Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122306 times)
CatCoinForums

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:53:11 PM

Bad Promotion is good promotion.. You're obviously interested in the coin or you must see great potential in this coin to keep posting paragraphs of complete bullshit that no faggot reads.

I've made over 7bitcoins just by coin flipping spaincoin/auroacoin. I dont give a fuck what the developer does lol im here to make some fucking cash not bitch about authorities and what not to do.. this is what crypto curreny's are about making $$$$$ if you're not here for that you're on the wrong site. This crypto the premine is going for a good gesture, which brings good potential and media attention.

All of those keyboard warriors you need to get a fucking grip, when the coin is launched its going to go viral whether you like it or not lol, im pointing my 50,000khs towards this at launch.. atleast this time i can mine at launch.

Dev's dont worry about these little mugs who are tying to knock down the coin before its launched.. i know their game its always the same on every crypto thread.. They knock it to pieces, few days after the launch there one of the active posters on the thread trying to support and get miners.

If people are not happy with national Id's then give the fucking dev some examples of what you would like to see.. the dev seems a genuine guy with high manor and effort hes put in so far. Instead of fucking bitching 24-7 give the dev and the coin a chance and lets make this work!  
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitzie
Legendary

Activity: 975
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:36:42 PM

I can't believe people are crying over this. You will all be mining this because you want to make money, don't pretend your doing it to stop people losing money it's just pathetic.

This coin is going to be massive, have 2000 + miners and you can't do shit with your red text.

Keep trolling it's fun, your attracting more miners to the coin.

Long live greececoin

Crypto King, can you explain me why you support this coin so much?

the devs are not even Greek, and they can't write or understand Greek( I am offended as a Greek by this). And yet they clone the litecoin source, they are probable newbies to cryptocurrency programming, claiming to distribute over 50% of the coins to greece, when they don't even know how the Greek ID looks like, or the length of the ID number(I contacted them). The only one who will win from this is the greedy devs by keeping over a million of coins in their wallets..

Would you like to explain me your reasons of supporting this?
minergr

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:45:43 PM

Wondering how they 're actually going to air drop these coins to Greece (they probably won't lol). Maybe we should scan our IDs so they know what a Greek ID looks like Tongue. Yet another scam coin to be released.
greececoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:17:38 PM

Hello,

I can understand peoples frustration about Using National I.D's as a source of identification. Yes the information i have provided states that national i.d's will be used but this is not confirmed. I am working with others (including Help-full Greek Citizens) and i can say there's a lot of help-full Greek Citizens who are supporting this and we are working out what the best solution would be. I want this to be right and it will be right. I am open to all suggestions regarding this and will listen to everyone and i must stress that i am not phased by any of the negative comments posted on here about what is trying to be done here. You are only a small minority and im looking at the bigger picture of what can be done with the real people who will help make this a success.

You are all welcome to express your opinions and views but i would like to say a Big Thank you to everyone who is supporting Greececoin

The launch is getting closer so make sure you keep looking for Updates.

On the launch day (22nd March) The wallet will be released within a couple of hours of launch but will be password protected. The password and Github source will be released at launch at 8:00PM GMT.

Thank you
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:53:20 PM

Kingcoiny.com will accept Greececoin on the exchange platform https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522849.0
Crypto King

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:00:46 PM

I can't believe people are crying over this. You will all be mining this because you want to make money, don't pretend your doing it to stop people losing money it's just pathetic.

This coin is going to be massive, have 2000 + miners and you can't do shit with your red text.

Long live greececoin

the devs are not even Greek, and they can't write or understand Greek( I am offended as a Greek by this). And yet they clone the litecoin source, they are probable newbies to cryptocurrency programming, claiming to distribute over 50% of the coins to greece, when they don't even know how the Greek ID looks like, or the length of the ID number(I contacted them). The only one who will win from this is the greedy devs by keeping over a million of coins in their wallets..

Another person who is offended, haha. Why do you get offended, maybe people like you is why greece is failing, you need to lighten up and let go, just go with the flow.

Greececoin will be great, at least give it a chance, no one on here can really say what the future will hold but what i do know is i will be mining as many greececoins as possible and be making as much as i can.

I can guarantee you will be doing the same 100%, other wise you will see Greececoin climbing in price and kicking yourself saying why didnt i mine greececoin, i was there from the beginning and could have made so much. But no you have already made this mistake before by not mining coins so this is why you will be mining!

Greececoin will be worth more than Spaincoin, and im pretty sure we could see Greececoin over take Auroracoin with its current price.

Miners will not miss this opportunity, trust me!
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:27:40 PM

Long live greececoin

Another person who is offended, haha. Why do you get offended, maybe people like you is why greece is failing, you need to lighten up and let go, just go with the flow.

Greececoin will be great, at least give it a chance, no one on here can really say what the future will hold but what i do know is i will be mining as many greececoins as possible and be making as much as i can.

I can guarantee you will be doing the same 100%, other wise you will see Greececoin climbing in price and kicking yourself saying why didnt i mine greececoin, i was there from the beginning and could have made so much. But no you have already made this mistake before by not mining coins so this is why you will be mining!

Greececoin will be worth more than Spaincoin, and im pretty sure we could see Greececoin over take Auroracoin with its current price.

Any person serious about making $$ doesn't really care if the coin is going to be a long term succes or not.

All people with rigs want to pay of their investment no matter what it takes. If the coin is a succes after all, well congrats, if not you made $$

so us as miners still win..

Anyhow only future can tell where this goes, but alot of money will be made by certain people, I just wish I had your 50.000ks/h  Grin
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:24:44 AM

Long live greececoin

Any person serious about making $$ doesn't really care if the coin is going to be a long term succes or not.

All people with rigs want to pay of their investment no matter what it takes. If the coin is a succes after all, well congrats, if not you made $$

so us as miners still win..

Anyhow only future can tell where this goes, but alot of money will be made by certain people, I just wish I had your 50.000ks/h  Grin

Right. The point is that people buying into this crap are naive. Regardless, if you get enough naive people believing something has value, there is money to be made at the expense of those that hung on the longest. If that's the game you want to play, fair enough. It's bad for crypto and a lot of people get screwed but if all you care about is making the quickest buck possible and you get out at the right time, there is certainly money to be made. Scams like this have been going on for thousands of years and there will always be people profiting from them - it's just a gamble.
felixtheone

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:55:37 AM

Im ready to mine this, i think its going to be great fun and the hype for Greececoin will only get bigger on launch day  Cheesy
Bitcoin.Greece

Activity: 412

Bitcoin is the Future of currency

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 08:10:07 AM

Easy answer ... He has the Kingcoiny.com exchange and he will have big money by the DEVs
"bep42" user is also one of his profiles

Get a VPN - Protect yourself
anubis76x

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:39:45 AM

When you specify the address of the mine with the possibility of registration?
RedBurrito

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:45:42 AM

Easy answer ... He has the Kingcoiny.com exchange and he will have big money by the DEVs

Now it makes sense..

Thanks for that Cool
Crypto King

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:13:26 AM

Now it makes sense..

Thanks for that Cool

Haha, I wish I did have my own exchange but I'm afraid I don't and I have no involvement with that exchange. Anyway even if that was my exchange I couldn't give 2 shits what you say.

You can slate the dev all you want but it gunna change nothing. Keep up the hate ladies it's given this coin more attention.
minethemall

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:20:35 AM

Plenty of people hating on here which also tells me that this is going to be popular.

Crypto king, you have my backing your supporting the coin and I am to, there's just a lot of trolls also supporting but in a different manar.

GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 10:40:48 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 11:15:09 AM by GiorgosK

There is a lot of bull in here but also some valid points

all in all its a great idea and I am willing to back it up either way

but here is my 0.02 $ as a greek citizen

fair launch / distribution
for this to be as fair as possible an extended period of drop should be added
(every greek person should be able to get some even after 2-3 years)

if I understand there will be a database with National IDs (scanned not very wise) and anyone not registered
can ideally have a chance, only problem is that devs have to keep the database/website
running for that long which is not very difficult I think

transparency
it would help greatly for developers to be open about their identities
and of their greek supporters here and on the site so people are more confident
who they are dealing with

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:08:31 PM

I can understand peoples frustration about Using National I.D's as a source of identification. Yes the information i have provided states that national i.d's will be used but this is not confirmed.

So you do have a system to distribute, but you are not sure it will work and you have plans and dates, and there are less than 2 days till launch, and nobody of your greek helpers did not bother to point out that the kind of database you are looking for is not public data?

A lot of people have asked you to clarify how, and by what methods you will make this distribution will go ahead

Can you explain what process are you following to retrieve national ids from all the greek citizens, a task that even the greek state has failed miserably so far?
How many devs are there in your team, and have they any kind of experience with coins? Which coins have your devs worked on?

I sincerely hope you do not take criticism the wrong way, but if your plan is for "everything to be a secret" untill the last day, you are doing it wrong. these are legit questions, and i would expect legit straightforward answers, without empty motivational bubbles.

To the rest of you, are you so thirsty? This project, and any country project cannot be serious. They would need to have access to raw personal data, and this is neither legal, nor happens within a weekend in greece, so all you wannabe millionaire supporters should think things through first.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
newdev12

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:17:16 PM

I also believe this will fly past auroracoin in value, defiantly in the short term anyway. Who knows how high the price can go but it's going to be a fun ride  Grin
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:02:35 PM

When you specify the address of the mine with the possibility of registration?

I would want to know this as well.

I guess they have not set up anything yet because alot are going to solo mine this coin at start
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:13:58 PM

What a joke. 50% premine? And they will airdrop this to Greeks. How will they do that? Just drive a plane and drop paper wallets to Greece??? Because there is no way they will ever manage to send it to Greeks using their IDs.

Huge SCAM! Avoid....
felixtheone

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:21:22 PM

What a joke. 50% premine? And they will airdrop this to Greeks. How will they do that? Just drive a plane and drop paper wallets to Greece??? Because there is no way they will ever manage to send it to Greeks using their IDs.

Huge SCAM! Avoid....

Even if it is a scam, people will still mine this coin no matter what because they will make a lot of money and the price will soar because of the major influx of miners, buyers and hype.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: