Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB time to invest ?  (Read 5280 times)
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:31:02 AM

Hi guys
do u think 0.00290 - 0.00295 is good price to invest in BNB ?

No. I think the good price to invest in BNB is 0.0022-0.0023 because Bitcoin may pump back from here to 20k$ then sideway. Alts like BNB only pump when BTC sideway so that the good entry is from 0.0022-0.0023. But if you wanna hold for IEO or something like that, you can wait until it 0.0025-0.0026 and then buy it. The altcoins season is coming, so better we should wait for the best entry to buy in.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:32:52 PM

If you invest long-term, of course you can buy at the current price and hold. But if you only trade or invest in IEO, it's best to wait to buy them at better prices, the market is getting worse and maybe altcoin will collapse in the near future.

But BNB will not go down drastically if altcoin is down, right now it's good to buy and I think for most BNB holders it's only for IEO.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:31:21 PM

Hi guys
I think you already got your answer what should do in this time. BNB will be good because it has a bright future. Binance has many features and IEO is one of them and to participate in IEO, BNB will be needed. So BNB price will almost stable or increase. You can put your money with BNB  as invest

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:40:14 PM

Hi guys
I think it's not just a matter of price that must be considered, but also mental readiness in dealing with current market conditions. because if you invest but you are not sure what will be useless if you do not believe in the coins that you invest.
for the next 1-3 years BNB still has good progress. it will stay awake even if binance exchange is still the main choice of traders. just pray, so that binance is still good and there is no hacking anymore. we will see BNB continue to grow.

yep, i totally agree to this. as long as binance keeps its good reputation it will still be the main choice for traders and -as long as the project is big enough- new IEOs.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:47:49 PM

yep, i totally agree to this. as long as binance keeps its good reputation it will still be the main choice for traders and -as long as the project is big enough- new IEOs.
if the IEO binance still survives and continues to grow, more and more people will use the blockchain binance. and that's good for BNB prices. I think, many projects that want to be listed in large exchanges such as binance, BNB still have growth and development in the future.

bitladen

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:39:20 PM

Hi guys
I think you already got your answer what should do in this time. BNB will be good because it has a bright future. Binance has many features and IEO is one of them and to participate in IEO, BNB will be needed. So BNB price will almost stable or increase. You can put your money with BNB  as invest
I invested a little in BNB myself. I think that this token is very, very promising. And I am sure that this is a very good long-term investment.
The price of an IEO is now very much dependent on the popularity of an IEO, and if that popularity is lost, it is unlikely that the NBB will grow strongly in the future

btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:13:26 PM

Hi guys

Binance is really great altcoin. But it's totally up to you how much want you buy with what price. Now binance is one of the top 10 altcoin which value day by day increasing. personally i believe this coin will be rise soon top 3 in coin market cap. Behind the succes of this coin is they have own exchange Binance which is one of the most popular crypto exchange. If you think you can hold BNB for long term then why not.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:17:11 PM

It is the right time to invest in the BNB but I prefer to wait for the dead cat bounce. After the drop on the BNB due to the exchange hack, the price dropped more than 10%. Wise traders took the opportunity and bought a ton of BNB, it doesn't happen every day.
Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 09:22:26 PM

Hi guys
I invested a little in BNB myself. I think that this token is very, very promising. And I am sure that this is a very good long-term investment.
you said it's very promising for long-term invenstment. can you make it clear how long exactly your target ? because i belive too on this coin i just invest for this coin in the time 1-2 week. because if btc goes up like 2017 all another coin will going to up too...thats why i ask your opinion how long will you hold this coin?

www.bitcoinisle.com
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:23:16 PM

Hi guys

BNB prices are currently going down very far, so it is true that now is the right time to invest in BNB, because I'm sure someday there will be a bull run in BNB coin and of course it will make you get a big profit if you invest at BNB for now, because BNB is the biggest exchange for cryptocurrency at the moment and many IEO are successful at BNB exchange, so that it will make many investors interested to investing in BNB and make BNB prices will increase very high.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:05:51 PM

BNB is a coin of long term and its value growing significantly due to its new Dax platform and IEO sale. Many new IEO’s are launching on their exchange and getting a big response of investors.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:15:02 PM

for the long term I think investing in BNB is quite good now the price is $ 27 so it's good enough to buy, and I also think BNB has great potential in the future and one more thing if bitcoin goes up then the top altcoin will increase.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:39:54 PM

for the long term I think investing in BNB is quite good now the price is $ 27 so it's good enough to buy, and I also think BNB has great potential in the future and one more thing if bitcoin goes up then the top altcoin will increase.
27$ is too dangerous to invest in the current time. BTC is currently increasing and it will cause altcoin to bleed. It is best to keep the BTC at the present time and wait to buy BNB at 20-22$

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Kocret02

Activity: 1134
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:47:24 PM

investing in BNB now is good for profit. but do it well and don't be too much in BNB in large numbers because it could have decreased prices and it must be anticipated

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:50:35 PM

investing in BNB now is good for profit. but do it well and don't be too much in BNB in large numbers because it could have decreased prices and it must be anticipated
BNB still has unpredictable movements. it is very difficult for us to predict because sometimes BNB moves not based on market movements. BNB can make their own movements and even pumps. buy it now can benefit us, but we must still be careful.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:46:34 PM

now it is dangerous to enter the altcoins. the dominance of bitcoin is growing, which means that perhaps we will see a new bottom throughout the altcoins market. I'll just hold off for now. I think BNB will be possible to catch 18-20$, I'll expect to buy in that range.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:52:55 PM

The biggest rival for this exchange is Okex based on volume, services like Launchpad. If there is no more valid competitor, I believe buying BNB token is not a bad idea because they dominate our whole market and at the same time they are providing us a profitable IEO by using their native token.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:19:41 PM

Hi guys

This coin has prospects for growth. However, at the same time, it very much depends on the success of the Binance exchange and this is the whole risk of investing.
Of course, you can invest in BNB and it will bring you good money, but I would not recommend investing all your money in this coin.

CryptoInsights

Activity: 141
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:20:39 AM

Hi guys

This coin has prospects for growth. However, at the same time, it very much depends on the success of the Binance exchange and this is the whole risk of investing.
Of course, you can invest in BNB and it will bring you good money, but I would not recommend investing all your money in this coin.
The price of the BNB depends on the development of the exchange. I think that we should understand all the risks of such a direct relationship.

Yes, Currently the exchange is doing good. I am thinking of holding it at least for next 6 months or so. I completely agree to your point that you placed.

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 12:36:12 PM

Today BNB price is so deep for me and maybe will recover soon i mean btc pair, so its up to you will invest or no.
if you trade or invest btc/bnb today price is good enough to bought. and next time if you want invest better to research than ask other people.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: