Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitbond scammers or not how you think?  (Read 585 times)
simak84 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:20:47 AM

Hello to all. There are such moments when they just start to lose their nerves. How many more projects will mock bounty hunters? No more strength to endure it. Today, in the official chat of the bitbond project, one of the project leaders stated that they did not reach the amount they wanted, namely $ 2,500,000, to pay the bounty participants any bonuses. But they go to our meeting and are ready to divide into all 5000 tokens. Isn't that funny to them? It turns out for $ 2-3 per person. I personally wore their signature for several months. And for this they want to pay me $ 2. At the same time, the project did not have a soft cap. Someone may say that such things can not be painted projects and call them scammers, but I think it's just a mockery of ordinary people. I believe that all people should know about such projects and I will not delete my topic until the project management changes the payments. I hope the section moderators will not mind.
Sincerely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:24:16 AM

Hello to all. There are such moments when they just start to lose their nerves. How many more projects will mock bounty hunters? No more strength to endure it. Today, in the official chat of the bitbond project, one of the project leaders stated that they did not reach the amount they wanted, namely $ 2,500,000, to pay the bounty participants any bonuses. But they go to our meeting and are ready to divide into all 5000 tokens. Isn't that funny to them? It turns out for $ 2-3 per person. I personally wore their signature for several months. And for this they want to pay me $ 2. At the same time, the project did not have a soft cap. Someone may say that such things can not be painted projects and call them scammers, but I think it's just a mockery of ordinary people. I believe that all people should know about such projects and I will not delete my topic until the project management changes the payments. I hope the section moderators will not mind.
Sincerely.
So they are not going to pay bounty hunters? I do not understand if 50,000USD is worth a bad reputation, but it is their decision.
Continue spreading a bad word about them, people should now that we are not working for free.  Smiley

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
simak84 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:26:05 AM

Sincerely.
So they are not going to pay bounty hunters? I do not understand if 50,000USD is worth a bad reputation, but it is their decision.
Continue spreading a bad word about them, people should now that we are not working for free.  Smiley

They want to pay everyone $ 5,000 and not $ 50,000. Shocked
steem01

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 11:42:04 AM

5000 token allocate for all the program (1token=1$)  !! I hope that someone will tell us that this is not true, i can't believe all this prestigious announcement and the way the bounty program was designed !!! hunters spend a lot of time making creativity bounty stickers, meme, signature, twitter ... and for what for 1$ or 2$
terrible shame
this is the next level of scam, am I right?
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:46:07 AM

Sincerely.
Continue spreading a bad word about them, people should now that we are not working for free.  Smiley

They want to pay everyone $ 5,000 and not $ 50,000. Shocked
Haha, and what is the diffrence between 5000USD into 2000 participants and 0USD?
You participated in bounty campaign and not in an airdrop  Cheesy.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
simak84 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:46:20 AM

So much was the hype around the project. And I am sure that they have collected the necessary amount of money and they just told us all that they did not do it in order not to pay.
myhollymamy

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 12:36:08 PM

Awful. So mock Nagy people who worked for them for 2 months. Especially sorry for those who wore the signature of this bad project. I would like to see how their CEO would cry if he was given a salary of $ 3 for several months. Grin

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:47:50 PM

the sales target is not reached, and it is only natural that the bounty hunter does not get paid. has there been an official decision from the team if they will not pay for all campaign participants?

yes, thats right and this is the risk for being bounty hunters in crypto world
if the project didn't reach the soft cap, they will not paid the bounty hunters
but, depends on the first post, the OP said if bitbond will paid about $2-$3 each participants

But they go to our meeting and are ready to divide into all 5000 tokens. Isn't that funny to them? It turns out for $ 2-3 per person. I personally wore their signature for several months. And for this they want to pay me $ 2.

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 12:55:05 PM

"We are allocating 2% of the total tokens raised in the STO to the Bounty program, therefore up to 2 Million Euros worth of BB1 tokens are up for grabs!"

This is from their bounty topic. Ridiculous!..
meleonk

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:57:36 PM

the sales target is not reached, and it is only natural that the bounty hunter does not get paid. has there been an official decision from the team if they will not pay for all campaign participants?

yes, thats right and this is the risk for being bounty hunters in crypto world
if the project didn't reach the soft cap, they will not paid the bounty hunters
but, depends on the first post, the OP said if bitbond will paid about $2-$3 each participants

But they go to our meeting and are ready to divide into all 5000 tokens. Isn't that funny to them? It turns out for $ 2-3 per person. I personally wore their signature for several months. And for this they want to pay me $ 2.
As I understand they did not have a soft cap. The project management said that the project will develop anyway, even if they collected $ 100,000. I think they specifically invented this figure of $ 2,500,000 to not pay. There is no evidence that they have not collected this money. And if collected, they would say that it was necessary to reach $ 5,000,000 to pay the hunters. And if they had collected $ 5,000,000, they would have said that they needed to collect $ 10,000,000, etc. I myself saw how every second participant on the forum wore their signature. So much advertising was. I saw their ads everywhere, even on YouTube. And I also do not believe that they did not collect the necessary money.

cryptofarid10

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

Trader

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 01:14:06 PM

Sincerely.
I was 2 week stake on signature campaign but now 0. WTF... Angry now, i think, i've free signature for Bitbond... Grin very funny team and bounty manager, after bounty end changes the rules according to his wishes.... Grin

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
meleonk

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:00:43 PM

Yes, they have already fled. In the company's bounty chat, the bounty manager comes in but does not answer questions as well as the director. It seems to me that this project needs an audit. But I do not think that someone will do it.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:32:54 AM

This projectv is going to be a definite scam. First they cheated the bounty hunters in the name of their strange rules. Second they did not disclose the amount raised until two days ago quoting they have 14 days off thinking time for the investors to get back their money, which is very strange in this block chain era. Thirdly, they think they are very generous to give this 5k worth worthless tokens the about 3k people who participated in the bounty. This issue should have to be taken to German regulatory who should investigate this in depth.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:59:40 AM

This projectv is going to be a definite scam. First they cheated the bounty hunters in the name of their strange rules. Second they did not disclose the amount raised until two days ago quoting they have 14 days off thinking time for the investors to get back their money, which is very strange in this block chain era. Thirdly, they think they are very generous to give this 5k worth worthless tokens the about 3k people who participated in the bounty. This issue should have to be taken to German regulatory who should investigate this in depth.

There is really no policy to protect bounty hunters and they are always disadvantaged in every project. I think Bibond will be even more mentioned in the future on this issue and they need to be fair to everyone here because I have been involved in this project for over 2 months and the amount of money that I have Getting now is too little compared to reality. I will personally try to find a way to contact them on this issue and hope that they can pay the bounty hunter for a higher amount.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
anelka

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:10:41 AM

really?? Now I 've just known this. We 've worked hard in several months for 2-3$. It's so ridiculous.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:48:43 AM

Bitbond got lots of shout on the forum and I had a good impression with the project. But what you described isn't professional at all. They must pay what they have promised at the beginning of the bounty.
Can you remove it "Reputation" board?

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 04:13:46 AM

I think this must be moved to Scam Accusation Board.

This is one of the risk of being a bounty hunter. You don't know if you will get paid by the campaign or not. Even though you are getting paid, it will not be worth it like this one. You will be paid 2-3$ for wearing their signature for months Cheesy. You are not one who are experiencing this kind of situation but the best thing to do is don't expect too much on the bounty campaigns especially right now that most of the bounty campaigns are either scam or paying very low to its bounty hunters.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:02:30 AM

There goes another stupid STO project called bitbond,I wonder how many times these STO projects are going to break the heart of bounty hunters,i heard desico did the same lol
that's why STO is the worst thing than ICO and ico is much better than STO. STO is a big scam and some STO have been scammed by hunters but Op was joining at the bitbond on his own risk.
Remember this if any STO is a scam.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cipralexjoe

Activity: 398
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:15:04 AM

Most annoying that they did not stop the bounty, but continued to use free labor. It's disgusting Cry
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:29:18 AM

In case, this development can be true then I am sad for Bitbond and its supporting bounty hunters here. Sadly, there is nothing we can really do in case the project decided it is time to be selfish and not pay according to the published arrangement as the power to disburse is on their hands and not ours...well as what we are doing here we can just make some complaints and spread their bad reputation. Unfortunately, I am one of the many who supported this project. Anyway, good luck to Bitbond hope no karma can be on its way.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: