Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC halving , what to expect?  (Read 767 times)
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:49:21 PM

LTC increased until a few weeks ago, and going up was thought due to halving, but the decline of BTC has affected it recently too. Anyway, after that we may see a slight increase in price, but I believe there will be less increase after halving.
Pipdips

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:18:32 PM

There is only 4 days left until the LTC halving and it just does not look like she has what it takes to move up much. Its price movment has looked totally silent of any signals that it will move up much if anything at all. All eyes are on Bitcoin.

https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:53:49 AM

There is only 4 days left until the LTC halving and it just does not look like she has what it takes to move up much. Its price movment has looked totally silent of any signals that it will move up much if anything at all. All eyes are on Bitcoin.

https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com
it looks like the speculation that has been made by chart has come true and the average transaction fees is increasing a lot. we will see the blockchain of litecoin will be very slow until next week.
The price is growing slowly and it doesn't need fast movement to the litecoin to growth.
The impact will take at least a quarter to happen.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:48:37 PM

It seems that LTC has re-checked and many investors have bought Litecoin at high prices.
After this event, I saw the power of Bitcoin, it overshadowed the other great events that were about to take place.
Therefore, I think the price of Litecoin can only reach the highest of $ 100 in Q3.

Litecoin (LTC) will have its halving very soon. The mining rewards will be cut (in 2 times). After that, significantly fewer Litecoin tokens will enter the crypto market. Although cryptocurrencies can rise this week, a large increase might not happen due to price activity in the past six months, indicating that experienced traders predicted everything beforehand, and they were not expecting for something new.
Pipdips

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:53:25 AM

It is only 2 days away and no fireworks yet.

https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com/
Smokey23

Activity: 191
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:49:29 AM

Seven and a half hours left until halving, and LTC is slipping heavily, currently at 0.0083 BTC.

You guys don't think that the halving will also drastically reduce hashrate as it becomes much less profitable to mine?
Taskford

Activity: 2590
Merit: 803

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:24:13 AM

I'm expecting it to pump before halving but I think it is impossible to happen now where it's only few hours away. Maybe the halving event would only reflect after some months after miner's adjusted. People's eyes is on bitcoin now as it begins to rally again above $11k.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:38:57 AM

I don't know about a pump, it seems unlikely at this stage.  I think the pump happened in June, and after that it remains to be seem whether miners take the price up to make it profitable, or whether hashrate starts to fall...

iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:20:08 AM

I don't know about a pump, it seems unlikely at this stage.  I think the pump happened in June, and after that it remains to be seem whether miners take the price up to make it profitable, or whether hashrate starts to fall...
It will not be easily reduced. When the market does not support Litecoin, businesses will have ways to make more investors buy LTC more.
because if the business gives its price less than $ 150, that means they don't want the miners to work either. therefore, business owners must be proactive in pushing prices. We should buy more now.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:20:41 PM

Currently, the LTC has increased compared to July 25, so your judgment may not be right. I think that with Altcoin with large prices and lots of holders, it is always stable and challenging to make it fluctuate in a short time. I will still invest in LTC if it drops by 20% in a short time.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:25:36 PM

It is only 2 days away and no fireworks yet.

No firework yet, right, does Litecoin perform magic that I am not aware of? it will surprise a lot of people to see that halving will have no effect that much on it, for Litecoin value to be high, it is not halving that will perform the miracle or do the work, what will work more is the number of users that they have themselves, if they have lots of users, and those users continue to have things to do with their coin, then with or without halving, they will continue to grow.

I myself even indirectly see the halving as disadvantage to it, because it makes people to just not see the main benefit of Litecoin other than the hoping and expecting halving to do the miracle, anyway, anything can happen overnight, let us see what is going to happen to the vale after halving.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pipdips

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:58:45 PM

Only 1,458 days until the next Litecoin halving event.  So much for the "reward".

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:11:35 PM

Litecoin inflation rate per annum: 4.26%  is very close to 3.83% of Monero https://moneroinfo.herokuapp.com/ and 3.68% of Bitcoin.  But Monero one keep decreasing and Bitcoins will in a bit less then a year.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:19:56 PM

It will not be easily reduced. When the market does not support Litecoin, businesses will have ways to make more investors buy LTC more.
because if the business gives its price less than $ 150, that means they don't want the miners to work either. therefore, business owners must be proactive in pushing prices. We should buy more now.

What businesses are you talking about?  The market clearly shows what it thinks in the price. In my opinion, its not looking great for litecoin.

Pipdips

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:35:23 AM

The Litecoin halving event was a total flop.

PS, Litecoin is not really a "coin" anyways.  That says a lot doesn't it.
Smokey23

Activity: 191
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:02:02 AM

The Litecoin halving event was a total flop.

PS, Litecoin is not really a "coin" anyways.  That says a lot doesn't it.

I view Litecoin as a live testnet for Bitcoin.

Apart from that, it really serves no purpose to exist.  Charlie Lee is such a flaky character too. Its a shame, he could easily have avoided all the publicity, but yet he chooses otherwise.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:29:26 AM

when halving takes place, LTC has increased by more than 9%. But one sad thing is that many traders have sold out and made the price of LTC go down.
But I still believe that the miners will get the reward, the price will soon increase to $ 120.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:47:52 AM

buy the rumors sell the news,
I think after the halving we are going to see a sharp drop at the price. And then we are going to see a correction and the consolidation. This could also trigger the global altcoin sell which will increase BTC dominance more.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1597

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 06:56:02 AM

when halving takes place, LTC has increased by more than 9%. But one sad thing is that many traders have sold out and made the price of LTC go down.
But I still believe that the miners will get the reward, the price will soon increase to $ 120.

bitcoin dominance going up and nearly hit 70%. Its mean many people keep on eye to bitcoin. Maybe this is another reason why holder sell LTC at the moment.

HOLD...
omone1

Activity: 845
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:11:18 AM

Currently, I expect the price to first dump or correct due to the market condition of the sentiment of buying more of bitcoin than altcoins. Towards the end of the year, the price might double, I will do myself a good by trying to hold as my purchasing power entails.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: