuccesful ieo's that is runned by new exchanges   . this type of ieo's can do harm to the investors because they could loose thier money in an instant as soon as they fall for this trap . but the rest of the ieo's are already proven to be safe and profitable like what you guys said  .  we wont know , maybe op is also one of the victim of scammy ieo's and he already loose big , this could be the reason why he accused ieo's so bad
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 02:50:02 PM

IEOs have actually done more good than harm. But it is true that due diligence is not being done by the investors towards researching further on projects as they leave all to the exchange to do. However in terms of security, I think IEO has reinforced trust in crowdfunding for crypto projects

asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:20:29 PM

IEO is a new idea for making quick profits to early investors. I think that's better than ICO. IEO is entirely controlled by the exchanger. the team only operates their products.

fenixosup

Activity: 114
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:36:54 PM

Big exchanges are doing own good reasearches which may be better than yours. So i think that IEO is a good thing
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 03:44:45 PM

ieo's for me is good when it comes to liquidation because the company's coin/token will have a ready platform to buy or sell when the crowdfunding conclude. For me, it did not affect the way i analyze projects, we need to be careful when choosing a project to invest into, just because it has a ready market does not mean that people can now be lazy in doing their own research but i also believe about what u said that lots of people are not doing their research properly anymore bcoz of ieo's.

sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 03:57:26 PM

False, IEOs is giving many project teams a second chance to raise funds for project development. IEOs are better than ICOs. and they are much needed. We learn when a crypto project fails, It helps to create a better crypto space in the long run.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:03:24 PM

IEO is a new idea for making quick profits to early investors. I think that's better than ICO. IEO is entirely controlled by the exchanger. the team only operates their products.
systemically and how it works maybe IEO is indeed better and newer. but in success, IEO has not been able to make as many investments into the crypto market as ICO has done. it's very difficult, and maybe it will take a long time for IEO.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:10:17 PM

Yes, some of ieo's are misleading their investors and they gone as a failure project! and investors loosing their money which invested over this kind of shit project!
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:11:24 PM

IEOs are atleast not turning into scam, so I do not think IEOs have made more harm to the community. Token price appreciation is not guaranteed either in IEO or in ICO, it depends upon demand and supply but atleast IEOs are real projects and getting listed on exchanges, on the other hand many ICOs are taking investors money and running away. IEOs are atleast helping investors to get back their investment confidence. Its investors duty to properly research the project before making any investment decision.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: