Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trade makes me poor  (Read 3425 times)
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:05:14 PM

I have lost much more tha you in trading.. But the point is that we go into trading not setting our target right. Another thing is greed. You might see a little profit in trading and still leave the trade expecting a higher one. That's where we get burned most times. I say this cos I have been there and once I set my target in a trade now, I leave it at that.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:38:57 PM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.

This basically shows that you don't really understand and know the risks associated with cryptocurrency trading. You joined the trading ecosystem with no strategic or plan to help you minimize the risk at which you might lose your invested capital. Please next time when joining the trading ecosystem, you should first draw out a strategic plan and try to understand some principle of crypto trading..
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:37:16 AM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.
You're right my friend, only 5% of people can earn money on trading, rest 95% are just losing them because of poor experience and no strategy. For most people, holding strategy is better, because to start gain money on trading, you got to lose a couple of deposits:)

yes holding is the best strategy and also safe unless you hold a coin potentially not with a dead coin. trading is also one of the best ways to get profits quickly and vice versa, but if someone has never traded and only relies on long-term investments someone will never know what trade is.
Haha yes, it is really important to hold not a total shitcoin, but as i said i dont think that trading is the best way to get profit, especially for non-experienced users, even if you own and use crypto long time, trading for the professionals, every mistake you've done in trading = losing of your money.
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:06:39 AM

You're right my friend, only 5% of people can earn money on trading, rest 95% are just losing them because of poor experience and no strategy. For most people, holding strategy is better, because to start gain money on trading, you got to lose a couple of deposits:)

yes holding is the best strategy and also safe unless you hold a coin potentially not with a dead coin. trading is also one of the best ways to get profits quickly and vice versa, but if someone has never traded and only relies on long-term investments someone will never know what trade is.
Haha yes, it is really important to hold not a total shitcoin, but as i said i dont think that trading is the best way to get profit, especially for non-experienced users, even if you own and use crypto long time, trading for the professionals, every mistake you've done in trading = losing of your money.
Yes, even people who may be good at trading, I am also not sure that they have never made a mistake including trading, because I think everyone must have made a mistake, but if someone does not dare to take the mistake of course that person will never know what which they don't know and will never get new experiences.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
altcoinEra

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:47:30 AM

Trading is a real gambling. Far better and safe is to to mine bitcoin or etherium. This is a safe option because you earn small amounts and tdo not loose every time market falls. Moreover it is more like a passive income so you may relax
Yeah, that's true. But I combine mining and trading. Anyway, combining you earn significantly more. I started mining in 2018
RiskoMania

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:02:38 AM

But trading depends the outside cash? Mining is all about equipment nowadays?
altcoinEra

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:03:09 AM

But trading depends the outside cash? Mining is all about equipment nowadays?
Yes, there are many crazy rigs like Z11, S17 pro, DR5 or T17 but I prefer middle class S17 antiminer if you ask my preferences
RiskoMania

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:08:46 AM

Where can I take a closer look to this?
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:11:16 AM

Am sorry about your loss, I have the same experience in trading and it makes it difficult for me to think about trading. I see trading generally as something really difficult to be in and I admire anyone who makes money through trading

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
altcoinEra

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:26:57 AM

Where can I take a closer look to this?
Here, on globemining com. They hav e a big list of rigs with all charactersitics and notes. Here is the direct link: https://globemining.com
RiskoMania

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:31:51 AM

Have you purchased there? How does S17 work?
altcoinEra

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:32:21 AM

I got my rigs there, on globemining. I was glad to receive a big box and was delighted with the safety package. It was awesome
RiskoMania

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:38:57 AM

I got my rigs there, on globemining. I was glad to receive a big box and was delighted with the safety package. It was awesome
Do they have a guarantee on miners? How long does it last?
altcoinEra

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:39:43 AM

Do they have a guarantee on miners? How long does it last?
I haven't got into guarantee, but I guess as all electronic devices: 1 or 2 years, you may ring globemining or write them
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:48:13 AM

Me too loss a lot on trading, I thought it is easy but it is like gambling that when you enter a wrong price then you will lose all the money that you enter.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:05:18 AM

Trading and gambling were the best earning access available for the cryptocurrency users. Both were highly risk involved medium of earning. Even a small earning will cause a big loss. Trading is much risky, because a small value drop could lead to massive loss if the trading volume is big. It is always good to invest little by little which is the best way to lower the loss.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cdforfinance

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 11:24:05 AM

Yes its a type of gambling. If you dont have experience on Day trading at least 1-2 years , Do not invest money. Invest on Fixed deposit or certificate of deposit instead. its risk free and stable return.
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:25:48 AM

The trader must have a clear goal. Know when to stop, do not be too hungry for profit or still think it will return, I am amateur so only trading and eating 5-10%, when you become a professional have bigger goals

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:56:18 AM

It is not gambling but still, I would like to recommend you to invest as much as you can afford to lose. If you have lost 1000$ in only 2hours then you have invested a lot of money which is not at all recommended for a newbie.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:17:11 PM

Trading becomes similar to gambling when you don't know what you're doing with trading. Knowing the right coins to invest too is one of the most important things when it comes to trading. And the two things have different risks that must be though about before taking it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: