Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷BandProtect platform for protection goods against a counterfeit🔷  (Read 2088 times)
SunSeeder (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:34:23 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2020, 06:41:17 PM by SunSeeder

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:35:31 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 10:28:02 AM by SunSeeder

How it works

GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 03:41:44 PM

This is not your DAPP was one of the winners Tron accelerator?
SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:38:19 PM

This is not your DAPP was one of the winners Tron accelerator?

Yes, we were on the list of winners Tron accelerator in  JAN 4TH 2019.
BrandProtect

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 10:40:56 PM

Hello comunity!
Today we are pleased to announce that airdrop's launch!
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 11:03:25 PM

Hello comunity!

I think it would have been nice to give us the airdrop link here. By the way, I must commend you for the nice initiative. I am waiting for the community's reactions and how they will accept and use your innovation.

BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 11:08:59 PM

👋Hello crypto community !!!
🔥Join the Airdrop Company BrandProtect.pro🔥
7% reward for referral program on the platform
👉https://ieo.brandprotect.pro
⚡️Hurry up to join us and get a reward of 30💵⚡️
👉http://t.me/BrandProtect_bot
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 11:12:35 AM

👏 Hello friends!!!
Do you know, that according to the annual global report about counterfeit of brands for 2018, the total sum of counterfeit in the world has reached 1,2 trillion USA dollars in 2017 and is expected to reach 1,82 trillion USA dollars by year 2020? Currently business organizations spend a lot of money, time and other resources to protect their brands and trademarks. But even after taking all those measures market of counterfeit products is rapidly developing. Our company developed an algorithm to protect products from counterfeit with the help of blockchain system. Here how it works: after registering in the BrandProtect application, brand owner (of products, trademark) creates an account and receives personal encrypted address of the brand in the blockchain. In his account he can create certificate of authenticity for EACH of his products. This way each digital certificate is attached to a specific unit of product, which can be identified using QR code or by other methods. The end consumer will receive digital certificate at the time of purchase of products confirming it's authenticity through blockchain in which it is impossible to change or alter information.
 👍 You can join our project BrandProtect if you support our idea 💡
SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:34:18 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2019, 12:24:29 PM by SunSeeder

Hello comunity!

I think it would have been nice to give us the airdrop link here. By the way, I must commend you for the nice initiative. I am waiting for the community's reactions and how they will accept and use your innovation.

Thank you Koobtcgal! Airdrop Button located on the top right
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 12:26:55 PM

Hello comunity!

Thank you Koobtcgal! Airdrop Button located on the top right

Need red button! Smiley
SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:14:14 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 10:28:50 AM by SunSeeder

Global online retail sales are increasing every year.
Now certificate from the BrandProtect platform will provide you with a guarantee of the originality of the product when buying online

BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 09:36:38 AM

Protection of brand clothes is not the most important use of our platform. Up to 30% of drugs are counterfeit products. And people just die and become disabled ...
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2019/jun/05/fake-medicine-makers-blockchain-artificial-intelligence
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:11:44 PM

I'm interested in your project but I still need team information because I still want to see history of each team, because if only name is still incomplete, maybe you can give me details?
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 09:28:56 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2019, 09:47:54 PM by BrandProtect

I'm interested in your project but I still need team information because I still want to see history of each team, because if only name is still incomplete, maybe you can give me details?
We are working on updating the site and white paper, you will be able to see more information soon.
If you do not have enough information on the page: https://ieo.brandprotect.pro
please use the information from the site: https://foundico.com/ico/brandprotect.html
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:17:34 AM

This might go well if you guys have the budget for the right marketing. There are so many online stores and business from small to medium-sized right now  and it is the popular go to of people who don't have time to go to stores or mall but the problem is that they can't be sure if the item is original or fake so if you guys succeed then this is definitely the major pain that you are going to fix.
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 08:19:54 AM

This might go well if you guys have the budget for the right marketing. There are so many online stores and business from small to medium-sized right now  and it is the popular go to of people who don't have time to go to stores or mall but the problem is that they can't be sure if the item is original or fake so if you guys succeed then this is definitely the major pain that you are going to fix.
Thank you for understanding the importance of this project.
In fact, the platform’s capabilities are much wider.
crypto marking of supply chains of goods, raw materials and markers for logistics robots.
SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:42:09 AM

Trends in Trade in Counterfeit and Pirated Goods

SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:11:10 PM

Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:27:00 PM

I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 10:39:45 PM

I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
I could explain to you the principle of work, or try again?
It is important to understand that we are creating an ecosystem for the functioning of the BrandProtect platform.
Brand holder should do his part.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: