Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 08:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[Digital/Traditional Illustrations] STARTS AT $12 RESPONDS & WORKS FAST🔥🔥  (Read 122 times)
pinktoebeans (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:22:22 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 01:25:22 PM by pinktoebeans

✨Personalized Studio Ghibli-ish/Children's Storybook Digital & Traditional Illustrations Services✨
COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN (Price Starts from $12)

Hi, everyone! I'm pinktoebeans, a freelance artist who specializes in traditional and digital illustrations. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Multimedia Arts, but I stuck to my roots which is illustrating.

My art style is quite close to children's book illustrations rather than hyper-realistic ones, and is also greatly influenced by Disney and Japanese animations. I may not be that good yet in masculine or male subjects, anatomy, mecha, and perspectives, but I'm not giving up and I know I'm still improving.

Here are the some of my works:

- Inked Illustrations -

- Watercolor Illustrations -

- Digital Illustrations -

These are my rates. (They might change if the illustration is needed to be rushed.)

My illustrations are all in high resolution; I will scan them, then enhance them in Adobe PhotoShop.)

HERE'S HOW WE BEGIN:

• We talk about what you want the illustration to look like -- you can send me pegs or reference photos. Let's also discuss about the deadline, and when is the best time to communicate with each other so that we wouldn't disturb each other during both our work schedules.
        * Note: You can add me on Discord and/or Telegram so that we could easily talk to each other, and discuss further more about the composition of your illustration.
          > Discord - pinktoebeans#0263
          > Telegram - pinktoebeans

• After everything has been discussed and agreed upon, I get a 50% payment upfront.

• I proceed to creating thumbnail sketches with a bit of color, and will send them to you so that you could check if the pose is right, or if you like the whole composition.

• When you have chosen a thumbnail, I will begin the sketch in the actual size of the illustration.

• I'll send you low resolution photos (but not to the point that they're pixelated or too small) of the sketch, then you'll tell me if you are satisfied with it, or I need to do some adjustments.
        * Notes:
           > The first three (3) studies and revisions are free, but if you are still unsatisfied with the any of the two or both of them, I will have to charge you $2.00 per study or revision.
           > I can do revisions in traditional illustrations (inked and watercolor) before the inking or sketching phase. Once you agree to the sketch or pencils, it's final.

• This is when I'll be inking then coloring (or vice versa) the illustration.

• Upon finishing the illustration, I'll send you a low-resolution file with watermark on it so you can see what you are paying for.

• You are now going to pay me the remaining 50%, and then I'll send you the high resolution file of the illustration.
        * Notes:
           > DIGITAL ILLUSTRATIONS - I can give the you the .psd file for an extra $4.00 so that you can modify it in the future.
           > INKED AND WATERCOLOR ILLUSTRATIONS - If you want to get the original hand-painted/hand-drawn illustration, you will be the one who'll pay for the shipping fee. Let's discuss on which shipping courier is the best in your place, or the one which is ammenable to your budget.

I accept Bitcoin payments only for now, but I'll be opening a Patreon account soon. You can also pay me there as well after I have finished setting it up.

- CONTACT ME THROUGH -
> Discord - pinktoebeans#0263
> Telegram - pinktoebeans

Thanks a lot for checking out my illustrations! I value your feedback, so let me know what you think. Cheesy

Passionate
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:36:00 PM

Looks like a promising service but I want to ask if you're willing to offer a vouch service or vouch discount since you're pretty new? I'm just asking by the way since I would like to make a pet portrait with the kind of design you have.
pinktoebeans (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:32:11 PM

Looks like a promising service but I want to ask if you're willing to offer a vouch service or vouch discount since you're pretty new? I'm just asking by the way since I would like to make a pet portrait with the kind of design you have.

Hello there, Passionate! Grin
Sure! No prob with the voucher service/vouch discount. If you want to discuss the details with me, you can add me in Discord and/or Telegram. Thanks for replying BTW! Smiley
Passionate
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:16:35 AM

Hello there, Passionate! Grin
Sure! No prob with the voucher service/vouch discount. If you want to discuss the details with me, you can add me in Discord and/or Telegram. Thanks for replying BTW! Smiley

I added you by the way, kindly accept my request. Thanks
pinktoebeans (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:37:40 AM

I added you by the way, kindly accept my request. Thanks
Sent you a message there and other samples of my work, Passionate! Thanks as well Cheesy
Passionate
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:31:50 AM

Okay I got a 50% off vouch discount since I'm the first one to try it out lets see how it goes...

Service I ordered was an inked illustration of a cat originally worth $20 but with the discount its only $10. I sent him photo as a reference and he said he can do it. Afterwards, he asked me to pay 50% before I start but I proceed and sent him $10 worth of BTC (actually its more than $10 because of the fees) basically the entire 100% of the price.

I just want the mods to check this thread since this is the first time I'm buying a service in this forum good luck to you and me op.
Passionate
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:50:26 AM

Transaction is done and everything went smooth. User was able to deliver me the illustration and also the PSD file for an additional cost.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: