Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Traders who never bother to learn how to trade  (Read 3256 times)
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:26:48 AM

This is the reason why some traders are joining some pump and dump scheme group and not willing to learn and grow their knowledge when it comes to trading. That's why more and more people are falling into the scam of this groups and it cannot be lessen until they realise on what they're are into. And realizing until they are on that situation or already been scammed.

And you know that traders are into profit so they will take the risk and thinking that they will learn a lot by just buying and selling a crypto and they didn't realize that you need to study and analyze the market flows before investing.
I think this kind of people are those who let others decide what they should do and are quiet lazy to work themselves up. If a person really want to profit in trading then they should educate themselves first as to not fall on these traps which would totally snatch them their assets. Aside from technical analysis which you can watch in youtube or any other platforms, you should also be aware of the news circulating in the cryptoworld since it affects the future prices of a particular coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:55:32 AM

This is the reason why some traders are joining some pump and dump scheme group and not willing to learn and grow their knowledge when it comes to trading. That's why more and more people are falling into the scam of this groups and it cannot be lessen until they realise on what they're are into. And realizing until they are on that situation or already been scammed.

And you know that traders are into profit so they will take the risk and thinking that they will learn a lot by just buying and selling a crypto and they didn't realize that you need to study and analyze the market flows before investing.
I think this kind of people are those who let others decide what they should do and are quiet lazy to work themselves up. If a person really want to profit in trading then they should educate themselves first as to not fall on these traps which would totally snatch them their assets. Aside from technical analysis which you can watch in youtube or any other platforms, you should also be aware of the news circulating in the cryptoworld since it affects the future prices of a particular coin.

They are those people who are just relying on the paid signals, they are the one who just want instant money, they can't rely on their own knowledge and understanding.

Those people are the one who over reacts when the price is goes down, ranting and messaging in the community saying that the project is scam.

Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:12:01 AM

Because, they were attracted to simply lifting the first investment. with that they are too lazy to learn everything about the market and its flows. they think strategies is not needed at all because they can earn without it. and to that they make a wrong decision in their whole life. they will gain guilt and unfocused so to the next investments and trading they will lost huge to the reason they are emotional at that time. trading is not an easy way to earn money and become rich. get rid of that thought, just straight forward and use your learning to reach what you desire in life. no such easy things that succeed.

Watch out for this SPACE!
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:23:36 AM

Statistically, 96% of traders lose money or give up. How many of those never took it seriously enough to truly learn?
The only way to beat those kinds of odds are to give yourself every advantage possible.

That includes taking the time to study and learn.

where did this number 96% come from?
This statement of 96% or 95% of people fail in trading is one of the biggest myths spread around the traders.
Furthermore, the cryptocurrency trading market must be different from forex trading or stocks.
I trade bitcoin and some altcoins, but never lose money, although there are some who lose money but most of my friends in profit as well.
You know, to make a profit in trading, you don't need to be a good trader, just follow some good traders to obtain what they capable of.

"The answer by John Roberson states that about 20% of the traders he has observed made profits. This answer differs from others. The reason given is that were in a good competitive trading environment. And I tend to agree with this reason. These traders trade with the belief that they will be profitable." Source
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:52:33 AM

Statistically, 96% of traders lose money or give up. How many of those never took it seriously enough to truly learn?
The only way to beat those kinds of odds are to give yourself every advantage possible.

where did this number 96% come from?
This statement of 96% or 95% of people fail in trading is one of the biggest myths spread around the traders.
Furthermore, the cryptocurrency trading market must be different from forex trading or stocks.
I trade bitcoin and some altcoins, but never lose money, although there are some who lose money but most of my friends in profit as well.
You know, to make a profit in trading, you don't need to be a good trader, just follow some good traders to obtain what they capable of.

"The answer by John Roberson states that about 20% of the traders he has observed made profits. This answer differs from others. The reason given is that were in a good competitive trading environment. And I tend to agree with this reason. These traders trade with the belief that they will be profitable." Source

That is obviously an estimate that is clearly blown out of proportion to get their point. The OP is clearly luring people through his signature. Perhaps he is selling something. That 96% is an exaggeration for the sake of marketing whatever it is in his Facebook page or community. But his point is somehow true. There are many crypto traders who did not bother to study and formally learn the art of crypto trading before getting into it.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:15:37 PM

I would call this a typical human factor. 90% of people are lazy, they do not strive for constant development, they do not strive for continuous improvement of themselves.
Therefore, those people who go into trading, for the most part, are those people who want to make money simply and quickly.

They think that trading does not bode well, they think that trading is easy and profitable. But faced with reality, they quickly realize that their expectations were very far from the real situation.

panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 05:01:53 PM

Maybe the thought of having to do all that research themselves is overwhelming, and they’re not interested in investing in their education either.
Whatever it is, they're setting themselves up for failure.
This is really the problem with people, they want to earn but don't want to invest in studying and learning what the nature of field is and how it works. They already want the fruit but didn't even bother to plant a seed. Majority of people, making approximately 90% of the ratio of the population was being eaten bybtheir laziness that's why there are only few that are still in the trading and is being successful because they are that few who are willing to go through the process and pick what they planted.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:07:49 PM

I would call this a typical human factor. 90% of people are lazy, they do not strive for constant development, they do not strive for continuous improvement of themselves.
Therefore, those people who go into trading, for the most part, are those people who want to make money simply and quickly.

They think that trading does not bode well, they think that trading is easy and profitable. But faced with reality, they quickly realize that their expectations were very far from the real situation.
Indeed. A trader should not go for the same strategy all over again, a good trader should always strive for continuous improvement that he always seek for a new learning. You will not meet your expectations when it comes earning huge profit, if do not work harder and go further in making yourself a good in trading.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:19:34 PM

Indeed. A trader should not go for the same strategy all over again, a good trader should always strive for continuous improvement that he always seek for a new learning. You will not meet your expectations when it comes earning huge profit, if do not work harder and go further in making yourself a good in trading.

Agree, we as humans, if we will be given the chance we would love to earn with less effort, we want to eat but we are lazy to cook, we want to become rich but we are tired to get up in the morning. We keep complaining that God is not fair that he created wealthy and poor, yet if there is chance we are taking it for granted and just letting it passing by. That's why there's a lot of poor people compare to rich people, as only few would like to take action how they can change their life.

Just like here in trading, we have given tools to read and review, we have given all the steps how to trade even simple sign up has a tutorial, but what we are doing, nothing. We just want to invest and hoping it will grow more than 100%.
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:42:28 PM

I honestly see past version of myself with this! You end up with heavy losses when you refuse to learn or don’t even bother about it. But yes, I went through worst pain of my life. I am changed, I stopped thinking I am meant to succeed only. Now I know I fail too. Also, I know profit is important not double/triple. I don’t try to make 100-200% now at all. I am happy even with 20-30% month. Also, learn to work with quality broker it’s also very important.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:02:14 AM

This is the reason why some traders are joining some pump and dump scheme group and not willing to learn and grow their knowledge when it comes to trading. That's why more and more people are falling into the scam of this groups and it cannot be lessen until they realist on what they're are into. And realizing until they are on that situation or already been scammed.

Not all. Me too is joining some  trading sginal group,  but it does not mean I always follow their trading forecasts. I do my own research and analysis, and if they coincide with their trading signals, then I am confident that a higher percentage of my analysis will happen.

This group can be a good basis to think but not always a good trading advise, you have to DYOR always.

Open for Campaigns
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:43:43 PM

This is the reason why some traders are joining some pump and dump scheme group and not willing to learn and grow their knowledge when it comes to trading. That's why more and more people are falling into the scam of this groups and it cannot be lessen until they realist on what they're are into. And realizing until they are on that situation or already been scammed.

Not all. Me too is joining some  trading sginal group,  but it does not mean I always follow their trading forecasts. I do my own research and analysis, and if they coincide with their trading signals, then I am confident that a higher percentage of my analysis will happen.

This group can be a good basis to think but not always a good trading advise, you have to DYOR always.
Of course. You should not trust the trading signals unless you are in a paid group or you really know that the trader is really generous in giving away some of trading tips and if he is really a good trader. It is always best to rely on ourselves and do not try to cheat the game of trading by copying other trader's game plan. Just compare and learn from their analysis but do not follow their trade plan.

Even if it's a paid trading group, i wouldn't put trust in it as well. All these groups have one thing in mind, which is to get as much money from mostly newbie traders. If you're not into studying and researching what you're going to get yourself into, better stay away from trading. There are a lot of ways to easily lose your money if you're that lazy.
Being lazy is one of the most common mistake of these newbies.They are rushing to think to make themselves rich or make easy money with trading.
In result? they do easily let themselves fall into buying something where these group owners or handlers do suggest and then when the price had risen then
dumping would comes next.This is already a typical stuff on this cryptospace where making money out of those noobs out there.Research and analysis is a must
because these things will surely avoid you into these circumstances.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:50:11 PM

Of course. You should not trust the trading signals unless you are in a paid group or you really know that the trader is really generous in giving away some of trading tips and if he is really a good trader. It is always best to rely on ourselves and do not try to cheat the game of trading by copying other trader's game plan. Just compare and learn from their analysis but do not follow their trade plan.

Even if it's a paid trading group, i wouldn't put trust in it as well. All these groups have one thing in mind, which is to get as much money from mostly newbie traders. If you're not into studying and researching what you're going to get yourself into, better stay away from trading. There are a lot of ways to easily lose your money if you're that lazy.

Same I have the same though's and will not entrust my funds to anyone who said they will trade it for me since I don't want to lose my money for the scammers who claims to be a good traders and it's really better to do tradings by ourself since we can assure and monitor on what is happening to our capitals.

People should really take out the laziness to their body since if they keep this on their system for sure they will repeatedly lose their hard earned money for ponzi schemes here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:27:11 PM

It pains me to watch new traders jump in head first without first learning what to do.

Some are smart enough to go at it with just a tiny amount of money at first...
...but most don't.

Only a tiny portion of new traders actually put in the effort to learn the ropes before they start.

Maybe the thought of having to do all that research themselves is overwhelming, and they’re not interested in investing in their education either.
Whatever it is, they're setting themselves up for failure.

It doesn't matter if you're a natural, if you don't learn about what you're doing, success is a gamble with terrible odds.

My cat is a perfect example of that. Cats are purpose built to be the ultimate killing machines, but my cat has no idea how to hunt.
She tried to chase after a spider this morning, but spent more time dancing around it than actually swiping at it. Plus, she constantly lost track of the thing and would start to wander off.

She's not the smartest cat on the block by any means, but the reason she's a terrible hunter is because she never learned how to do it properly.
If I didn't feed her every day, she'd be toast.

If a cat whose nature it is to hunt can’t do so without being taught, what chance do traders have without solid education?

If you've made it this far, and you haven't been taking trading seriously, remember the old saying, “Time is money, and money buys time.”
Are you maximizing your time?
Yes, I understand the message you want to send to the community. but I have many friends, have great trading knowledge but the psychology is not stable. he trades like gambling and keeps losing money when his mind is out of control.
It is the biggest problem that makes many new traders lose. This is also an additional message.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:32:18 PM

I have join too in telegrams but I don't read a lot or just check it only if I already eyed alts to trade, it's more on we should studied it first before we consult them or see their prediction not the other way around that it makes us controlled by them but mostly I just follow my instinct, graph and news not really on indicators. Trading will depend on what we prefer to do even we studied it before trading we will somehow realize the thing we need to consider when we already experienced it. As long we're serious knowing it, we're on the right move.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:38:47 PM

There are two kinds of successful traders in my opinion. The first is the trader who studies first before going down to the market.  the second is a trader with talent, without having to learn in advance he is able to analyze the market accurately. Although both types of traders have the same good skills, it doesn't mean they don't have risks, it's about the market because market analysis isn't always perfect
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:40:31 PM

Yes, I understand the message you want to send to the community. but I have many friends, have great trading knowledge but the psychology is not stable. he trades like gambling and keeps losing money when his mind is out of control.
It is the biggest problem that makes many new traders lose. This is also an additional message.
Its just shows that if you want to be a trader you have to be prepared mentally and emotionally.

Gaining knowledge is not enough if you cant set aside your emotion when you trade because you cant apply everything you learn if your emotions dictate you on what to do when you trade.

Trading is not easy especially if you are greedy to earn. Take it slowly and have your own plan and understanding and dont rely to signals or in the analysis of other traders.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:16:35 PM

Traders needs to put time and effort to make sure that they will have a successful journey towards this market. It's not the group that you are following but your own assessment will help you to be successful.
Not really trusting your own judgement when it comes to trading but relying on someone else indicators is something I will never understand. That is why I stopped using bots as well, do you know how bots really work? You put in indicators on when to buy and when to sell and it works around that, it does exactly what you tell it to do.

It is not a magical thing that can make you money, you can manually do whatever a bot does, you just don't have the 7/24 availability for it and can't check 100 pairs all at once, that is literally only thing a bot does. Now, if I don't trust my own judgement and do not use bots, why would I trust someone else judgement and indicators? What makes them so much better than me that I make them some profits for it? Not a chance for that to happen and neither should be for everyone.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:21:43 PM

There are two kinds of successful traders in my opinion. The first is the trader who studies first before going down to the market.  the second is a trader with talent, without having to learn in advance he is able to analyze the market accurately. Although both types of traders have the same good skills, it doesn't mean they don't have risks, it's about the market because market analysis isn't always perfect

I think there's no trader with just pure talent without any knowledge of basic tradings. Maybe there are some right now who can predict the chart direction without learning the trading rules. But i'm sure they're just lucky and one day they will be fall down and they will realize trading is not only need talent but trading is need multiple factors such as technical analysis, fundamental, emotion, and many other factors.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 03:47:41 PM

A trader must always learn, no professional trader or business man become successful without even going or experiencing any problems along its way, while there are some traders who are i don't know they are lucky and spend little by little but still winning a trade While there are traders who wants to learn but keeps on losing. There are many different types of traders struggles and experience. To end up it is always in the people who want to be a professional trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: