Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyway to make a few BTC fast?  (Read 2411 times)
BitPhotos (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:49:19 PM

Hello everyone! Been seeing a lot of people paying out like 3-4 BTC to find scammers etc but I cant do that! I wanna know a way to make some big bitcoin by doing like normal things lol! Really dont have anything to invest and gambling never works out so, looking for like normal jobs to do for a bitcoin! I do have some computer skills, lol, im okay at photo editing, im REALLY GOOD at video editing (have an Adobe Certification for premiere pro!) , plus i have a few basic level MTA's. Other then that im just looking for like normal work! Hoping to get some replies! Thanks! Please leave serious offers only!  Cheesy

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:08:24 PM

Participate in signature deals! However most require member or more activity level so get posting.

As for video editing, offer your skills in the services section and charge btc for your jobs.
BitPhotos (OP)

Activity: 336

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:14:39 PM

Participate in signature deals! However most require member or more activity level so get posting.

As for video editing, offer your skills in the services section and charge btc for your jobs.

haha yea ive been trying to get that post count up! And thanks! il try to make a thread for video editing by the end of the day!

jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:23:57 PM

haha yea ive been trying to get that post count up! And thanks! il try to make a thread for video editing by the end of the day!

you can also post some of your work im sure no one will hire an video/photo editor just because they said that they knew how to edit Smiley
this will giving your future client an idea how excelent you are on your own skill for now just look around and maybe you will learn something new
go to some faucet or a ptc site to start
if you have a cash buy some btc in localbitcoins in your country and invest but be carefull though a lot of scammer in this forum

good luck

amber

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
amitrwt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:56:50 PM

If you say make few btc fast , that too without too much skills thats not gonna be easy, a quick scam Tongue will get you what you want ..! haha

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
↑ UpDown.BT ↓  Bet on Gold/Oil/Currencies like a Boss ↑ [Thread] ↓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
pioter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:57:54 PM

make an exchange site ez btc .

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ
howzar

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:02:09 PM

AKA mt gox then rrrrrrrunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
amitrwt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:14:15 PM

haha are you referring to mt-gox incident Tongue but it will blow the credibility and will effect the industry

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
↑ UpDown.BT ↓  Bet on Gold/Oil/Currencies like a Boss ↑ [Thread] ↓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
oztusk

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:37:12 PM

your best bet would probably be to start a mixing service with a reasonable rate.
i would do that right now if i wasnt involved in too many other things.
as a matter of fact the concept can be applied to anything.
at present bitcoin world is STILL in its earlier stages.
reasonable rating for any/many service are lacking.
vis: mt gox' 'obscene .6%' take on BOTH sides of a trade.
and so for all of the other known exchanges.
while  they charge customers up the yinyangtsee- a startup with a reasonable rate of .1% funnels off half their customer base..
same for the .5% usually charged by mixers..
wherever you see similar greed, you have the option to provide an honest service at a fair price.  the field is young and still filled with opportunists and crooks.
ANY product right now is in demand. there is a shortage of products and services available.. people are looking for something to DO with their coin other than
gamble, buy gold and silver at 125-500% market, "invest" in no return sleezball horsepoop, etc.

don't want to write an entire thesis right now so i'll stop here.

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
oztusk

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:42:09 PM

i believe when he said make an exchange site he meant implicitly to make an honest exchange site.
after years of mt gox monkey business, the mt gox fiasco will only supercharge the success of an ethical exchange.

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
pioter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:44:59 PM

haha are you referring to mt-gox incident Tongue but it will blow the credibility and will effect the industry
and theres is coinmarket.io where i got some btc , and bitcurex got hacked...

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ
tgc46

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:04:23 PM

Make a BITCOIN PONZI  Cheesy
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:32:33 PM

Scamming would make you alot Smiley

oztusk

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:47:45 PM

mt gox hacked themselves.. easiest lie to tell.. and half their customers believed it.

after the 270$ spike last year and mt gox immediate shutown... "Oh we were getting d-dosed, were giving everybody a chance to cool down, my dog ate your bitcoin..."
things were looking pretty shady. then its, 'oh were having bank problems, well send your money... 'soonish' '"  ha..
there was little money to be sent. the gox crew had spent it on bitcoin when the after spike drop was accellerated by their shutdown.
buy btc at 50$, wait about 9mos, sellit when it hits 1000, THEN git out of dodge with the $$$, and while youre at it, dont forget to take $700,000,000 worth of btc with you..
MtGox billion dollar bamboozle

d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:30:38 PM

The question is do you want to do legit or ill-legited? You can sell stuff for btc, trade for it, do a job, buy it locally..endless options!

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 09:40:11 PM

If you want some BTC and you have some fiat, buy some
If you have goods sell them for BTC or for fiat then buy some BTC

If you don't have any fiat or goods to sell; work and save then buy some BTC Smiley You can get your hands on a few BTC in a matter of months if you are able to make a decent hourly rate

Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:42:25 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 10:44:36 PM by Evil-Knievel

This message was too old and has been purged
E.exchanger

Activity: 714

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:51:07 PM

OK HERE ARE FEW WAYS :

Gamble ( not recommended )

based on your skills post what you can serve the community in the marketplace -> services section

Go through the marketplace and see if any of the buying adds meet your skills 

Ask for a loan in the lending section ( but get ready to provide collateral, information and interest on the loan)

also as a reference you can check reddit.com/r/Jobs4bitcoins
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:07:32 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 10:44:18 PM by Evil-Knievel

This message was too old and has been purged
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:24:03 PM

OK HERE ARE FEW WAYS :

Gamble ( not recommended )

based on your skills post what you can serve the community in the marketplace -> services section

Go through the marketplace and see if any of the buying adds meet your skills 

Ask for a loan in the lending section ( but get ready to provide collateral, information and interest on the loan)

also as a reference you can check reddit.com/r/Jobs4bitcoins

Gambling to make money may not be a great idea Grin

Getting a loan will get him some BTC but he won't make money if he doesn't invest this money

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: