Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trade makes me poor  (Read 3425 times)
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:03:34 PM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.

I also failed in trading altcoins and this continues to happen to me from time to time. From this I made conclusions, which I began to apply in the future. The main one is never to put all your money into trading one pair of coins. Always split your money into multiple instruments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:38:17 PM

Its really bad. But in this market people lost more than that in history. And if you are trading your asset it's fine. Its not always a win win situation. This market is full of volatility and this win loss happen. Trading is the most profitable thing if you got some good experience in that. But most of the time people lost moeny in trading bcause they don't have enough knowledge of trading. So whatever you do be care fullband do your best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:21:22 PM

It only makes you poor if you do not know how to trade. Because trading is not a simple thing, you have to learn it deeply to understand how to play the game. It is normal to lose during the course because you will learn most of the time when you make mistakes. Invest in knowledge together with your money to ideally win the game in trading.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:31:36 PM

One of the option could be to buy a trader not license, you will get around 1% per day of revenue. It is very good profit.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:42:52 PM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.
at the present time, the things you say are true. If you are one short-term traders, you have really good to be able to earn money, or you will lose for sure. Because right now trading with the BOT's trading platform, not humans.
In the short term, BOT can make price, increase or decrease. Insert your orders. But surely the BOT cannot do this with long term. Set a target for your commands. Buy at the buying zone and set targets according to the knowledge you have and go to other jobs. The more you sit with short-term charts, the more likely your psychology will go down and out of control.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:37:41 AM

What did you do to your $1000 just only 2 hours ? You should not lose such money in short time.
If you want to be a trader, you must not afraid to sell your coin if the price keep going down.
You should set target when you must sell, and buy. For example if the price -10%, you must sell the coin.
With this way, you won't lose your money easily.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:16:48 AM

It means that you don't have enough knowledge in trading that's why you lose. Better learn it first because the risk is big if you don't know how it works, it takes time be patient and wish you will recover your loss in the right time.

NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:45:59 AM

yes, trading is a very high risk especially if those who have no expertise at all in the trading industry will quickly suffer defeat, to reduce the risk you better invest in the long run and make sure once again that you invest with popular coins or have lots the user.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:15:17 AM

What did you do to your $1000 just only 2 hours ? You should not lose such money in short time.
If you want to be a trader, you must not afraid to sell your coin if the price keep going down.
You should set target when you must sell, and buy. For example if the price -10%, you must sell the coin.
With this way, you won't lose your money easily.

a bad trader can lose more than that in a matter of seconds
and even get into serious debt if trading with margin leverages - do not do that if you are not a pro
some people are attracted to the possibility of easy and fast money and they do not realize that they can go as easily as they come
once again : learn and read before you are trying anything that involves money , be it trading , investment , gambling , banking etc.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:59:31 AM

You will go more & more poor if you are trying the trading without knowing about the trading basic and the strategy. And, while talking about the crypto trading it is a tough job in your life. So, first of all follow the equity trading and after the mastery go for crypto trading and do cautiously as the market is highest volatile than other market.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:28:27 PM

not much different from gambling - that’s why you lost money. trading is a job and very hard job
yup! it does look like gambling because it has the same purpose but with a different meaning. this is my opinion.

indeed being a trader is not easy, we must be required to understand the conditions and look for loopholes to make a profit.

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:14:34 PM

That means trading is not for you,bro.So ,better stay with holding crypto as I do and you will be fine.Remember one thing ,90 % of traders lose their funds in first two-three months of trading.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:13:11 PM

Right now, trading alts kinds of makes everyone poor. It's very difficult to trade alts due to btc dominance. Anytime an alt makes a move up, btc crushes it a week later.

So for now, holding may be the best bet. And unfortunately for alt people, even holding results in losing money lately...
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:03:09 PM

You look like an amateur. You call yourself a player, not a trader. With this approach to trading you will never be a good trader.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:06:19 PM

for trade crypto indeed if you are not careful you can fall into poverty and also maybe you should learn first before trading with large capital for example 1000 $ is very big for me.

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:09:27 PM

Trading is not gambling for me, gambling is a matter of luck while trading is about the knowledge.
You should be smart in doing trade coz in just a minute you can win it or lose it.
You must go making research and studies before doing trading again.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 08:43:30 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading needs aptitudes and studies. It likewise requires bunches of research on coins before trading. We have to watch the advancement of the market before choosing to purchase a coin.
Trading and betting are various things, with trading there is need for expertise and comprehension of the market patterns.

moonhub

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:49:30 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading needs aptitudes and studies. It likewise requires bunches of research on coins before trading. We have to watch the advancement of the market before choosing to purchase a coin.
Trading and betting are various things, with trading there is need for expertise and comprehension of the market patterns.

Recently read the book "Innovation of the Ninja" by Gary Shapiro. It says that you must fail to become more experienced.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 08:58:29 PM

Experiencing loss in trades is not new and unexpected. You have to take it as part of the risk in the business you are in. Take the loss as a lesson you have learnt and move on. I have also bought coins that ended up a total mess and my capital lost.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 08:59:54 PM

When you trade you need to have a golden rule to have a risk of only 1-3% of your portfolio. Don't worry to get only 1% daily, it's a very good profit, even for professional traders. If somebody will try to get money from you for trading and will tell you that you will get a lot of %, don't be fooled.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: