Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122306 times)
cryptogrammar

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:09:56 AM

come one seriously? do you really believe that they will ever deliver? if they really wanted to deliver they would deliver the premine before launching the ponzi coin...

What is your problem my friend? you do nothing but make harsh comments. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN PLEASE LEAVE US BE.

@Crypto Review, goodjob with the twitter feed, good support https://twitter.com/cryptoupdates

NO

my problem is i dont like seeing others scamming people. the least i can do is warn them Smiley

1) Nothing innovative. Just a copy shit clone.
2) They have zero skills on making a coin.
3) There is no real plan on delivering. All they want is to gain from a pump and dump with their ultra premine.

Why dont you wait your launch until you have everything ready for the alleged "airdrops" ? btw can you please tell us more about the specifics of the airdrops? Is it legal in Greece to airdrop whatever? Will you airdrop in every part/island of Greece too? Cause you know Greece isnt a village...btw with which company have you communicated for the airdrop? or you will think about it after the hype pump? or never.

Ban ips? really? this will be your security? And how exackly will you check all the ids for forgeries?

come on...

P.S. Please enlighten us. As an investor i must know more about the coin i am going to invest.

I'm with you 100%.

As a Greek I am offended by the whole presentation of this coin. The idea of distributing the coins based on national ID number is egregious. No one in the government will provide you with those numbers.

Additionally, this coin is merely a clone with no innovation (no anonymity features is discouraging). The lack of documentation in Greek is offensive. How are you going to make a coin for the greek people and only have documentation in english? It's offensive. It's clear you're not Greek and the Greek people will no trust you. This coin is set up to be a ponzi that will fail. Especially since you're rushing its release.

If there are any other Greek developers out there that would like to work on a real coin for the Greek people that is not merely an Auraclone, please contact me. I have experience working with the Dogecoin devs and rolling out my own wallet and would like to expand my talents by working on a new coin.

If we get a few Ellinares together we can organize something real over the span of a few months to a year and not rush out a shoddy product over the span of a week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bestcoinilike

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:02:11 AM

i like zhe coin name.
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:27:52 AM

I can not mine and Im not from greece, is there a way I can buy this coin early? thanks.
Crypto King

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:20:07 AM

come one seriously? do you really believe that they will ever deliver? if they really wanted to deliver they would deliver the premine before launching the ponzi coin...

What is your problem my friend? you do nothing but make harsh comments. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN PLEASE LEAVE US BE.

@Crypto Review, goodjob with the twitter feed, good support https://twitter.com/cryptoupdates

NO

my problem is i dont like seeing others scamming people. the least i can do is warn them Smiley

3) There is no real plan on delivering. All they want is to gain from a pump and dump with their ultra premine.

Why dont you wait your launch until you have everything ready for the alleged "airdrops" ? btw can you please tell us more about the specifics of the airdrops? Is it legal in Greece to airdrop whatever? Will you airdrop in every part/island of Greece too? Cause you know Greece isnt a village...btw with which company have you communicated for the airdrop? or you will think about it after the hype pump? or never.

Ban ips? really? this will be your security? And how exackly will you check all the ids for forgeries?

come on...

P.S. Please enlighten us. As an investor i must know more about the coin i am going to invest.

I'm with you 100%.

As a Greek I am offended by the whole presentation of this coin. The idea of distributing the coins based on national ID number is egregious. No one in the government will provide you with those numbers.

Additionally, this coin is merely a clone with no innovation (no anonymity features is discouraging). The lack of documentation in Greek is offensive. How are you going to make a coin for the greek people and only have documentation in english? It's offensive. It's clear you're not Greek and the Greek people will no trust you. This coin is set up to be a ponzi that will fail. Especially since you're rushing its release.

If there are any other Greek developers out there that would like to work on a real coin for the Greek people that is not merely an Auraclone, please contact me. I have experience working with the Dogecoin devs and rolling out my own wallet and would like to expand my talents by working on a new coin.

If we get a few Ellinares together we can organize something real over the span of a few months to a year and not rush out a shoddy product over the span of a week.

Seriously dude, am I hearing you right that your offended by the presentation of a coin. You really shouldn't be posting and defiantly shouldn't be involved with crypto currencies, come on here and trolling about making another coin.
Why don't you grow a pair of balls and go, what your really offended about is why you didn't have the idea.

This coin is going to be great

IM IN!
minecoin22

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:39:05 AM

good name.and the information is good for me.
felixtheone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:55:00 AM

I really like this coin and cant wait to mine it, i will be ready with my rigs at launch  Cheesy

You are always going to get trolls on here, have a look at the first couple of pages of auroracoin, trolls everywhere and you dont see them trolling now, the trolls were really wrong thats why there called trolls there useless.

Greececoin im ready
cryptoreview

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:02:12 AM

NO

come on...

I'm with you 100%.

Seriously dude, am I hearing you right that your offended by the presentation of a coin. You really shouldn't be posting and defiantly shouldn't be involved with crypto currencies, come on here and trolling about making another coin.
Why don't you grow a pair of balls and go, what your really offended about is why you didn't have the idea.

This coin is going to be great

IM IN!

Crypto King, dont worry there are going to be people like this.. it happens on every-thread. Especially when they run down the coin and then say they want to make a "Remake" thats when you know the coin is a great idea in which it is and you cannot take it away from the original developers.

The developer of Greececoin is releasing the coin early for the miners and investors, the airdrop will be still taking place and the dev's will have plenty of time to fill applications considering it'll be atleast 1month or even two before the first airdrop and the duration of that is 2months.. People whom say this is rushed have no idea, the coin is set out over a year+ on releasing coins. Give the developers a chance, the thread isnt in greek because the target audience is for everyone.. here on bitcointalk everyone is mainly english. Once the english understand this progress media attention in greece such as news articles will develop their own piece of work providing local businesses and citzens on what is happening.

minethemall

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:13:27 AM

I made lots on auroracoin and even more on Spain coin so I'm defiantly in on this one, greececoin looks a lot better than spaincoin and I think the distribution of greececoin is a good idea to have companies included.
mazzaneo

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:35:07 AM

So why is the twitter account suspended?!?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ydrogios

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:54:41 PM

That`s a great idea.I live in Greece and i will help with all my powers to promote and help this coin.Only if Greeks are all together will makegreat things
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:40:49 PM

NO

come on...

I'm with you 100%.

Very true, these new "country coins" are just attempts by their Developers to make a quick buck. Do Not buy or Mine them!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Crypto King

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:42:47 PM

I will mine the shot out of this coin and will make lots, greececoin will have more attention than all the other coins
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:43:46 PM

Not 22
25 of March 1821
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:00:43 PM

I made lots on auroracoin and even more on Spain coin so I'm defiantly in on this one, greececoin looks a lot better than spaincoin and I think the distribution of greececoin is a good idea to have companies included.

Just like me Smiley. I missed the aur train but got the $ out of spa.
I don't think greekcoin will be a success ,but there are lots of money to be made in the first week.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
iZeus

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:10:13 PM

Greekcoin will be a success, those who think differently are just unaware of how big this coin potentially is.. either that or their trying to scare investors away so they can gobble the coins at launch for cheap and then make massive of profit.

We have plenty of time to build a great community, its going well so far so lets keep at it. Ignore the haters!
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:15:31 PM

Greekcoin will be a success, those who think differently are just unaware of how big this coin potentially is.. either that or their trying to scare investors away so they can gobble the coins at launch for cheap and then make massive of profit.

We have plenty of time to build a great community, its going well so far so lets keep at it. Ignore the haters!

I totally agree with ZEUS here because there is a lot of competition, haters of each coin go and troll each new coin and create mass hysteria. I see it on every coin listing lol the FUD that goes on. I believe now that many of these trolls are paid from rival coinsters or pump and dump whales. Seriously we all need to grow up and give a chance to CRYPTO to develop and get into more and more mianstream hands. EVERYONE here wants to prosper through crypto so why diss every coin that comes along? You are shooting yourselves in the foot every time you cuss at a coin. New people coming into crypto will see all the immature comments and you are driving potential new investors and interest away. What we want is everyone embracing crypto. It's a wonderful experiment and being Greek myself sorry to say but I am embracing Greececoin like any other..

WHAT WE ARE SAYING. IS GIVE GREECECOIN A CHANCE............ Grin
I do though respect those who ask legitimate questions and make good due diligence..that is a good point to reflect on and Kudos to those asking intelligent questions.
Tobo

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:31:01 PM

Interesting. Please be make sure that all coins will be given to Greek citizens. It their money.
cryptoreview

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:19:00 PM

I totally agree with ZEUS here because there is a lot of competition, haters of each coin go and troll each new coin and create mass hysteria. I see it on every coin listing lol the FUD that goes on. I believe now that many of these trolls are paid from rival coinsters or pump and dump whales. Seriously we all need to grow up and give a chance to CRYPTO to develop and get into more and more mianstream hands. EVERYONE here wants to prosper through crypto so why diss every coin that comes along? You are shooting yourselves in the foot every time you cuss at a coin. New people coming into crypto will see all the immature comments and you are driving potential new investors and interest away. What we want is everyone embracing crypto. It's a wonderful experiment and being Greek myself sorry to say but I am embracing Greececoin like any other..

WHAT WE ARE SAYING. IS GIVE GREECECOIN A CHANCE............ Grin
I do though respect those who ask legitimate questions and make good due diligence..that is a good point to reflect on and Kudos to those asking intelligent questions.

Well said, Nuff said Smiley
alicex

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:32:23 PM

scrypt  ?

no feature !
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:47:12 PM

Potential is one thing , achieving this is different.
Don't be taken in by greed or dreams.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: