Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trade makes me poor  (Read 3425 times)
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:53:51 PM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.

I get so scared when it comes to trading but there is a lot to gain there only if you know the ropes. Only problem now is that you can barely bank on fundamental and technical analysis, the market will just end surprising you

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 11:04:51 PM

Sometimes it is much better to sell while things are going well and you are in profit. Otherwise you might not make profit or even worse lose more. If you hold longer you could lose it all. You need to see where the project is going. If you see a good price for your tokens/coins then you should sell them when the project is losing momentum before it totally slows down to a halt and basically the coin/token crashes.

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:11:34 PM

I disagree with the last statement of OP that trading is not different from gambling, i guess it all depend on how you are handling the trading, stop trading as if all your life depend on it and be realistic with yourself anytime you are trading.
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:31:15 PM

if you trade without having knowledge you will say trading is not much different from gambling, because you trade only using luck not with knowledge or analysis.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:00:06 AM

trade and gambling is different. Don't doing trade if you cannot to read the chart.
Because, traders needed it to make action. Keep learning on trading. I also still learning about it.
Some of us think its easy to become a trader thus they dont conduct a proper research and learning because of this belief.

Take time to understand how to trade, its risky but if you're aware of the possible consequences and strategy to use in times the outcome is not what you expected it to be then you can have a plan to not lose your money.

indeed understanding and knowledge of how to trade is very necessary, so if we have not been able to understand and know in conducting crypto trading, indeed we will be able to experience defeat, especially as a new trader, panic and sell when prices suddenly decline it is mostly done because they are afraid that they will lose all their assets, whereas for example they can be patient to wait for the increase in the coins they buy, surely they will not suffer losses.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:21:38 AM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.
Can you share us what specific coin was that?so we may.check what gone wrong about you investment? Nut i have a feeling that you put investment in shit coin or you didn't manage to keep the holding and sold the coins ar loss

But if you still have the currency in your wallet or exchange don't worry theres a chance for recovery .just invest time as well
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 01:03:45 PM

Never put all your eggs in one basket and trading required a lot of skills to get profit from this market.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:19:07 PM

trade and gambling is different. Don't doing trade if you cannot to read the chart.
Because, traders needed it to make action. Keep learning on trading. I also still learning about it.
If trading without knowledge or experience. It is definitely trading blind. and money will be lost every day. It's best to learn a lot before you start trading

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:21:31 PM

Not only you many people have suffered loss and many have got benefits from cryptocurrency. Everything has both good and bad sides. If you do not have crypto knowledge enough, there you can experience loss. So crypto knowledge is required first.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Rikotin

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:12:44 PM

If trading without knowledge or experience. It is definitely trading blind. and money will be lost every day. It's best to learn a lot before you start trading

yes it is true that basically before starting trading we at least have basic knowledge about the price chart on the exchange, actually if the OP learns about it first, because trading without having knowledge / experience is certainly very risky. as happened with the OP, it is unfortunate to lose a lot of money
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:36:19 PM

That’s is why many people use to say noob should not enter into trading without proper guidance. I saw many people who lost their funds on trading equally to the gambling.

We should not find any guidance means atleast learn some basics before you go to trading. That’s my humble suggestion.
It is no exaggeration to lose money while trading, there is always a risk. Before you invest you have to research the coin and to get some information or to read the experience of another investor. We can not deny the fact that it is not for everyone and absolutely you must tell apart what is gambling and trading. That is right there is jeopardy in both of them. But in the meantime, gambling is consist of more risks than trading, investing. You have to use given opportunities for winning in gambling, but trading it depends on your ability to reading charts.
joe50

Activity: 117
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:51:08 PM

Lol, that's reminds me of my past experienced with Yobit exchange when i started trading around 2016, i started with $250, i was following pump and dump coins and never new how trade works. when i bought at high price when coins pumping, in a few seconds the coins dump so hard. my $250 became $40, lol. I had to call trading a scam game. that got me off in trading throughout 2016, and i would just open the exchange and keep watching all the activities going on till i began to understand the tricks. i found out that patience is the key. i ventured in again in 2017. then i began to make profits.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:01:19 PM

The way you see trading, will determine if you will earn from it or not. Frankly speaking, gambling is totally different from trading. If you cannot analyze the market, products and news carefully well, then yo might not be able to trade to taste.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 11:07:24 PM

Trading is one of the most complex and challenging professions in the world, with great competition and interest from a vast variety of

extremely talented groups and individuals. If you want to have a hope of being a profitable trader, chances are very high that you will need

to take it very seriously and make it your top priority as a business...

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:07:39 PM

I don't easily give up in trading. Though, I loae a lot of money in trading, still I try my best to gain even in small amount. If you easily frustrated, you will be defeated throughout your life. The common mistake of the people is that we give up easily because we want an easy and fast outcome which will not absolutely happen.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:25:34 PM

What coin did you invest in? I think if you invest in a coin that has a high volume and of course has a product, then you don't need to worry about the money you invest even though the price of coin is down, because I believe the price of coin will definitely increase very high if the project of coin has a product that will be useful in the future and of course the project has progress.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 12:44:27 AM

Friend, if you lose in trading, you can try long term cryptocurrency investment. It is always good to adopt new strategies if one does not work well for you because every avenue has got its unique expertise in order to excel.

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1595

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 02:35:50 AM

I think if you invest in a coin that has a high volume and of course has a product, then you don't need to worry about the money you invest even though the price of coin is down, because I believe the price of coin will definitely increase very high if the project of coin has a product that will be useful in the future and of course the project has progress.

That is true, we not lose anything if we are invest on top 100 coin based on CMC and hold it until the price going up again. My asset drop 90% after buying coin on late 2017. I hold my coin and i belive if bitcoin start to hit $19.000 again, and altseason is coming, my coin will be back to price i bought. Another option is, cut lost and buy back if need it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:58:27 AM

Friend, if you lose in trading, you can try long term cryptocurrency investment. It is always good to adopt new strategies if one does not work well for you because every avenue has got its unique expertise in order to excel.
we have to set several strategies to survive in this market.don't only focus on one coins, hold it for long time make us miss another opportunities that appear in market.maybe if we sell it ,and switch to other coins we could recover our loss slowly.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:37:55 AM

Trading in fiat money or in crypto market is not easy need some experience and also good signals by premium members so you must join some good groups where you can get guide line and daily signals about altcoin trading.
trading by just relying on instincts in my opinion is very dangerous and can cause us to experience losses in trading, so as a trader it is really necessary enough knowledge in analyzing the movements of altcoin / btc prices at this time, and maybe it's better if we join a premium group that is indeed provide accurate analysis for each exchange, it is not wrong if we have to pay a little to get a large profit from the analysis.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: