Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moon Base - Cryptocurrency Trading Application  (Read 172 times)
astronautdotgg (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:00:04 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2019, 11:23:07 PM by astronautdotgg

I've recently launched a cryptocurrency web application for traders and enthusiasts. It has a bunch of tools (all free to use) that traders might find useful in the search of a good trading opportunity or simply to keep up to date with market news. I have been developing this application and API for a few months and have had a lot of fun with this personal project. What started off as a small project to learn a new front end framework ended up in a useful and responsive application that I personally use to find trades. Here are some of the features that this application offers:

News Aggregator: Gathers cryptocurrency news articles from trusted sources and official reddit/twitter accounts. You can sort by the latest or trending, as well as find news articles for a specific coin. In addition, there are sharing features that let you easily post news articles you find to reddit, twitter, and facebook. A great tool to grow your social media accounts!
Volume Tracker: Get information on major accumulations on Binance pairings. Our API is constantly scraping the market for trades and will display all of the coins that have had a significant volume increase/purchase within a small 15-30 minute time frame. You can view the % in change, how many orders contributed to the volume spike, a live tradingview chart of the coin, as well as other useful information. This has helped me spot some potential good trades.
Market Scanner: Scans every Binance pairing (BTC/ETH/BNB/USDT) and uses a series of libraries and AI to calculate a lot of data for each coin. The panel will display many indicators (RSI, MACD, BB, etc.), trends (channels, double tops, etc.), AI predictions (bullish/bearish/neutral), candle patterns, and much more. This is available on the 30m, 1h, 4h, and 1d timeframes and will display a live tradingview chart for the focused pairing. This as well is a great tool to find potential trades.
Public API: Access all of this data through our public API - completely free. This is a fantastic tool for developers to implement into trading bots or even your own web application. Gain data such as coin information, market trades, indicator values, candle stick patterns, and much more.

Most of these features have been made from user requests and I'm currently looking for more ideas and feedback. If there are any tools or features you might want to see, please send an email to info@astronaut.gg or DM me. I would love to improve the application and add features that would make this a better experience for you.

You can find the cryptocurrency trading application here.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
astronautdotgg (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:02:38 PM

Bump for moonbase!
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:29:04 PM

I personally like that you implemented a news aggregator here but man, $49.95 per month for this is really a lot. You should have a beginner-friendly cheap or even free alternative. So people can start using your platform and get used to it. Right now you are going pretty much unnoticed largely because of this expensive pricing. That's what I think at least.

At least offer a 7-day free trial or something, with the number of competitors out there offering the same service with a free demo you really need to step up to be competitive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: