Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:16:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best advice you ever heard in case of investments and all  (Read 1462 times)
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 12:08:42 PM

Mental,emotion ,psychology and trading skill that usually said as preparation before we start investing in finance market.these factor has corellation each other.Experienced and profesional traders usually have this key.no matter how much money we have, as long as we  have this key we could improve our investment with satisfied result.i think this the thing that often sugessted to beginners.
Of course, you can achieve good results if the investor has the qualities that you are talking about.  But in most cases, newcomers need not only to psychologically correctly approach this activity, but also in practice to study the cryptocurrency which coins can be trusted, and then make the appropriate choice.  Most cryptocurrency users do not want to take risks and invest their money in the most rated and sought-after cryptocurrencies, but there are other companies that will show their results in the near future.  Examples include Menapay and ICONIQ, as well as ADAB.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:48:56 PM

it's true your patience will be tested when you make an investment, therefore when you want to invest in the cryptocurrency world you should be able to buy coins that really have the potential to increase so that when prices rise you can get a lot of profit and make sure you have a good platform and has a high trading volume or transaction volume.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:48:13 PM

"trust the process" - you will never understand the cryptocurrency market in just 1 day, it will take you months or even years just to understand it. It requires a lot of efforts and skill for you to achieve your goals.
This is yet another great piece of advice that I received many years ago, many investors care about one thing only and that is how much money they can make out of the markets and if they lose a trade they immediately begin to try to find why that happened and how they can fix it, they do not understand that is impossible to win every single trade, as long as whatever strategy you are using is profitable then you will eventually make money you just have to trust your trading process.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 04:56:33 PM

We've read this a thousand times "Only invest what you can afford to lose" but I doubt if anyone here really follows this by heart, I have broken a promise to follow this sound investment advice, so many times in the past, it's really hard when you find a very interesting project and you don't have spare funds to invest, you always end up investing your saving, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one breaking it.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:07:57 PM

"Don't be an emotional investor". This ties in with "Buy low, sell high". If you're emotional you're more likely to buy during peaks, which means you'll be left a bagholder or lose money as you sell during the troughs.

And also "Watch your step". You don't just jump into it without some research.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:26:45 PM

Best advise I've ever come across in crypto is the necessity to perform a thorough research on a project before joining its investment. Since not all cryptocurrency projects can be trusted or not all can survive, it is good to research and identify the authenticity and capabilities of the project before investing in them.
Indeed and never enter in any kind of investment without knowledge about it. Educate yourself first, take time studying the nature of the investment you want to invest in.

Dont rush things because there's a perfect time for everything.
But I always heard that we should invest in crypto Currencies always for long term it gives benefit also we feel safe for not trading on wrong time. We should just try to buy at low price so holding will be profitable. When I got in crypto I only learnt to buy low, hold with patience and never panic after this try to sell at high price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: