Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP and BCH  (Read 828 times)
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:41:01 AM

XRP and BCH are good coins. They are in the top 5 coinmarketcap. But unfortunately I am not interested in the two coins. Because of the centralized nature of XRP, I was reluctant to put money there. Whereas BCH is too much drama in my opinion. Many say BCH is an obscure, liar, manipulative project. But the choice is always in the hands of the buyer. Don't listen from just one direction. Learn more and decide as you wish.

Actually it's not really what you feel for BCH, because as I've observed you're just based on the feedback of many who said that it's a manipulative project. Haven't you got a confirmation on that speculations? Maybe it's good to find some proof before anything else would come out from our opinions, and ideas. As of now, xrp has been showing good potential to soar a good price sooner.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:12:13 AM

you should it choose ETH and XRP for your investment rather than BCH, I see that so far Ethereum and XRP are good coins and they are in a good position in under bitcoin. but it all depends on your decision. If you believe XRP and BCH is a good choice, then don't hesitate to invest.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:46:09 AM

Hello Bitcointalk Forum as of today I'm devoting myself to invest in Crypto hope I can find my way here on your forum. Long story short I've been speculating two of the top 5 Crypto by market cap half a year by now I always insist to invest because of too much fud happening to the community any advice to such a beginner like me would much be appreciated thanks for stopping by to my topic, the two crypto I've been speculating is mentioned at the topic.

As an investor you have to really validate the information, whether it is just fud or not. As a beginner you do the right thing by investing in crypto which has a large community, so there is no problem in my opinion with your investment, all you have to do is manage your investment. a little information from me on XRP, many issues say that XRP is often manipulated by whales, so why did you choose XRP?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:36:50 AM

you should it choose ETH and XRP for your investment rather than BCH, I see that so far Ethereum and XRP are good coins and they are in a good position in under bitcoin. but it all depends on your decision. If you believe XRP and BCH is a good choice, then don't hesitate to invest.
We can consider eth as one of the best choice when investing. Having more choices when investing is also good than limiting the investment space where you can actually add more of it. XRP and BCH is good but it would be better if ETH will join the group.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:02:06 AM

the two coins you choose are good coins. but you must keep doing your research before investing. how the two coins moved and the current market situation. both coins are suitable for long-term investment or daily trading all require research. and you should also ask for advice from people who are experts / have long invested in crypto.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:07:50 AM

Hello Bitcointalk Forum as of today I'm devoting myself to invest in Crypto hope I can find my way here on your forum. Long story short I've been speculating two of the top 5 Crypto by market cap half a year by now I always insist to invest because of too much fud happening to the community any advice to such a beginner like me would much be appreciated thanks for stopping by to my topic, the two crypto I've been speculating is mentioned at the topic.

In my opinion, why should we limit our investment choices to only those two coins. XRP or BCH might be a good investment but from the top 5 in coin market, coins like BNB or EOS also have good potential in the future.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:30:37 AM

Do you recommend ETH only because of market capitalization? that might be good but we also have to look at the history of the prices of BCH or ETH, the difference between the prices of BCH and ETH is now not much different, so BCH is falling too deep if compared to ETH, and of course if both go up, the benefits of BCH are greater than ETH .
and for investment, profit is the main goal, and BCH has it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:29:34 AM

In my opinion, why should we limit our investment choices to only those two coins. XRP or BCH might be a good investment but from the top 5 in coin market, coins like BNB or EOS also have good potential in the future.

XRP was once under estimated then it went on to become one of the most profitable coin for a short spam of time, post which it dropped down again an trust me I have experimented with all these coins you have mentioned and BNB turned out to be the best and more stable than these coins as BNB has continuous demand due to binance trade.

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:00:19 AM

XRP and BCH are definitely good for investing. The first one cooperates with some banking structures and is provided with their support. The second at the time tried to take the place of Bitcoin, but it did not work. Perhaps the founders of BCH still claim leadership and this coin can show good growth in the future. I also recommend you to have Bitcoin and Ethereum in your portfolio. Bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency project, while Ethereum is the best coin for decentralized applications and an excellent platform for launching various tokens.

Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:23:21 AM

XRP was once under estimated then it went on to become one of the most profitable coin for a short spam of time, post which it dropped down again an trust me I have experimented with all these coins you have mentioned and BNB turned out to be the best and more stable than these coins as BNB has continuous demand due to binance trade.
You have very faithfully described XRP movements. This coin is good for traders because it is very volatile and constantly manipulated, but for those who choose a long-term strategy it is better not to buy this coin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Kaonashi1993 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:31:04 PM

Thanks to all who manage have the time spending to give some advice as I tell you the truth I didn't read it all six pages really but then again I give my best of honor as you guy's made some comment that's all I will be locking the thread now,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: