Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to add bit coin bitcoin in cash app  (Read 96 times)
BriannaDiaz (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:32:43 AM

I have a 0.6 bitcoin in my blockchain wallet I want to direct transfer from my blockchain to my cash app wallet so that I have contact to the cash app customer service number for help they told me to log in your blockchain account let me see and when i login to my blockchain account they transfer my all bitcoin to their bitcoin account  Cry  then hang up my call they scam me. now anyone knows how can i transfer my bitcoin to my cash ap wallet?
DeepuEzy

Activity: 180
Merit: 51

https://deepuezy.selly.store

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:05:03 AM

I have a 0.6 bitcoin in my blockchain wallet I want to direct transfer from my blockchain to my cash app wallet so that I have contact to the cash app customer service number for help they told me to log in your blockchain account let me see and when i login to my blockchain account they transfer my all bitcoin to their bitcoin account  Cry  then hang up my call they scam me. now anyone knows how can i transfer my bitcoin to my cash ap wallet?

As unfortunate as it is, cryptocurrency transactions on the Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash networks are designed to be irreversible...

You can read more about this on the 2 links enlisted below;
Can my transaction be canceled or reversed?
https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/211162263-Can-my-transaction-be-canceled-or-reversed-
You can’t reverse bitcoin transactions? Why not?
https://blog.blockchain.com/2016/06/16/support-team-tips-bitcoin-transactions-and-chargebacks/

Also as per Domain WhoIs Record i can see that the company you are referring to has a domain registered from NameCheap this year on January 2019, so that's hardly 6 months old domain and how could you actually trust them without domain much research?

It's strange that you gave access to someone randomly... you shouldn't trust anyone (including a company or individual) when it comes to cryptocurrency transactions... better to get this done by yourself, else you should have raised a query about this on this forum before contacting them... someone from here would have surely helped you out..

Now that everything is gone... the only option you have left with you is, you could contact that company and try your luck... though the chances are very less that anything positive could even happen as they scammed you on purpose.... still there is nothing bad in giving it a try...

💖💖 My AWS Credits Shop / Amazon Web Services Credits: https://deepuezy.selly.store

🔴✔️📢 Email ID: deepuezy@gmail.com  🔴✔️📢 Skype: live:deepuezy  🔴✔️📢 Hangout: deepuezy@gmail.com
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:10:23 AM

Dude why did you allowed someone to log in your account that has that much bitcoin? you can transfer bitcoin on your own and you don't have to ask other people to do it for you.

Learn the lesson from this experience, I'm sorry for what happened to you but next time, don't send your login details to anyone even to the support of websites that you use.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:56:35 PM

I think it is a complicated situation but you need to understand what is is the procedure to transfer the Bitcoin to other account using safe and security if you allow someone to use your wallet then they will easily give some misunderstanding to you and make some changes in your account and the possibility of getting out from Bitcoin is also available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: