Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trade makes me poor  (Read 3425 times)
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:47:58 PM

We can not regard cryptocurrency trading as gambling because it is definitely not. It is just like investing normal business in which you can sometimes make profits and you can on the other hand make losses. That does not make your investment, buying and selling a gambling.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 09:33:10 PM

You are risking big money, have you done a market analysis and know the risks so you dare to play that kind of money? If you only do it because feeling like you do gambling, as explained below.
Trading without knowledge is the same as gambling. Because in this stage you just predict the price can go up or down by your feeling.
Why not try to start learning some Technical analysis? It is easy to understand, but hard to practice. Just keep trying dude.
Even when you can't really understand a TA, you can just analyze by looking on the News that incoming.
Trading is risky because the cryptocurrency price is very volatile, but price movements can be predicted. So, don't blame the trading, it's just that you don't understand the technique and what to do. It's time to learn and understand the risks.
I become sad  I see a loser trader. But that doesn't mean it is something like gambling. For instance, gambling is insecure. Incidentally, in my view, trading is improbable for you. You have to improve your knowledge. For example, you can research that. When you are just trading you have to be patient. It can be helpful for you. But don't forget you can not equivalent Trading to gambling for an obvious reasons.
Kecipir

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:42:35 AM

many people suffer losses in trading but that does not mean you have to be frustrated or assume that trading [is not much different from gambling] in trading is that you can profit if you have expertise in analyzing coin prices. and gambling is luck, speculate as you like without having to have expertise.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:31:52 AM

many people suffer losses in trading but that does not mean you have to be frustrated or assume that trading [is not much different from gambling] in trading is that you can profit if you have expertise in analyzing coin prices. and gambling is luck, speculate as you like without having to have expertise.
That's their difference but they have something in common, which is the risk.
Trading is not easy as we think, though we think it's better than gambling but without putting much effort to improve and develop a working strategy, things would not be easy and a trader might fail in the long run.

In gambling where you use luck, you can't win in the long run, but in trading you can if you keep improving by learning from your mistakes.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:26:45 AM

being poor is not only in trade, in the outside world it is also possible, one of our mistakes is not being able to manage money properly, I think trading has a number of conceptions that you have to look at, 1. reference tokens before you trade, 2. learn the direction of movement tokens on the market, 3. don't rush to draw conclusions in trading. if you don't use these 3 concepts, then you will be poor in trading, whenever you do.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:47:44 AM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.
If you said that trading is not different from gambling well on some point yeah that’s true,but just like gambling and trading people are also has different way on treating each area of profiteering.

There are traders that knew where to stop and go.like gamblers there are some who knows when to quit and when to play again

We can choose our path and why you did is a mistake because you focus on single coin in which there’s plenty to choose from when the one is not functional

ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:00:41 PM

As you know trading of cypto is not suitable for evryone and when we need to start any trading than before start we should learn about trading and than don't invest big amount should always invest small amount.You should learn before star that's why you loose your money.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 01:13:52 PM

with use of customs with personal strategy trader to collects on spares as releasing use of efforts on backup with the funding of capital and gains on finest with the terms as examination to collects as least with risks on losing and complete of number with minimum amount on balance to keep on ledger with the accounting of finance on administration.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:17:37 PM

Trading is not so easy as it may seem to be...Especially more dangerous trading with leverage without stop-losses..So I recommend to try demo-trading first amd then you will realize if you really want it ...
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 01:44:21 PM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.

Well, it seems that you don't know that much enough about crypto trading. I feel sorry for your loss but I think that will serve you as a lesson for yourself. Don't start trading if you have no knowledge about it.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:04:19 PM

It's a Pity you lossed that much, well I think you need to strategise or learn new skill to be successful that doesn't mean there won't be losses. Again just to point out, I think You got it wrong by saying it's likened to Gambling, it's only gambling when you don't know the technicalities involved.

▔▔▔▔▔
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:45:49 PM

Well, it seems that you don't know that much enough about crypto trading. I feel sorry for your loss but I think that will serve you as a lesson for yourself. Don't start trading if you have no knowledge about it.

I thought so too, from what the OP said it seemed to have no knowledge at all about trade, maybe he thought that with large capital fortunately it was also large? actually it's true, but if you trade with BTC or not just focus on one coin ... if you want to trade requires another strategy I mean not just depending on the first coin what the OP is doing and I think the OP trades bad coins.

Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:58:41 PM

I won't put $1,000 in a single coin in trading looking at the condition of the market, I did this last year and all got burnt down. The year I could afford to put $5,000 in a single project was year 2017. Things are different now. Bitcoin is more sure.

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:55:10 PM

The problem here is that risk management, and trade is different from gambling at this point. With gambling you can hardly control the risk of relying heavily on luck. With trade you can learn how to manage capital, cut losses, analyze.
I agree with your opinion. Also i think if you experiend in trade, you never be poor.  Risky

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:15:18 PM

I assume you have lost 1000 $ in 2 hours via some pump and dump scheme, or you are dealing with massive amounts trading funds. But yes, at the start of my crypto "career" I have lost some money via trading. I have participated in couple of those PnD schemes (willingly - I was aware of how they work) and I was too late to sell in profit, so I took the loss, but those losses were really a pocket money losses, so I didn't care that much.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:42:18 PM

I won't put $1,000 in a single coin in trading looking at the condition of the market, I did this last year and all got burnt down. The year I could afford to put $5,000 in a single project was year 2017. Things are different now. Bitcoin is more sure.
Now is not the time to be very confident in Bitcoin. the fact that bitcoin has now shown growth to 14 thousand is just a manipulation which is aimed at you to stop believing in altcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:04:10 PM

When you invest only on 1 basket. If you lose on it then you don't have anything to save with.
So please share your investments in another Altcoins. I think $1000 is enough to spread it into 5 altcoins, not just focussing on 1 coin.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:10:15 PM

That’s is why many people use to say noob should not enter into trading without proper guidance. I saw many people who lost their funds on trading equally to the gambling.

We should not find any guidance means atleast learn some basics before you go to trading. That’s my humble suggestion.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:22:46 PM

When you invest only on 1 basket. If you lose on it then you don't have anything to save with.
So please share your investments in another Altcoins. I think $1000 is enough to spread it into 5 altcoins, not just focussing on 1 coin.

Problem right now is that most of the entire alt market is down. So instead of losing with one basket, he'd just lose with 5 baskets.

I'm not saying not to diversify, just that as the way things are right now, it may not help that much. Maybe primarily invest in btc, some in eth, then spread out the rest into 5 altcoin baskets could work. But I wouldn't tell anyone to invest just in alts right now, kind of risky, even if they diversify.
Choosewise

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:50:38 PM

Stop trading then. Paper trade until you learn what to do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: