Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trends in altcoins today  (Read 864 times)
tsurpalgloba

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:24:00 PM

Good evening everyone. In my opinion, mining makes sense if we are speaking about advanced equipment
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:26:54 PM

Good evening everyone. In my opinion, mining makes sense if we are speaking about advanced equipment

I would probably agree with you in here. But you know, there are also many other criteria. For example, costs on electricity etc. But equipment matters, no doubt
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:30:03 PM

I would probably agree with you in here. But you know, there are also many other criteria. For example, costs on electricity etc. But equipment matters, no doubt

And have you every mined by yourself? Cause I am having experience to share, to be honest
buzcarn

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:33:01 PM

And have you every mined by yourself? Cause I am having experience to share, to be honest

Nope, I haven't yet mined on my own, but having several friends who do! And have you?
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:36:15 PM

Nope, I haven't yet mined on my own, but having several friends who do! And have you?

Yep, I have. And tried different devices, but in general was mostly effective with advanced solutions
buzcarn

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:38:55 PM

Yep, I have. And tried different devices, but in general was mostly effective with advanced solutions

And can you share your experience? Probably the name of the miner or so? I believe that it might be interesting for many people, who are considering mining
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:41:28 PM

it all depends on how much money you have to invest. if you are a millionaire you can buy a lot of good coins with passive income

But that passive income is only possible if the project is really good and has very strong foundation. Most projects promising passive income has good trading activity in the first couple of months but later on the enthusiasm of traders die down so at that point, you are not sure anymore with your passive income as the value is likely to go down as well.
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:42:44 PM

And can you share your experience? Probably the name of the miner or so? I believe that it might be interesting for many people, who are considering mining

Yes, of course I can. I would probably recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment com - they are having a wide range of different devices, so you will find the ones for yourself for sure
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:43:11 PM

It was still unpredictable to watch right now, and what's important these days is we should be able to buy a good coins that will be worth selling once it reached profitable value. Be careful of your choice, it's not a raffle of chances but you need to determine based on how it's been active on certain community.
buzcarn

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:45:56 PM

Yes, of course I can. I would probably recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment com - they are having a wide range of different devices, so you will find the ones for yourself for sure

Hmm, I must have heard of Asicequpment, if I am not mistaken.. And are there any particular devices to have a look at?
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:49:43 PM

Hmm, I must have heard of Asicequpment, if I am not mistaken.. And are there any particular devices to have a look at?

I would probably recommend Antiminer S17 and T17, but have a look at other products as well Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:50:55 PM

I would probably recommend Antiminer S17 and T17, but have a look at other products as well Smiley

Sounds great, thanks a lot for sharing, will have a look and get back with my own thoughts
kannikaamudee

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:19:47 PM

They are trend now but when the bad time comes they will be just a disposable token. Poor trader
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:29:38 PM

One thing you should understand is, whether trading or mining, you need to understand what each is all about, that is depending on the one you want. Some trade and make profit while others don't, it's all about what you know etc. So I will advice you to make up your mind which you want and go learn all there is to know. If you want to do both, then go prepare your mind, because it will worth it.
tengui

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:32:42 PM

if you are still a beginner you might have to buy and invest in the top 10 altcoin at CMC. You can simply buy and hold up to market conditions such as the end of 2017.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:50:52 PM

Trading is currently the trending activity in the crypto ecosystem now. You can join this current trend by buying a particular crypto coin and selling them within a specific time interval. To join the trading ecosystem, you need to first understand and know the basic precautions needed and developing strategic plans to minimize your risk of losing your funds.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:50:27 AM

Goof afternoon everyone. I am rather new to crypto industry, so pretty often just choosing the most popular alts to invest and don't use other instruments. As for you, what can you guys recommend besides just buying and holding? Probably any of you trade and aware of good guides that can help to get into it faster? Or probably you mine, so you can recommend good equipment to have a look at? Anyway, interested in your experience. Thanks!

I think choosing popular coins like bitcoin and ethereum is enough as a long-term investment. But if you want to get profit quickly, you can trade but you have to have good trading skills
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:45:41 AM

Goof afternoon everyone. I am rather new to crypto industry, so pretty often just choosing the most popular alts to invest and don't use other instruments. As for you, what can you guys recommend besides just buying and holding? Probably any of you trade and aware of good guides that can help to get into it faster? Or probably you mine, so you can recommend good equipment to have a look at? Anyway, interested in your experience. Thanks!
Well, most popular criteria you see is still as a result of that instrument, most projects that you see many investors or users hype is probably because they are good indeed and because they have working product, I know we have many people on this forum that are good at shilling coins, but that does not make them popular, imagine that I am to advice people to invest in altcoins, I would advise them to invest in projects that are among the top 20 coins in the market, and if you look at these coins, they are some of the most popular coins that we have, and some of the best projects that really has a use case.

For you to even trade any coin, it still has to be based on popularity, because it is their popularity that will bring about the volume needed for the trade to be successful too, so I don’t think there is still much bad thing to use popularity of the project to invest or trade.

AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:22:41 AM

Invest in those coins who have already made reputation like those coins who are always on the top 20 of coinmarketcap. If you are planning to trade then those coins are surely in circulation which contributes on the price movement.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:23:06 AM

I think choosing popular coins like bitcoin and ethereum is enough as a long-term investment. But if you want to get profit quickly, you can trade but you have to have good trading skills

I am sure by choosing bitcoin and ethereum will give us a chance to make a big profit in a long-term investment. But in a short time, I think we can try to trade bitcoin pair altcoin because it seems, some of the altcoins have already moved to the higher price so you can make a profit. I think you don't have to think to make a quick profit if you cannot do that, but try to make a stable profit from the various coin and still trying to search the other coin in the market so you can make a bigger profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████