Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the market  (Read 31433 times)
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:45:57 AM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

More about the last months of the year, the market started falling sharply. Because many people do not want to hold anymore, most will sell coins to transfer back to USDT and then wait a year to begin to invest.
If there is no bull run from now on, I'm afraid the market will continue to look red in the final months of the year, we should be mentally prepared.
In 2017, the market saw 2 price increases in the middle of the year and the end of the year. in 2018, the price increase in the middle of the following year dropped deeply. The beginning of 2019 has started to increase until now and I think it will increase by the end of the year because of the effects of the global economy created by the US and China.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:46:33 PM

It's true that Bitcoin still in under presser from biggest economic countries. So, it's easy to say Bitcoin still not a stable coin. But it's truer that Bitcoin will be one coin or money for the one world. One day everyone will use the Bitcoin as a local currency in the local market. Just it needs some time and we are waiting for the moment.
The fact is that today it is not profitable for anyone to have a stable Bitcoin.  Due to its volatility, Bitcoin attracts investors who receive good returns not only from trading, but also from long-term investments.  In any case, the cryptocurrency market will develop at the expense of the most popular cryptocurrencies, and all other cryptocurrencies will simply leave.  I hope that the scalability problem of Bitcoin will be solved and this coin will attract not only a large number of investments from heavy industry or from the stock market, for example, but will also be used in every person’s daily life.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:09:00 PM

what kind of market do you want to know ? there are two kinds of market on the crypto industry ,  one should be altcoin and one is bitcoin , under the altcoin category there are many coins on it  .

we cant say that all of those coins can have a good future but only those who are performing better can probably achieve a good market . when it comes to bitcoin i think its automatic to say that btc are going to have a good market since its the most used coin .
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:23:05 PM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

Up to this date bull run still not happening mostly the price of every coins are stabled, But there are many prediction that bull run will start in 2020 hoping this may happen but I still not expect anything so I didn't to make myself disappointed. For now I'm collecting that I'm sure good for holding for long term and once the bull run start I will definitely take the good opportunity. 
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:53:41 PM

I expect that the market will recover again in the long term, it will take at least several months. Actually, it is going up and down slowly and BTC price is decreasing a bit, but maybe by the end of this year it will go up again and the prices start to rise highly.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:59:08 PM

Considering how people are standing against the decision of the government regarding banning bitcoins and how the government is actually listening to them I think the future is Preety bright ..
We needs more law firms supporting bitcoins and cryptocurrencies and more governments listening to us..  also it's like a era .. the cryptocurrencies are making their way into everyone's life and slowly increasing in popularity.. getting stable and getting accepted .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:42:31 PM

Everyone would like to have some certainty about the future of the market. It is true that no one is understanding anything about it, and all predictions are regularly denied by the mysterious moves of whales. If we want to make money, better make some friends among the big fish ....

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:43:50 AM

Market situation always have positive effect for investor or trader of altcoin and bitcoin, when price down they will re invest and trade with buy on lower price.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 08:28:53 AM

Considering how people are standing against the decision of the government regarding banning bitcoins and how the government is actually listening to them I think the future is Preety bright ..
We needs more law firms supporting bitcoins and cryptocurrencies and more governments listening to us..  also it's like a era .. the cryptocurrencies are making their way into everyone's life and slowly increasing in popularity.. getting stable and getting accepted .
Agree that many investors and users are constantly opposing decisions from the government, they do not want the government to prevent or create difficult conditions for cryptocurrencies to not develop but even with these actions, we still can't say the future of the market is bright, the laws are never easy to change because people. However, this story always changes unexpectedly for a variety of reasons, so the future of the market has become a deep puddle, it is not easy to see what will happen next

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: