Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trade makes me poor  (Read 3422 times)
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 01:06:37 PM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.
Yap, that's true. it's highly speculated and you can't just put your money on them and hope you doubled your bucks. I'll not recommend trading for people whos still don't know about the basic and how you can survive. better to avoid it if you don't have the basic trading skills

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmmhbct

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:15:43 PM

Holding is better for inexperience crypto enthusiasts. Trading is bad choice if you don't have enough experience and past losses in crypto. Crypto newbies should spend around 3-4 years in this market, to have enough experience that will help them trading profitably.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:21:44 PM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.

maybe you should learn more about trading so that you can benefit in trading ... because in terms of trading, there are times when you have to sell old coins in a loss to buy another coin that has the potential to rise ... so that we can take the profits back ... then don't hold a coin that is drastically Dump because it can make you poor ... but look for opportunities from other better altcoins ...

DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:23:35 PM

Trade is often disappointing and many lose their money, I also lost a lot. But I saw the opportunity to earn in the trade of little-known coins with low trading volumes. Often I see good prices on decentralized exchanges and on the difference in prices you can earn a few tens of percent for a few days, but this is if you manage to buy cheap coins, which you then sell more expensive. Sometimes I see a difference in the price for a sale and buy order of about 70%, and if you manage to buy low and sell high, you can get 65%-70% in one operation, but this operation can take a week or longer. There are other options, but you need to remember that all these methods are associated with risks, so if there are no skills, then it is better to just invest and not risk.

BTC $1 mln
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:36:40 PM

Everything in cryptoworld is a risk its either you win or lose (learn) $1000 is a huge money if i were you trade what you can afford to lose, better to playsafe invest your money in bitcoin and before millionaire in 1/2 years. Thank me later.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 01:41:46 PM

So don't trade! Choose another way like invest on IEO. It's really popular and you only need some luck to win the lottery!
If trade only give you loss then stop it, don't be greedy if you can't trade. Don't push yourself.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:00:39 PM

If trading is making you poor, then you are doing something wrong and should stop immediately. First of all, is the first time you are trading to make profit? If it is, then why did you start with huge capital? Try trading with small amount and see how you do. Try to find out your mistakes and fix it. Keep trying with small amount until you have experienced the market and understand how it works. Then go big with all the knowledge you have gained.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:26:41 PM

Even though not everyone can trade, I don't think trading can be liken to gambling, it can only be seen as gambling when you don't know what is required to trade, and you just start trading, but if you understand the technicalities, trading is very profitable even though there might be losses also but the profits outweighs the losses.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:46:18 PM

Yes you are right we can compare trading of coin in gambling because like gambling we need a good strategies and plan. And the most imoportant thing before you enter at the trading activity you must be knowledgable in every step that you will make because this is very risky and like you said you can loss large amount of money in a minute or in a hour so always remember that you need to be careful in every actions.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:48:59 PM

You can be in the act o trading but what you are doing is just gambling, some people have no idea what it takes to be a good trader, because trading is a profession, just like a doctor, not everyone is a doctor, so because you see someone of the tweeter sweet talking you, you think it is damn easy. Please learn to be a trader and not a gambler just throwing your money on the next to pump thing

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 02:55:12 PM

3 wins 1 loss or 5 wins 2 loss... this is experienced by all professional traders, there is no professional trader who never loses.  so don't stop immediately if you just lose when you first trade, make a plan and start looking for the right signal, practice patience and learn to read the chart, then you will feel that trading is not gambling but an opportunity.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 02:57:27 PM

If trading is making you poor, then you are doing something wrong and should stop immediately. First of all, is the first time you are trading to make profit? If it is, then why did you start with huge capital? Try trading with small amount and see how you do. Try to find out your mistakes and fix it. Keep trying with small amount until you have experienced the market and understand how it works. Then go big with all the knowledge you have gained.
You are right, if trading makes us poor, we should self-criticize ourselves when this problem is we create, we handle it incorrectly or make too risky decisions, and failure is certain, too many mistakes, success cannot come. And this story is becoming more negative when we constantly blame work, so accept our weakness, look for cracks and fix it, trading is a job that creates more money from the capital we have, it can't make us poor, the people who make us poor are our selves, trading is just a victim, even a reason for us to explain the mistake

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:14:28 PM

Even though not everyone can trade, I don't think trading can be liken to gambling, it can only be seen as gambling when you don't know what is required to trade, and you just start trading, but if you understand the technicalities, trading is very profitable even though there might be losses also but the profits outweighs the losses.
If you have the right knowledge to use inside this market the chance to get positive outcome will overweight those loses that you might encounter along the way, as long as you have good  positive outlook and you are willing to take the risk then even you are still in the learning process you'll be able to gained.
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:27:46 PM

I am very sorry to hear about your misfortune in trading, everybody has an area which they excel greatly and you just have to find that area in cryptocurrency and create a niche for yourself there, some people excel greatly when it comes to trading and make a lot of money there, for me personally it's bounties.

indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:34:40 PM

Failure in trading is experienced by almost everyone in the world of Cryptocurrency, and in my opinion it is a risk, to avoid failure it is necessary to experience, my experience in trading, has also suffered losses, but after so long studying here I began to understand the world of commerce, I have failed in 2018, by buying one of the coins at a price of $ 2, in 30 days the coin fell to $ 0.5, I lost about $ 800, and that experience, I began to study trading techniques, and rarely failed.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Miy Monk
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:41:25 PM

I don't think so. The nature of trading is that the market(Exchange Specially) price of something could rise or fall at anytime. So, u should be patient and wait for the right moment to buy or sell unlike the gambling. Wish you a good luck.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:49:00 PM

For you to make that statement means you have been dealt with, sorry about that but I think will do you more good if you take a break and seek someone who will teach you properly. Trading requires a vast experience not something that is taken for granted as it all involves money. So seek for someone to teach, learn then try again.

zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:03:17 PM

This is one of the most problem people have, they can't trade, can't read candlestick, don't know where price will be, but they are so convident to enter to the market. If you can't trade, its mean you must learn first or better if you put your balances to build real bussiness.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:23:25 PM

If you had traded in the right way and with the right strategy, you would not have lost your trade, and I can bet that you were the cause of your losses, it is either you margin trade or you panic sell. A margin trade makes you indebted, and once a trade goes against you, you will surely loose, so if you do margin trade, then stays away from that.

Secondly, if you trade normally, there is absolutely no way you will lose your trade, it is when there is a drop in value of your coin, and you click on stop trade that you lose, but if your trade has dropped in value, and then you wait for the market to balance again back to the position you started trading no matter how long, you can still recover your money, I guess you just have to stay off trade for now, and go for better training on trading and come back with the right strategy.
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:40:39 PM

l don't agree with your statement. There are of course risks both of them, but the situation is different. Excuse me, but When you don't have knowledge about trading, you would call it gambling, it is insecure and it can not be helpful for you. Sometimes it can happen, your experience defeat in trade, when you lose you would get some knowledge. When you win, it is your success, but when you lose, it is your experience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: