Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRASTRA - Bitcoin Debit CARD for crypto exchange and cashout.  (Read 256 times)
TRASTRA_ltd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 02:42:19 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 07:26:08 AM by TRASTRA_ltd

Hello everyone! We are TRASTRA- get paid in crypto and easily cashout.

With us you can:
Manage your crypto wallets: Send/Receive/Buy - BTC/ETH/BCH/XRP/LTC
Exchange crypto in EUR on the go with TRASTRA mobile app Google play, AppStore
Spend crypto in daily life with TRASTRA crypto payment card, co-approved by VISA.

We are the freedom that the crypto community needs, a platform that finally lets you have the opportunity to spend your crypto like traditional money during traveling, online/offline shops and other purchases. Also, we allow you to withdraw your crypto without bank transactions from crypto exchanges to your current account that might be a problem for many banks- no hassle in this process involved.

Our Vision
To become a digital bank for the new token economy and combine the benefits of cryptocurrencies with traditional payment infrastructures

What we offer
TRASTRA is currently live and has been constantly growing. Our key features include:

We are useful for

Get paid in crypto and cash it out!

Why our customers trust us

Why we are better       

• Lower fees and no hidden commissions involved. Learn more-https://fees.trastra.com/
  • A fast and efficient support team that answers to any query in seconds
  • No bank transactions involved during receiving payments (no crypto exchanges involved) from TRASTRA.
  • Reliable Web and Mobile application

Get our services now   

Order a TRASTRA Debit Card here - https://card.trastra.com/

Get Free wallet here -https://wallet.trastra.com/

Download mobile application

EARN CRYPTO  WITH TRASTRA! Get rewards for referrals!

We provide payment on the following subsequent terms:
  • Card Activation - 5 EUR per TRASTRA Payment Card activation by each new customer
  • Exchange Volume - 0.1% from affiliated customers exchange volume

Allowed GEO

[/list]

TRASTRA is a last-mile solution for all cryptocurrency users. It allows them to get paid in crypto and cash out in EUR with the TRASTRA payment card issued by VISA.
archi.gucci

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:07:46 PM

Do you know if these guys do offer an instant fiat conversion or not? Like when I need to buy stuff exactly on the spot in a joint eh?
kyle.korwry

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:17:12 PM

Do you know if these guys do offer an instant fiat conversion or not? Like when I need to buy stuff exactly on the spot in a joint eh?

----- Yep. From my experience of using their app the time it takes is sub minute or so
andrey.shokolo

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:30:11 PM

What are the fees? This by far is the most important thing that I would like to know before even considering it as an option…
makxxos

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:36:07 PM

What are the fees? This by far is the most important thing that I would like to know before even considering it as an option…

Dude, like i don't have numbers in front of me - but just   compare to wirex or others and you'll see how lower they are
sure.kasst

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:08:38 PM

Why don't you guys cover the US? You have lower fees than all crappy US based ones.
sofia.dixis

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:54:13 PM

How easy the depositing process is? Like how many steps before getting that fiat and using it?
n1k0lasa.ssa

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:57:04 PM

Hey, are you strictly EU based or europe? I am from Serbia
ns.nikonof

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:09:05 AM

Is your card like officially partnered with VISA? Because if that's the case than I will look into you - know that some select crypto services are approved by them
ostrovsky

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:24:36 AM

Do you have a real, working app for me? Like if I am at a store and need to exchange to fiat on the spot?
yannik.biz

Activity: 382
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:04:53 PM

got this error after try to verify but no reason what i made wrong Huh

Unfortunately, your account has not been verified.

Reason: "Something went wrong... Please try again later or contact support"
Please try again

█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████[<a style="color:#3465A4" h
TRASTRA_ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 12:49:24 PM

Hi there,

We do offer instant fiat conversion which you may do by exchanging crypto instantly into fiat and cashout EUR using any ATM or make online purchases using the card. To know more about our fees and limits kindly, please look through our fees and limits page here- https://fees.trastra.com

Regards,
TRASTRA team

TRASTRA is a last-mile solution for all cryptocurrency users. It allows them to get paid in crypto and cash out in EUR with the TRASTRA payment card issued by VISA.
TRASTRA_ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 12:58:16 PM

Hi there,

You can find complete info regarding TRASTRA fees here ; https://trastra.com/

If however, you have any questions you can contact our support at support@trastra.com

Regards,
TRASTRA team

TRASTRA_ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 01:04:57 PM

Why don't you guys cover the US? You have lower fees than all crappy US based ones.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we are currently only operating in the EEA countries, the full list of nations can be found here- https://trastra.com/faq/trastra-card/countries-in-the-european-economic-area-eea/.

However, we plan to expand in the future so please be subscribed to our latest news on social media.

Regards,
TRASTRA team

TRASTRA_ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 01:08:49 PM

How easy the depositing process is? Like how many steps before getting that fiat and using it?

Hi there,

Two types of deposits available for TRASTRA clients:

1.Crypto deposits (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ripple wallets), You can do it by sending currency from your external crypto wallet(s), or request it family members, relatives or friends, etc. Just send them your wallet address.

2. Deposits to TRASTRA Payment card for easy cashout. This can be done by using the exchange feature in the wallet to exchange crypto into EUR and cash it out very easily.

Best Regards,
TRASTRA team

TRASTRA_ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 01:12:31 PM

Hey, are you strictly EU based or Europe? I am from Serbia

Hi there,

We are headquartered and incorporated in the United Kingdom, however we operate and provide our services in the EEA region (European Economic Area).

The full list of countries we operate in can be found here- https://trastra.com/faq/trastra-card/countries-in-the-european-economic-area-eea/

Please feel free to contact our support, in case any further queries arise through the email - support@trastra.com

Regards,
TRASTRA team

TRASTRA_ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 01:15:06 PM

Is your card like officially partnered with VISA? Because if that's the case than I will look into you - know that some select crypto services are approved by them

Hi there,

Yes, we are approved and co-branded by VISA.

Regards,
TRASTRA team

TRASTRA_ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 01:19:48 PM

Do you have a real, working app for me? Like if I am at a store and need to exchange to fiat on the spot?

Hi there,

Yes, we are fully live and you can instantly cash out crypto to fiat on the spot by making an exchange from your TRASTRA wallet to payment card and hence it is fast and easy.

In case you have any queries or questions, please reach out to us at support@trastra.com.

Regards,
TRASTRA team

TRASTRA_ltd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 01:23:00 PM

Please try again

Hi there,

The support team can be reached anytime to know more details of your verification and account status within the compliance department through email. Please write to us on support@trastra.com and we will individually look through your case and resolve it as soon as possible.

Regards,
TRASTRA Team.

yannik.biz

Activity: 382
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:29:56 PM

Please try again

Hi there,

The support team can be reached anytime to know more details of your verification and account status within the compliance department through email. Please write to us on support@trastra.com and we will individually look through your case and resolve it as soon as possible.

Regards,
TRASTRA Team.
thanks it was now possible to verify me and now iam waiting for my Card Tongue
hope i get the post soon Tongue

regards

█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████[<a style="color:#3465A4" h
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: