Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How I think Decentralized Trading Would be Designed  (Read 137 times)
samdan777712 (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:47:23 PM

I watched this video with crypto tip girl interviewing the DX Developer. He said he has spoken to DYDX about margin. I'm not a developer but I'm really interested in a totally fully decentralized leverage exchange. I think it's possible.

Primarily through
-distributed virtual machines processing distributed liqudity nodes that people host, an internet of liquidity so to speak, both small and large users, hosting/staking a nodes.

-A layer two layer similar to omni layer and lightning network could use something like xrouter to transfer the information related to clearing, margining, risk, and settlement on lightning like nodes.

-A lightning swap like function could help with the cross chain atomic swaps of various chains into btc, with the nodes calculating the orders in btc and delivering them back out as atomic swaps to respective chains/coins.

-And of course X router would deal with the order matching in various ways.

It's an internet of blockchains, all interoperable using oracles. They just integrated the siacoin api. This distributed storage is very critical for security of storage and unsiezable domains.

The developer specified a few things, and I will add mine. There are at least a dozen, but I'll name some.

-decentralized orderbook
-decentralized order matching
-decentralized liquidity
-decentralized domain
-decentralized settlement
-decentralized computing
-decentralized storage
-decentralized custodianship
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: