Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tijuana's 1st Bitcoin & the worlds 1st Litecoin & Dogecoin ATM's opening!  (Read 2327 times)
bitcoin42 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:45:45 PM

Bitcoin42 ATM’s are opening in the week of the 17th of March at the BIT Center in Tijuana!  Shocked

We will present two ATM’s that buy and sell Bitcoins, one accepts US Dollars, the other Mexican Pesos. They are the first ones not only in Mexico but also in Latin America! With them, customers will also be able to buy a limited amount of Litecoins and Dogecoins. WOW!

Our main objective is a positive contribution to the potential of all living beings to develop, today and in the future. Our business model focuses on cultural, social, ecological, and economical projects that aim to tackle challenges in our society by developing creative solutions. Ethical and social responsibility is important to us. We are inspired by the Institute for Social Banking* and the Economy for the Common Good*, which received larger popularity since the banking crisis. To start, we will be giving 10% of all generated profits to local non-profit associations in Tijuana. Furthermore, customers will be able to choose the cause they want to donate to. Our motto: Think Global, Act Local!

We especially advocate for the use of crypto-currencies by non-profit organizations, so they can lower their administration costs. Through the use of crypto-currencies, non-profit organizations can get funds in a faster and more efficient way with the highest level of transparency. Through this, anybody can become a (truly) independent auditor, since one can provide information to verify balances and transactions and also allow the public to see how much in donations has been received and where it went.

We are also preparing the first Social and Ethical Crypto Currency Network, in order to enhance social and ethical responsibility in the world. We know this is a challenge, but we are ready to take it. We are open to suggestions, help and any form of support. If you are interested, contact us at synergy@bitcoin42.com or visit us at our office, M5-3 at the Bit Center in Tijuana.

More information will follow soon. For example the exact date when we open operations.   Smiley

Sincerely,
Alec Hahn

Offical Website: http://www.bitcoin42.com
Official Press Release: http://www.bitcoin42.com/bitcoin-42/news/press-release-bitcoin42-atms-are-opening-next-week-at-the-bit-center-in-tijuana/

* Institute for Social Banking: http://p2pfoundation.net/Common_Welfare_Economy
* Economy for the Common Good: http://www.social-banking.org/uploads/media/ISB_Social_Banking_Definition_English_110614.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:18:41 PM

why dogecoin  Huh

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
bitcoin42 (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 09:14:42 AM

Why not Dogecoin?  Huh

It was proposed by the developer of the machine, and we could not answer my previous question. Also we really like dogs.  Wink
sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:44:58 AM

i have contemplated going to TJ just to check out this machine, but the 3 hr cross border then cross back and another 3 hrs is not inspiring.

ps. go DOGE
619mining

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:22:01 AM

Good stuff!  If you need any help getting connectivity to these ATMs please contact me, I own a network in Tijuana. :-)

locations?

i will use these machines!

theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 01:24:52 PM

i have contemplated going to TJ just to check out this machine, but the 3 hr cross border then cross back and another 3 hrs is not inspiring.

ps. go DOGE

The cross into the border is always near instant... 10 minutes if its really bad.
The line out depends.  If you leave between 11pm-5am, the line will usually be under 20 minutes.  During mid day, yes it can frequently be 3+ hours depending.  I always plan my trips around leaving at night and then have no problems.

P.S. OP when I get back to living in TJ in whatever period of time when I'm done vacationing on the east coast I'm going to make a bee line to check your shit out Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:42:00 AM

i can vouch for this, i was there at the world premiere, bought, sold bitcoin, litecoin & dogecoin, you can pull out dollars and pesos, extremely fast!
great staff and great location!  Grin Cool Roll Eyes

Exodus420

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:50:24 AM

I can't wait to check this baby out the next time I go down and party at Adelitas Bar Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: