Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB time to invest ?  (Read 5277 times)
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:57:28 PM

Hi guys
do u think 0.00290 - 0.00295 is good price to invest in BNB ?
no its not , bnb price can drop more than now. BNB is just FOMO coin that used for IEO and many investor dump their bnb because new IEO rules, its better to keep your BTC dont use it to buy BNB.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:03:45 PM

BNB was staggering around $27, but this is not that low compared to the peak value it has reached over the days. I expect the price to be low at least around $20 which can be the investment point.

Even the present value is good for investment long term, because there is promised growth to take place with BNB in the future as the exchange keeps on growing with time as the cryptocurrency users keep counting.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:11:21 PM

Hi guys
According to the technical analysis skills that I have obtained, the high possibility of BTC will have a strong reduction of about 8k7 $, then it will pull down all altcoin, and also BNB. So, in my opinion, the safest price to invest in BNB is $ 20, place a buy order at 20$ and wait. Don't FOMO.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:20:00 PM

I do not think this is the right time to invest in Binance Coin as the market is almost stable over the past some time and it is projected to decline more in the coming days. But personally I have much faith and belief in BNB and it is good investment coin in the long term. So just wait for some time to invest in BNB.
the market is only following the direction that has been made by bitcoin and no more, even binacne with a lot of its product can't even leave from the domination that created by bitcoin and i thought that binance will touch another low rate soon. This is not the right time to buy that.
Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:31:41 PM

It seems to me that we need to wait for BNB to roll back a little,and then buy,because now the price is not very attractive,but I still want to buy these tokens
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:01:32 PM

any time is the best time to invest in BNB and any other crypto coin. It all depends on how well you know and understand the factors that influence the rate at which the price of most cryptocurrencies changes and also having strategic plans to minimize the risks associated with crypto investment.  With this, you can invest any time and maximize your profit margin...
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:16:51 PM

If you believe that now is the right time to invest in the BNB, then do it, but you better wait for prices to fall in the range of $ 20 because most altcoins follow the bitcoin path.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:24:26 PM

If you really want to invest in something you can invest on it anytime. When you choose a project like BNB. BNB is one of the best project available in the market at this moment. And even in bear run it performed really well. And binance put some real effort to make BNB great. BNB is not just a EXCHANGE coin now, binance have its own dex now, they have their own chain and also a ieo platform and BNB is important to each of it. So if you are a long time holder then you can enter at any point. But I think there might be some low entry point for BNB. So now it's upto you but surely put some money on it.

guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:05:12 PM

Looking at the chart. It's possibly a good time to invest in BNB. If you look at the history. You could see that it has settled down to its current price right now and waiting to pump again. Well, you could take my advice or not, it's just a speculation.

It seems that the Bitcoin price does not affect the cost of BNB. Now, it is the most popular token - everybody is speaking about it. However, we must remember that BNB price depends only on the success of Binance exchange. If something happens to it, this token can fall down immediately. Meanwhile, Binance is a very strong exchange, besides the most popular one.

labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:20:46 AM

first depends on how your capital is, if you have big capital and have thought about the risks in each investment. then you can make a decision by buying it, but you have to be confident in every decision you make. BNB is a big altcoin, most users of this forum claim that BNB has great potential for long-term investment

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:09:16 AM

Looking at the chart. It's possibly a good time to invest in BNB. If you look at the history. You could see that it has settled down to its current price right now and waiting to pump again. Well, you could take my advice or not, it's just a speculation.

It seems that the Bitcoin price does not affect the cost of BNB. Now, it is the most popular token - everybody is speaking about it. However, we must remember that BNB price depends only on the success of Binance exchange. If something happens to it, this token can fall down immediately. Meanwhile, Binance is a very strong exchange, besides the most popular one.

I agree, when almost all of the coins fall against bitcoin, BNB coins only experience a slight decrease. I think BNB Coin is a good long-term investment because it is supported by largest exchangers with the biggest daily transactions in the market. BNB coin has the opportunity to go to $ 50 and some even predict that it can be a competitor for ethereum

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
flyer88

Activity: 1177
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 07:19:11 AM

If you believe that now is the right time to invest in the BNB, then do it, but you better wait for prices to fall in the range of $ 20 because most altcoins follow the bitcoin path.
It might be difficult BNB to go down to $20, but if that happens
then it's right as you say that's the right time to buy and hold for long time, make it a future investment.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:27:10 AM

It is important to know if binance is able to give more profit in bitcoin value, do they have enough developments to increase demand and improve price? And at present the price is a little dip, lesser with the bitcoin value (better time to buy), if bitcoin goes dipper we could see the price dump or pump more. The season looks different this time, most predictions with altcoin are delayed. The decision should be taking before the BAKKT launch, it could trigger the next bitcoin run into the end of the year high price. 
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:42:58 AM

It is important to know if binance is able to give more profit in bitcoin value, do they have enough developments to increase demand and improve price? And at present the price is a little dip, lesser with the bitcoin value (better time to buy), if bitcoin goes dipper we could see the price dump or pump more. The season looks different this time, most predictions with altcoin are delayed. The decision should be taking before the BAKKT launch, it could trigger the next bitcoin run into the end of the year high price. 
BNB hold potential now since it is used by most of the traders to get discounts on trading fee while trading on binance exchange.

BNB also follows the price movement of bitcoin in this bull run so we can invest according to the bitcoin movements,now bitcoin got dipped so maybe time to invest on bitcoin as well as BNB.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:00:41 AM

Hi guys

Price is relative, so it is not easy to say that now is the time to buying BNB because the price is good.
It is not about the price, it is about whether you can afford your money to lose when buying the coin.
When you can afford it, price won't be a problem because you can hold the coin as long as you want, to gain the profit.

Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:23:17 AM

if my opinion is now I would also be better off waiting for a lower price, so I believe it will also get better benefits in the future, because the development of the BNB also grows.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:37:33 AM

I think the best time is when they newly launched BNB and its price is just 1 cent per 2 BNB. It is one of my regrets also since I witnessed its first launch and I did not bother to hold some. If only I bought 200 dollars worth of BNB before then I am a millionaire now here in my country today.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:51:41 AM

I think the best time is when they newly launched BNB and its price is just 1 cent per 2 BNB. It is one of my regrets also since I witnessed its first launch and I did not bother to hold some. If only I bought 200 dollars worth of BNB before then I am a millionaire now here in my country today.
we never know our asset future. but it we totally research on it firstly we will understand the potency behind this projects.and also we never think binance coin could be great like current moment.it still no late to collect bnb, in future it could greater.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:52:07 AM

If for long-term investment and trust in BNB it is good to buy now, the price may be light but not too low, I find BNB is worth investing without having to worry about time.

you do not need to be 100 percent sure in one coin and even more so in such a coins as BNB. in a year or two everything can change very quickly

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:52:43 AM

Hi guys

that's a question you can't just answer like that. there are no general statements that apply to all people.
i personally would wait and see if the price breaks down and start to buy in parts. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: