Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adoption Over Bull Run  (Read 932 times)
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:38:28 AM

I see a lot of people complaining about the volatility of crypto market with the prices of all their altcoins have reducing drastically, and they hope for the bull run to come and everything should increase. I think that the bull run is not the best solution to the volatility of the crypto market, but adoption.

The best and main solution to the volatility of the crypto market is real world adoption. There are alot of cryptocurrency project that are very good and innovative but are not yet adopted that people outside the crypto space (which is a few percentage of the world economy), therefore there value is subjected to the market changes. But if they get adopted by the real world and there token value is based on the real economy (i.e daily usage by people) then the value would be on the increase regardless of whether the market is bullish or bearish.

We need adopatation but the main problem is people has no idea on what they should adopt meaning the power of pure investment is still there they are not looking forward for the purpose but they are looking forward for the profit that the project can generate for them and once they got profit they are going to abandon it and those believers will follow.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:06:43 AM

I see a lot of people complaining about the volatility of crypto market with the prices of all their altcoins have reducing drastically, and they hope for the bull run to come and everything should increase. I think that the bull run is not the best solution to the volatility of the crypto market, but adoption.

The best and main solution to the volatility of the crypto market is real world adoption. There are alot of cryptocurrency project that are very good and innovative but are not yet adopted that people outside the crypto space (which is a few percentage of the world economy), therefore there value is subjected to the market changes. But if they get adopted by the real world and there token value is based on the real economy (i.e daily usage by people) then the value would be on the increase regardless of whether the market is bullish or bearish.

I agree with you that it is not about bull run the solution to votality of the market's prices, its adoption and the outcome of the altcoins, besides as what you've said theres many projects that is good and potentially innovative but are not yet adopted by many. Even when bull run occurs, doesn't mean altcoins soon to follow the situation, and it depends.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 07:52:25 PM

Most of those that want to see an altcoin season do not really care about the adoption and the success of the coins they are holding, they want profits and they want them now, so adoption is not really what they are looking for, they want their coins to be hyped, they want high volatility levels since that has the tendency to drive prices up, once you understand what they want then it is easy to see why most members show no interest in the adoption of most coins, so while you are correct in your analysis you got the motivations of most people wrong.

You are 100% correct, and that was most visible when crypto when down with the price. Most of hyped users went to some kind of hibernation sleep forgetting crypto altogether.

All this people that want adoption must ask them selves what have they done to make it more real for other people around them. You can always talk to people, help them to download some wallets on their phones, transfer them small amount of some cheap coins that cost you same one cup of coffee just to push them in that direction. You can try to sale some junk from you basement on your local adds with notice that you also accept crypto as a way of payment. Wink

lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:58:00 AM

You are so much correct about this, there are so many projects right now have very sound innovative but when it still comes to adoption, adoption may not likely happen if the developer of such innovation does not go extra mile to make their project visible to world at large.

Secondly, most of these developers are also the ones that usually make people that would have adopted the coin see it as just investment instruments, so they need to start promoting more of the usefulness of the project than the money it will fetch whoever would bring money to buy the token.

The reason why we do have so much crashes in the price of cryptocurrency also is because people use it for investment rather than use it for its technology, we can only get less volatility when people makes use of their product more.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:17:33 AM

I understand this investment strategy. But the important question is when genuine investors can realize this and focus on investing in technology?
I think it will last very long, and in that long time there will be a lot of projects dying because of the lack of capital to operate. So I think this investment strategy is not suitable at the present time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:21:12 AM

Most of those that want to see an altcoin season do not really care about the adoption and the success of the coins they are holding, they want profits and they want them now, so adoption is not really what they are looking for, they want their coins to be hyped, they want high volatility levels since that has the tendency to drive prices up, once you understand what they want then it is easy to see why most members show no interest in the adoption of most coins, so while you are correct in your analysis you got the motivations of most people wrong.

You are 100% correct, and that was most visible when crypto when down with the price. Most of hyped users went to some kind of hibernation sleep forgetting crypto altogether.

All this people that want adoption must ask them selves what have they done to make it more real for other people around them. You can always talk to people, help them to download some wallets on their phones, transfer them small amount of some cheap coins that cost you same one cup of coffee just to push them in that direction. You can try to sale some junk from you basement on your local adds with notice that you also accept crypto as a way of payment. Wink

In 2017 - early 2018, I did it. I have attracted several people to crypto, such as investors and bounty hunters. Some of them were interested in technology. But not for long. The reason for this is also a drop in prices.
People seek profit first. Otherwise, most of them are conservative. Mass adoption can come to cryptocurrency through profits. Or imposing the need to use cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:28:41 AM

Bull and adoption were both the same because if there will be adoption the value will increase and result for the pump of the price   .  both adoption and bull run is the wish of all crypto users because this was the only way that  their investments can grow and its also a solution for a dumping portfolio  .  but this adoption wont make the cryptos stable  . though price stability can also be an answer to avoid losses but the downside is that you cant earn bigger if price was in stable condition
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:30:56 AM

now what I have in mind is just buying coins and getting maximum profits, while cryptocurrency adoption, I don't pay much attention to because it holds on to use by most of the world community and government. and I do not have the power to influence those two elements

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:53:37 PM

the problem in crypto is now about how to be adopted in the real market, I think the easiest place to adopt cryptocurrency is the market place market or start-up buying and selling. because there they can build combinations of markets and crypto simultaneously. then to achieve real marketing, crypto requires management how to implement coins on the market, therefore, the coins that will develop are coins that have their own applications.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:57:13 PM

Yes I agree with you. Adoption is what will surly give tremendous rise to the value of this space and of course will cause bull run because people will get to start using cryptocurrency in real-life. Also, a study on this space recently, it is evident that most projects are developing their products or platform so as to compete with others  while those that failed to are going down with each passing day.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 04:31:11 PM

I think it might take some while until mass adoption. None of my clients agreed to switch to crypto when I offered them that. Everybody is scared, even though paying me is a huge pain in the ass. I guess it's not the right time yet.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:21:53 PM

i agree with you if adoption is also mean bigger cap, but if it's just an adoption without massive money injected into crypto, i think it's better if bull coming once again. Anyway ive learn something important after 2018's bear, ive learn to never buy any coin outside big 50 market cap again in the future. Stick with bitcoin is what I'm doing now
Do not buy coins that are not in the top 50? Remember that most of the coins that are now in the top 50 were not there before. they collected a lot of money and pushed many coins from the first places

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:53:00 PM

most developers now have a good program for their community, even we know when there is a launch of a new project they are displaying their team and they have advisors in economics. I think they already have innovation and adopted the latest economic progress for their program.
the problem now is that many of them are not consistent with their own programs, such as inconsistencies in the road map or anything that makes community trust decline.
when the community no longer believes in a project, this is one of the causes of falling demand, which makes it difficult for prices to grow.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:36:41 AM

I agree that adoption can be a key factor for altcoins so that prices can rise. With adoption, a project will make money and make a profit, this will keep investors coming and investing. A good Altcoin is altcoin that has good products and can be used in the real world

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:08:02 AM

That's definitely the way of thinking that the crypto community needs and not just focus on the price itself because it will eventually come. There are projects there helping mass adoption by introducing hardware with blockchain technology to companies and for them to use. This will serve as an eye-opener to giants in the space and have them use crypto/blockchain as a part of their system. Once we get mass adoption, the bull run will definitely follow along.  
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:42:48 PM

I would say that there is a slight correlation between them. As you have mentioned, all those XYZ tokens/coins are in hands of just a few per cent of a population. However, if they are in hands of more people, the will become more decentralized, no entity will hold (THAT) much power over the market and the price should be more stabilized. Adoption will bring more profit over the long-term than trying to squeeze as much as possible from the market at the moment. I agree with your statement after all  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:17:28 PM

This is really a good idea. So far I think adoption and daily usage of coins in the market is minimal and I am strongly on this side of using coins in our day to day life. As a result, no bull run is required for price of coins to increase.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:41:26 PM

Yes super agree to you massive adoptation is one of cryptocurrency need in this kind of situation because adoptation can help cryptocurrency to increase we already experienced again a bull market but compare to 2017 bull run this one is slowly but surely. I believe in the near future cryptocurrency will be use all over the world.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 03:26:56 PM

i strongly agree with all that you've said. That is why i invested myself in coins/tokens that i know got a lots of advantages when it comes to adoption. Some of them are vechain and eth. I invested in vechain because of its background and that can push adoption. Eth is already adopted but it needs more progress.

anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 03:30:18 PM

just wait for the bull season and everyone who are complaining will just shout being happy on their profit.
People are always people, they will never be happy at this stage while some are happy gathering more tokens who are down.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: