Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB time to invest ?  (Read 5280 times)
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:31:52 PM

This is exactly a good time to invest in BNB because I see the current price of BNB to be so cheap looking at the value and use case of that coin. If you have been thinking of investing in BNB, then this is the time

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:31:56 PM

Binance launched new lending platform and they offer the highest return on BNB, this should cause another price pump.
Binance is the most progressive crypto exchange ecosystem, so I think that it is worth investing.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:32:19 PM

Binance coin or BNB is one of the best coin available in the market at this moment. BNB is not just a exchange coin now. It has its own chain powered by binance. Its also have a dex and most successful launchpad for ieos. So directly on indirectly binance is pushing BNB. Now they launched margin trading and lending program. So where ever BNB stands in near future it will grow more and more. So if you got a good price and if you really want to buy then go for it.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:58:42 PM

Actually you need ask yourself man because for investors, patience plays an important role so how much time can you afford. BNB good coin and interesting development team so you can invest with long time but we can't confirm you how much profit you will make.
Caishen_Project

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:53:46 PM

Well, in my own view, if you are planning on holding BnB for a very long time, just buy BnB and forget about the current trading price. But if you are a day trader or scalping gains, then you have to follow up with the market trends

Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:41:29 PM

I guess you have seen the recent price as at today, so my advice for you is to exercise a little bit of patience and go back to study cryptocurrency trading. The volatility experienced in cryptocurrency should be enough reasons to know that there can be a spike at any point in town and there can be a dump too, just keep your fingers crossed.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:53:45 PM

I still feel BNB token will reached around 0.0015sat soon, Binance has exhaust most of its fundamentals that was driving the price early this year and they are drying up,, because what they are doing now is to copy what other exchanges were doing but they are not doing it better than them

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:29:38 PM

I don't think you should invest in BNB now, because recently this token has started to fall in price and just in a couple of days has fallen very much
I don't think there is anything wrong with the little price drop in Binance coin. It's the necessary correction the market throws up from time to time. Now is a good time to buy in, considering the potential this coin has and the much confidence in its exchange. It's a buy buy now, except you want to regret not buying cheap now. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 09:11:35 PM

Price falls even to 22$ and I think that it is good price to enter because coin is more than promising. One time BNB can even replace Ethereum because now a lot of projects migrate to Binance chain even more active than to Ethereum network.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:42:46 PM

BNB is one of the coin which perform well at the bear market. BNB is not just a exchange coin. Now binance has their own chain and also a dex based in it. Binance also got most successful ieo launchpad. So in many way binance just pushingits coins.  So in future there is a chance that BNB will grow far and give dome good profit.

anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:27:17 AM

yes now is the right time to invest in BNB coin as its price is still very low but this currency has potential so i'm sure that over time its price will be higher and all the investors here you will earn big.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:48:36 AM

I prefer to buy coins with working product and good concept like the Binance Coin because irrespective of the market situation, the demand of such coins will always come. Exchange coins like BNB, Bitrue, Kucoin etc are good choices on my portfolio holding such coins on their exchange platforms yield extra offers.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:20:23 AM

Binance coin is much popular day by day. It has a solid position now, the highest or best price is $39.57. Very few coins are as good as BNB coin (half price$20 at present like Bitcoin $10200- best price is $20019). Therefore, it is the perfect time to invest BNB coin.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:33:59 AM

you can invest no matter how much funds you got   .

funds isnt really that important when it comes to investing but the type of coin is the one that you must consider the most  .

its useless if you have a big capital but you will only loose them all in a bad kind of coin but if you have small capital and you manage to invest it in a verry good coin like btc , you can double or tripple that   .

bnb is good coin i think based on the feedbacks that i read . there are more  good feedbacks than the bad ones .
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:50:59 AM

Actually you need ask yourself man because for investors, patience plays an important role so how much time can you afford. BNB good coin and interesting development team so you can invest with long time but we can't confirm you how much profit you will make.

You also need to research the project before going to invest in it. especially those project who are new to you.
Patience is a must for an investor if you don't have this kind of trait then you will have a hard time investing in Crypto Industry.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:36:23 AM

Binance coin is much popular day by day. It has a solid position now, the highest or best price is $39.57. Very few coins are as good as BNB coin (half price$20 at present like Bitcoin $10200- best price is $20019). Therefore, it is the perfect time to invest BNB coin.

Seeing the price of BNB Coin in the range of $ 20, I think this is indeed the right time to buy BNB Coin. With DEX already running and also BNB Coin whose market cap value is above $ 4 billion, I think BNB Coin can be a good long-term investment

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:26:11 PM

Seeing the price of BNB Coin in the range of $ 20, I think this is indeed the right time to buy BNB Coin. With DEX already running and also BNB Coin whose market cap value is above $ 4 billion, I think BNB Coin can be a good long-term investment
Yes, you're right, BNB is a valid coin in the cryptocurrency market. The coin bears a real benefit to the owner, gives discounts on the commission, the right to participate in the lottery.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:33:53 PM

My friends and I have been investing in BNB. Although bummed it will not be listed on Binance US
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:51:09 PM

in general the best time to invest is when prices are cheap, everyone knows about this. related to BNB I think altcoin is very feasible for investment in the long run, they have their own platform, a strong community, a professional team and many users have invested in BNB as well.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 07:02:56 PM

Now it is possible to invest in BNB, because the price has fallen now, but the coin itself looks promising, so for the long term it is possible to invest in BNB

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: