Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:56:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Bounty Project Or A New Bounty Project?  (Read 31934 times)
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 01:07:25 PM

In general, the amount of prizes in the campaigns of projects which previously listed on any exchange is often low. But even so, if I have to make a choice, I prefer the campaigns which already listed on exchange. Because at least you can predict how much you can earn in those campaigns.
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:15:50 PM

i prefer to go for the new project because it will make a huge pay at the end of the bounty. this can happen if they finally made it to an exchange.  Most Old bounty projects paid  tiny stakes when running bounty. you can spend 2 months campaigning for Old bounties only to earn  10 usd or 20usd maximum.
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:17:00 PM

At first glance, it is better to participate in old projects. But old bounty projects still need to explore and assess the prospects. Do they have a chance to become successful after all this time?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 01:51:11 PM

For sure token on exchange is less risky in case it is liquid. This is how you convert your time in money without risks.
In case of unlisted token you can receive nothing after hard work, but at the same time you can earn much more by chance!

Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:07:19 PM

You prefer to follow the old bounty project (token already on the exchange) or new bounty project (token in development)
what are your views with them?
Both have cons and pros:
Old bounty project has a long-standing community. This making more fish in the water and less chance you got a good bounty reward (less in term of value, require more,...)
New bounty project is young and unmatured so more chance for you but at the same time, more risky compare to old bounty project since maybe the next day, your reward would be nothing.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 02:23:56 PM

To be honest already listed coins provide way too small reward while new campaigns are also risky like many new projects are declining reward to bounty hunters claiming that they have not reached soft cap which is also a fraud in my opinion, recent examples of such campaigns are winbix and bitbond and i think forum and other authorities should ban and investigate them.

Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:24:04 PM

You prefer to follow the old bounty project (token already on the exchange) or new bounty project (token in development)
I myself prefer the old bounties on the market because the old bounty is usually easy to achieve success. while the new bounty that is developing is still not an option for success.

Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:27:06 PM

I do not participate in bounty campaigns for the simple sake that it's trading or not, I do my own personal research about the project and this helps me decide if I should participate because I only like participating in the bounties of projects that I feel has potential.

In trading bounties, normally there are usually too much crowd involved in it and in non-trading bounties, some end up going nowhere, so it all depends on the individual project.

pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:35:19 PM

honestly i like bounty which is not yet in the market. normally if there is no market, the results are greater than those already in the market.
but the risk is also greater not to be paid if the bounty is not yet in the market.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:35:26 PM

Bounties that are sharing tokens that are already listed are much better and safer, because you already can track all the data like trading volume, investors interest and so on. New bounties are great for future perspective, but you need to work hard to find a really good one.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:37:56 PM

I like them both. The trading codes that have been on the floor make us feel safe when participating in the project, surely we will receive money, but therefore there will be a lot of participants and not much money received. New projects are highly likely to be nothing but in return if luck will have huge amounts of money
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:44:07 PM

Yes, IEO projects should give us hope, I mean hunters. Invest in projects again. So you can get a small profit. We hunt for IEO. I hope 2019 is not like 2018.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:44:30 PM

I prefer the project bounty that has been registered with the exchange ... because after the bounty project is finished, we can sell directly according to the price rate that has been set on the exchange rather than the new project, because the new project has no guarantee if the price matches the ICO / IEO price ... and sometimes the market price is cheaper than the price determined when ICO is launched ..

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:57:05 PM

At first glance, it is better to participate in old projects. But old bounty projects still need to explore and assess the prospects. Do they have a chance to become successful after all this time?
if the project was able to survive these 1.5 years of suffering and if it developed, then, of course, it has very big chances for reaching success. we will see the whole picture when the altcoin season comes
If there's still development even in this kind of season then old bounty can still proceed and find success after sometime, there's no real assurance since the market still not stable and there's a lots of fall which ongoing especially to those old bounties but if ever the team survive and they still keeping the project up chance to improved and get more value will be there.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:07:12 PM

I prefer to follow bounties already listed on exchange not that its a criteria for profit but it helps you to know the worth of your effort at the end of the day. I also follow projects which are new from time to time.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:21:38 PM

I prefer working for new projects with prospects than working for old project because old projects tend to allocate very little fund to their bounty campaign and it would be flooded with bounty hunters, thereby reducing the amount each person could earn.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:23:30 PM

Yes, quite right before that, a little more than two years ago, the bounty was much more honest. And the price of Ethereum was much higher and, accordingly, the income was relatively higher. Probably soon everything will be stabilized again and will work as usual. I believe that in order to participate in the project, they also have to go through the procedure of confirming documents for authenticity so that users can safely participate in projects.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:44:08 PM

if you are working on a bounty that is in development, be prepared to get results that do not match your expectations because I have stopped with this kind of bounty because the results are completely absent, only suggestions are better if you are not sure which projects are in the development stage. bounty that has been listed in the exchange but note also the allocation if appropriate. take part
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:51:41 PM

My priority always would be old bounty projects that already listed on the exchange but it depends on the performance of the coin as well if the coin value is just worth of pennies. I would rather consider to join new projects. But by joining old bounty projects we will atleast assured to get some valuable coins that can be sold.

Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:18:07 PM

I participated in new bounties and some never reach exchanges. Others too take more than a year to reach exchanges. I prefer to choose an old bounty that is already on an exchange than choosing a new one that is yet to be exchanged.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: