Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The rise and fall of Mazacoin  (Read 797 times)
Derivative (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:29:26 PM

This is all quite funny! Mazacoin has lost over 3000% since its peak. I can't believe people are still selling at this low price. It's ridiculous! Mazacoin should be ranked among the top 5 cryptocurrencies when ranked after importance. I truly believe people that are selling now will regret it big time a week from now. Sure Mazacoin have not yet been adopted as the national currency but it still has the potential and it's probably only matter of time.

I'm certain that this fall in price is only due to phsycology! People invested due to the fact that they thought the currency already had been adopted which turned out to be a misunderstanding. And now they're panicking.

Although I think that we now have reached the bottom. I think so beacause we are back were we started and noone bought at a lower prices than 500 satoshis.

And this have all been sorted out, it's not a scamcoin!
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:33:44 PM

When it was the "official" currency of a nation, it was pretty cool.  But when the leader of the tribe said it sounded like a scam, it didn't seem so official.  Now, it is just another alt coin trying to attach itself but not really attaching itself to what is literally the poorest county in America.

Derivative (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:37:28 PM

When it was the "official" currency of a nation, it was pretty cool.  But when the leader of the tribe said it sounded like a scam, it didn't seem so official.  Now, it is just another alt coin trying to attach itself but not really attaching itself to what is literally the poorest county in America.

And when did the leader make that announcement? Never heard of it.
lphelps

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:47:37 PM

that seems to be the deal nowadays.. a soon as some assclown says something is a scam, everyone fucking dumps..
botinho

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:48:39 PM

dump- pump  Grin
eddilicious

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:49:32 PM

there is a problem of this coin. the early adopters of cryptocurrencies are mostly techies, nerds, well educated ppl and internet generation. first nation people does not usually belong to that group. and talk about internet connection, lots of first nation people may get "no block sources available"
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:52:16 PM

This is all quite funny! Mazacoin has lost over 3000% since its peak.

I miss the days when members here had an IQ over 100...

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:01:49 PM

This is all quite funny! Mazacoin has lost over 3000% since its peak.

I miss the days when members here had an IQ over 100...

Sometimes I lose 150% of my IQ just reading current topics.   Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: