Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB time to invest ?  (Read 5277 times)
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:26:51 PM

Before you make any investment in any coin now, you need to think twice, bnb is falling like any other coin and anything can happen.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:44:43 PM

investing in the BNB is not wrong, it's just that you have to wait for the BNB to be in a good position and arrive at a good price to be able to take profits. so I think the BNB is one of the good and potential coins for investors today
There's always a good timing for investing into a certain projects, BNB showed how the successful platform brings to the value of their own utility tokens, early investors received a high rewarding valuations people who entrust their money towards the journey of this project makes a good profitable earnings, invest when you are ready to wait the volatile market is hard to predict but those who can wait will be able to achieved.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:29:43 PM

The BNB has great chances to lure a lot of projects to its blockchain, among which there will be projects migrating from the Ethereum network. And the more projects in the BNB network, the more expensive the coin itself will cost. So now is a good time to invest in it.
It is important to remember that if Binance starts to have problems, this may affect the price of the BNB.
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:17:56 PM

Of course, bnb is the coin of the binance trading platform that is the world's top trading platform, don't worry about bnb going down, binance will keep its price to show its top trading platform.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:21:18 PM

now i see binance dex  is very good. many new and old tokens listed there. it increases their blockchain usage. when it continues to increase it will be good for the price. therefore, now buying a BNB might be the right time, because the adoption of BEP-2 is still very large.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:09:34 PM

Hi guys
do u think 0.00290 - 0.00295 is good price to invest in BNB ?
BNB is always a good coin to invest and has great future as well .Its really good entry point but you have to be patient to gain your profit level .Its better to research always before to invest .

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:47:59 PM
Merited by el kaka22 (2)

I do not think this is the right time to invest in Binance Coin as the market is almost stable over the past some time and it is projected to decline more in the coming days. But personally I have much faith and belief in BNB and it is good investment coin in the long term. So just wait for some time to invest in BNB.
It is not only Binance coin that is experiencing stability in price, most projects are also experiencing too, and even the most popular coin bitcoin has been stable between 9k + and 10k + too for a while now, which does not mean it would not rise again.

Binance coin does not look over bough to me, and I think there will still be substantial growth even before the beginning of the altcoins bull run, before the altcoins bull run start, I expect Binance to at least get to $40, and if Binance can get to $40, believe me that there would be absolutely nothing stopping Binance from getting to $100 after the bull run, so you can see that there is still enough chance now for any investors that has been wishing to invest in BNB at low price, they can still do that now that the value is still low to me.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:51:21 PM

I think that this summer the price of BNB may drop to the level of 20-22 dollars. I think that you need to buy pending orders, I will not hurry now.
indeed the BNB price movement trend is still in decline. we can wait with a little patience. we can place buy orders at lower levels now. as long as the market has not shown a pump signal then there may not be a rapid increase.

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:58:22 PM

I would like to believe Binance but I keep getting that slow. Perhaps this is due to his bad reputation in the crypto community.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:00:24 PM

Hi guys
When I look at the value of these coins, the language I understand more about their token is usually thee dollar equivalent lol, because everything we work for is still for access to more fiat, and I think if I am to look at the dollar price of Binance coin right now, it is still very cheap compared to what value they will be having in near future, and I think Binance on their own should even be able to reach $50 by December, so if you want to consider investing in Binance right now, I think it is still very okay to do that.

The price is still cheap and they will even get bigger value when the altcoins season starts, if altcoins season start, there is possibility of Binance coin even reaching about $200 to me, and even if there is going to be a crashed price in future after the alts season, it may never go below its value now.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:02:43 PM

BNB is always a good coin to start investing right now. I mean not just because charts or whatever but because Binance is literally trying to corner all markets of crypto right now, they are literally spending millions to build new stuff and add top of their own systems to gain more and more users and have more and more revenue.

It is not that weird that corporations spend millions of dollars just to have bigger revenue because it is a long term profit after all. All of this creates newer places to spend bnb and that means more people buying bnb and spending bnb and that is definitely something that will make bnb price go up in the long term. If bnb has this much utility then it is a great time to get as much as possible and just watch it soar higher prices thanks to all these new stuff.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:40:19 PM

The price of the BNB has now fallen and I think it is unlikely to fall even lower, so this promising coin should be bought

Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:57:04 PM

Hi guys
Not bad bnb coin development, binance exchange always trying to get good development their promising coin. Almost bnb coin first start life was very good and more investor coins.

tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:01:37 PM

Hi guys
Tomorrow Binance IEO ends. And they will be doing the Ticket claim by calculating the user BNB holding from 1 week period.
I think the best time to buy is when Binance finishes the Ticket claim period. After this, User will more likely sell their BNB ( Because they only hold BNB just for IEO ) and will move to another altcoin.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:12:28 PM

Hi guys
Bnb is a very promising coin which has a great future , I think this year the coin can cost above $ 100 , the coin are ieo that allows you to move the price higher.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:31:23 PM

If you are investing for long term gains, then I think you should go for it. If you consider the chart for BNB for the past 2 years, you could see a gradual upward move; indicating a continues rise in value. The decision is yours

Caishen_Project

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:43:09 AM

In my opinion, if you are planning for  long term hold, u can buy BNB anytime and u will not regret that because with the way binance IEO is going, I see BnB at 50-100$ in few months time

yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:01:40 AM

yes this is the right time to invest in BNB coin as this currency has the potential to increase its value so i'm sure that when you invest here you will earn a lot of money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:08:23 AM

I think this is a right time to invest in BNB coin because the price of Binance coin now is to low and I am sure that when the price goes up and you sell your hold, you will earn a lot of money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:16:05 PM

Hi guys
It is definitely a good price. Currently Binance is supporting a lot of big players in holding and getting reward. That means they have a lot of profit from those activities.
I think Binance's power is growing and they are one of the most worthy businesses to invest in 2019.
Next year, I think Binance will rise to $ 45 soon with the smart brain of CZ and other talents in the business. Wink

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: