Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hooks Poker Club 24/7 action!  (Read 351 times)
GreenZone21 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:07:36 PM

All day action. Come get the fish!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:43:32 PM

Hooks Poker Club is looking for members from different parts of the country. We have one of the unions in the USA on pppoker. If you want to come gave a look around just message me and I can get you the code to join. When messaging us let us know which country you're representing. Thanks.

www.hookspokerclub.com (our website)

www.pppoker.net (the apps website)

Message for code

We accept all cryptos

Contact info on Telegram: @GreenZone21
Let me try this one. Do you have plan to conduct a bounty program also? Or you are just starting your product right now?
And what are the advantages we get if we are the first users to join your gambling site? Would it be a favor for us soon as your site arrives?
Seems like this would be a good poker game also. I hope more updates will come to you.

samson707

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 08:03:01 AM

Hooks Poker Club is looking for members from different parts of the country. We have one of the unions in the USA on pppoker. If you want to come gave a look around just message me and I can get you the code to join. When messaging us let us know which country you're representing. Thanks.

www.hookspokerclub.com (our website)

www.pppoker.net (the apps website)

Message for code

We accept all cryptos

Contact info on Telegram: @GreenZone21

I was very interested to learn as much as possible about your club. Especially real player reviews.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: