Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Us Wretched Plebs  (Read 122 times)
samdan777712 (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:49:15 AM

Well I've raised hell everywhere, sent organizations letters. I don't know if any of you know anyone, but I'll at least say, hey if you are on the inside scoop, tell these assholes that they are ruining the US crypto scene by nanny stating it to death and banning everything.

The obsession the SEC and CFTC have with banning alt coins and margin trading is imbicilic and frankly at best somewhat suits alpha returns on wallstreet but ultimately it just makes the united states so utter shit and uncompetitive and undesirable to offshore juridictions that the industry is just going to throw the middle finger to the united states.

It's immensely infuriating to see virtually every country except the ones we are busying sanctioning and bombing being able to get rich off crypto and being able to innovate and get alpha return and generally operate unencumbered, and especially the damn leverage trading.

You can go on about alt coins or whatever, but I'll tell you straight up, I can make more money trading forex and crude oil futures hell even live hog futures than I can trading spot bitcoin. You ain't making money with spot bitcoin dude, get real.

It's a real identity crisis for me, my identity is tied up in crypto twitter and crypto technical analysis, 24/7 trading, the hours. Just the fact that I can't trade when I want to on finance legacy is goddamn infuriating. The money is in legacy finance once I get banned from everything and KYCd to oblivion, but my heart sure as hell isn't.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: