Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷BandProtect platform for protection goods against a counterfeit🔷  (Read 2088 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:56:16 PM

I'm interested in your project but I still need team information because I still want to see history of each team, because if only name is still incomplete, maybe you can give me details?
I am also a friend, I see their website is less clear and less detailed than any social media account, but I like your goals in your project mission, your goals are very interesting, this makes me want to invest..?
we have two sites.
1.project site https://brandprotect.pro/
2. Presale website https://ieo.brandprotect.pro
Why don’t you understand?

Seems that you really need a good marketing plan for your app.
You already launched it last year, yet, few installs in google play up until this moment.

Do you have the list of brands that already agreed in partnering with your platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrandProtect

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 05:33:38 AM

I'm interested in your project but I still need team information because I still want to see history of each team, because if only name is still incomplete, maybe you can give me details?
I am also a friend, I see their website is less clear and less detailed than any social media account, but I like your goals in your project mission, your goals are very interesting, this makes me want to invest..?
we have two sites.
1.project site https://brandprotect.pro/
2. Presale website https://ieo.brandprotect.pro
Why don’t you understand?

Seems that you really need a good marketing plan for your app.
You already launched it last year, yet, few installs in google play up until this moment.

https://i.ibb.co/m0tNPdH/Screen-Shot-2019-08-06-at-6-51-41-AM.png

Do you have the list of brands that already agreed in partnering with your platform?
We took part in the TRON accelerator.
This project has become one of the winners.
A mobile application is a small part of the entire platform.
We created a plan, and after presale, we will implement it
We want to migrate to our BrandProtect blockchain platform.
This is an important component of a future marketing strategy.
It is profitable for investors to invest in platform coins at an early stage. Our blockchain will operate using these coins. Payment for generating a mobile application, services, creating smart contracts, creating brand certificates - all you need is a BRAND coin.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:54:12 AM

The idea is really new but I'm quite worried about the operation. for example, a US company registers trademarks and copyrights at your Dapps. Then there was a company in China established that coincided with that brand name, so how would the business handle this?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 07:47:08 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2019, 08:20:44 AM by BrandProtect

The idea is really new but I'm quite worried about the operation. for example, a US company registers trademarks and copyrights at your Dapps. Then there was a company in China established that coincided with that brand name, so how would the business handle this?
When registering a brand on the platform, lawyers check the documents confirming the rights to the trademark.
As a rule, international companies register a trademark in different jurisdictions.
After verification, the brand holder can create smart contracts with certificates of the corresponding brand.
A Chinese company may register a similar name, but not the same.
Accordingly, in the certificate the user will have different brand names.
In addition, the American company can generate its mobile application for its customers (its own color scheme, logo, name), which completely personalizes the interaction of the brand and the buyer.
Feedback is created, it allows you to apply new marketing tools for the interaction of the brand holder and the end customer.
This will retain the brand users.
SunSeeder (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:42:35 AM

Do you want to be sure you aren’t buying fake products?
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 02:46:19 PM

what's interesting is the cost is very low, this solution is much simpler than RFID
Especially low cost for large batches of goods.
If you take the wholesale price of a bottle of dry wine at  $0.8
then adding to it only $0.01 you can solve the problem with counterfeit.
Crazypeach14

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:54:10 AM

Looks sharp, do you have plans for more exchanges?
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:52:56 AM

Looks sharp, do you have plans for more exchanges?
At the end of April, 1 round of IEO will take place.
Will be put up for sale 14% BRAND coin
Early investors and bounty hunters will be able to take part in these trades.
We have an agreement with two exchanges, but we will make the final choice in February.
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 11:29:19 AM

Today we began work on the first commercial update of our application.
Programming gurus are working on it.
We wish them good luck and sleepless nights Smiley!
SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 11:33:49 AM

jadehorse

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:05:40 PM

The drug counterfeiting problem is very serious. Faking a Hermes bag will not affect your life as much as a fake cure for malaria or cancer. Sometimes fakes cost someone life
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 04:38:15 PM

Studies by international organizations claim that in third world countries, the proportion of counterfeit drugs is at least 35%.
These are horrific numbers.
Behind them is the pain and despair of people.
Maxiim

Activity: 164
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:40:18 PM

The solution to this problem using BrandProtect platforms is fast and cheap.
This is what will allow us to quickly implement our solution around the world.
Join us, together we will achieve more!
I have already joined the telegrams.
The pre-sale company's bonus is 33%, this will make it possible to earn a good profit.
This is a good investment income!
IoganMas

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:30:32 PM

The solution to this problem using BrandProtect platforms is fast and cheap.
This is what will allow us to quickly implement our solution around the world.
Join us, together we will achieve more!
I have already joined the telegrams.
The pre-sale company's bonus is 33%, this will make it possible to earn a good profit.
This is a good investment income!
The income is a bit conservative, but 100% profit for 6 months is not very bad.
They enter IEO in april for $0.65
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 08:42:24 PM

We updated white paper.
You can download the link: https://ieo.brandprotect.pro/assets/files/white-paper.pdf
SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:05:10 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 06:25:50 PM by SunSeeder

Among some buyers, there is tolerance for counterfeit products. Many people do not think about the dangers of such beliefs and consider actions to acquire fake things harmless. What could be wrong with having the same thing, but 10 times cheaper? Visually, there is practically no difference. But this is not so. There is a difference in its components because the copy is not only the appearance.
And so below are data showing what counterfeit medicines usually consist of.

*Source picture: according to the World Health Organization (WHO)
Maxiim

Activity: 164
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:16:26 PM

The cost of any product includes materials and components. Of course, you cannot make a cheap product using expensive materials.
IoganMas

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:31:45 PM

The cost of any product includes materials and components. Of course, you cannot make a cheap product using expensive materials.
I agree with you. It is much worse when chalk is sold in the place of drugs. People suffer from this, and someone makes money.
SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:11:02 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 06:30:08 PM by SunSeeder

About 70% of counterfeit products are bought online. There are two types of buyers.
First type: Shoppers make purchases of counterfeit products randomly.
The second type: Conscious purchase of fake things.
Therefore, here are some tips to avoid buying fake products online, for the first type of buyer.
Some tips for avoiding buying fake goods online

"1. Check the identity of the seller
Always check the contact details of the webshop to verify if it exists, and where and how to complain in case of a problem.

Here are the details to verify:

the name of the company,
the geographical address,
the e-mail address or a genuine contact form
the phone and fax number, if available.
Do not trust the URL address. Just because an address ends with ".be", ".fr", "nl" or any other European extension does not necessarily mean that the company is actually located within the EU.

2. Search other consumers' reviews
Use Internet search tools to check whether other consumers have left any good or bad comments about the trader. Read these comments carefully, and keep a critical eye.

Excessively positive review? The same person reviewing the same product on several websites? Review too vague? Be careful! It could be a review left by the webshop itself, which is, of course, illegal.

3. Check whether the website benefits from a trust mark
A trust mark is a stamp that an objective third party awards to a webshop that meets the trust mark quality requirements and that guarantees a safe online purchase.

Does the trader's website mention a trust mark? To be sure the Trustmark is justified and trustworthy, go to the trust mark's website to check whether the webshop was actually awarded this quality label.

4. Assess the general layout of the website
Most of the websites selling counterfeit products do not look very professional: they often have spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, poor quality pictures of the products being sold or of the logos for the means of payment, etc.

The fact that the website is in your language doesn't mean that it's actually based in your country. Do not trust websites whose URL links the name of a brand with terms such as "cheap", "outlet" or other expressions suggesting low prices.

5. Check your consumer rights on the trader's website
Online traders are obliged to provide you with clear and correct information about your consumer rights, such as the 14-day withdrawal right or the legal warranty of at least 2 years.

No information on your EU consumer law? No indication of the ODR platform for redress? Look somewhere else!

6. Check the picture of the product
Do the pictures shown on the webshop look unprofessional? Is there something wrong with the logo or does the background look strange? Are photos of low-quality? Is it impossible to zoom in? Is only part of the item displayed? These may be indicators of a website that is selling fake products.

7. Watch the price of the good
Counterfeit products are often sold at a price considerably lower than the price quoted on official retailer webshops. "If the price is too good to be true, it usually is" is a principle that you should bear in mind when buying on the Internet.

Do not hesitate to compare prices on several websites, and always take the total price into account (are VAT, delivery cost, banking fees, customs duties, etc. included?).

8. Check the official website of the brand for authorized and black-listed sellers
Most of the major brands only give specific retailers their authorization to sell their products. Ordering products from those retailers guarantee that you are buying original products.

Go to the official website of the brand to check whether the webshop you are visiting is recognized as an authorized retailer, and is not black-listed.

9. Pay with a secured means of payment
When you pay for a purchase on the Internet, you need to follow 3 golden principles:
always pay on a secure payment page (displaying a padlock or key logo, and whose URL address begins with "https"),
pay by credit card by preference, as you may be able to recover your money from the credit card issuer in case of fraud,
avoid direct money transfers (such as Western Union, Worldremit, Worldplay, Moneycorp, ...).

10. Pay attention to refurbished products
There is no clear definition of refurbished products. Is it considered new or not? This makes a difference to your guarantee, and to what you can expect from such a product.
Consider the price you pay. Compare it with other original products."
IoganMas

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:13:27 PM

As all is not simple.
First come up with how to make money.
Then come up with how not to throw them away.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: