Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 08:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any good bot specially designed for trading margin?  (Read 158 times)
Vidbitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:42:55 AM

Anyone know about any good bot specially designed for trading margin?

I need something that trades on the go for me.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 6334

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:42:49 AM

There is margin.se and Gunbot. Never used neither of them, but there is an endless number of pages of reviews and discussions about it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Blockboss

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:51:51 PM

Anyone know about any good bot specially designed for trading margin?

I need something that trades on the go for me.

There are couple of them and I have used them all. I will review the best 3 and categorize them into free and paid bot with ratings for you to make your choice.

FREE BOT

1. Botmargin 5 STAR

PAID BOT

2. Coinfinda 4.5 STAR

3. Cryptohopper 3.5 STAR

1. Botmargin fits your request since you are looking for a bot that trades margin. I have used Botmargin without a record of loss yet. Its an awesome bot to prevent liquidation. The bot trades margin on about 10 exchanges. Its as simple as selecting trading pairs, leverage, margin, take profit and start trading. In most case botmargin trades profit in within 20 minutes to 2days depending on the selected leverage. Botmargin is free and only charges you a fee of $0.50 multiplied by your selected leverage. You can find their site here www.botmargin.org. Find Bot is here t.me/marginxbot. And join community here t.me/botmarginofficial

2. Coinfinda is great for trading the crypto market on automation but not for margin trading. A bot with strong focus on RSI,and MACD. One great feature coinfida has is the Stop Loss with trailing features. The downside for Coinfinda is that it is not a free to use bot and I have recorded couple of losses using coinfinda. Though loss rate is low. You can find their site here www.coinfinda.com

3. Cryptohopper is more of an automated trade signal Platform than a bot.

It helps you trade automatically based on your technical indicators or you pay and subscribe to one of our signalers. Cryptohopper is a great crypto trading bot that trades for you based on the signals of the hoppers you follow.

So even without any experience in trading you can find over 40 experienced traders that you can copy or buy their strategies from. Automate your You can find their site here www.cryptohopper.com.

Vidbitcoiner (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:00:21 PM

Thanks i would try out the free botmargin one. Thanks this was helpful.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 09:42:55 PM

Thanks i would try out the free botmargin one. Thanks this was helpful.

Beware to any not well-known trading bots like the free version mention above if you want to use a trading bot for free I know one of the best and well known free and trusted.

Have you heard about Gekko trading bot? It is free and safe and many traders using it including me but I'm not a big trader but I'm using it with a small amount and let my coins grow.

You can find the Gekko from here https://gekko.wizb.it/ and you can find the installation guide from here https://gekko.wizb.it/docs/installation/installing_gekko.html or you can check this video on how to set up Gekko here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WiIkIIVnps

Don't use the botmargin bot look at their domain registration.
Code:
Domain:botmargin.org
Registrar:PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registered On:2019-07-16
Expires On:2024-07-16
Updated On:2019-07-17

Just recently registered so it is not safe to use.

Vidbitcoiner (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:00:44 PM

I think you don't have to down talk a service to sell yours. That to me is not a smart way to marketing. You can list yours and add to the list for me to decide. And for your point that the site is a newly registered business, does that mean new businesses are not to be trusted? I am sure Geeko also had its starting days.

So this review of yours is a write off for me.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 08:21:19 PM

I think you don't have to down talk a service to sell yours. That to me is not a smart way to marketing. You can list yours and add to the list for me to decide. And for your point that the site is a newly registered business, does that mean new businesses are not to be trusted? I am sure Geeko also had its starting days.

So this review of yours is a write off for me.
I'm not promoting it or marketing it here I just suggesting which one is free and safe compared to the Blockboss suggestion how can you trust a website with a Wordpress website and ugly design and it looks like he didn't finish the design look at the footer "Hestia | Developed by ThemeIsle"?

Another thing is the privacy policy is just a generated one or copypasted/plagiarism. And I found that they include this

"FEES AND PAYMENT

We accept the following forms of payment:

–  PayPal"

So if it's actually free why PayPal is included in their privacy policy?

Gekko trading bot has open-source code from here https://github.com/askmike/gekko and it was released last 2017 so it is older than the website you are trying to use.

New businesses? you mean it is a business? I thought that it is just a software to automate trading?

I believe you own this website because you defend it.

Beware!!!
Don't trust newbies post which is obvious just created the account to spam untrusted website.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: