Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is Declining? And What’s Next?  (Read 869 times)
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:46:59 PM

Currently the bitcoin market is bearish and we do not know how long this could continue, it is wise to get out of the market at this point and hedge in usdt or any other reliable fiat. I hate to trade at such conditions, we may get as low as $7500 at this trend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:49:06 PM

Currently the bitcoin market is bearish and we do not know how long this could continue, it is wise to get out of the market at this point and hedge in usdt or any other reliable fiat. I hate to trade at such conditions, we may get as low as $7500 at this trend
No, we will likely to see over $10K again, my observation says that when bitcoin drop below $10K, it did not continue to drop, instead, it's going back to $10K again. More likely what we are witnessing now is not a bearish movement but just a normal price fluctuation between that range.

Current price of BTC now is down to $9700, but I know this would not take long and we will come back to $10K again, that's based on the previous trends this month, so hopefully when it come back again, it will come back strong and will once again trade at around $12K-$13K.

All we can do now is just hope the recovery of bitcoin will continue and will give us a good price by the end of the year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 04:37:47 AM

No, we will likely to see over $10K again, my observation says that when bitcoin drop below $10K, it did not continue to drop, instead, it's going back to $10K again. More likely what we are witnessing now is not a bearish movement but just a normal price fluctuation between that range.

Current price of BTC now is down to $9700, but I know this would not take long and we will come back to $10K again, that's based on the previous trends this month, so hopefully when it come back again, it will come back strong and will once again trade at around $12K-$13K.

All we can do now is just hope the recovery of bitcoin will continue and will give us a good price by the end of the year.

Am also bullish on bitcoin, no matter the current market price now. To tell the truth I see it hitting a fresh All Time High this year. Am optimistic about this and having check predictions from experts, I believe this to be true.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:40:04 AM

Bitcoin so far was declined again, probably there are some whaler put a huge amount to sell their Bitcoin where it leads the price went down so much. However, it is a good timing for us to buy em again then hold in a long term for us to gain in the future when price goes up again in the market as well.
d_nova

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:41:07 AM

Cheesy bitcoin now 9588$ i think it may crash more !
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:22:23 AM

Currently bitcoin is dumping very strong and at risk of going back to $ 9k today or tomorrow.
Do you think I should DCA? I always believe in the future of Bitcoin but I still have not determined the right purchase price. Can you help me on this? thanks very much

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 05:42:07 PM

Any time that bitcoin market price is declining the next this you should do is to buy at that cheaper price and hold till when the its price appreciate again and in doing that you will make profit and at the same time you will help the market bounce back to its fullest height.

Good point on the take profit at 12.5K. There is a lot of resistance at 13K, so it is a good idea to take profit before it hits it, but with the way the trend is going, if it reaches past 12K again in the near future, I think it will explode towards 15K.
The market value now of bitcoin has really been stagnant on this price for a while now, and I am sure that if we break $12k barrier now, $12.5k can never be the limit, I am very certain of that, I believe that from that $12k now, we will surely cross that $15k, just tat we may not really stay there for too long because f the bears we still have in the market and some investor that has a profit goal setting and has already set their goal on $15k,these people will want to dump their investment, making the price to crash back to low.

I just believe that before the year fully runs out, we should be able to see the value of bitcoin get that high before making for some further corrections that will take us over to the next year. As the rice as then declined now, the very best is to accumulate now.
Monfex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:44:31 AM

Despite the fact that the Bitcoin price has broken down through the support at $10,000 and is moving downwards, the technical outlook for Bitcoin seems to be quite positive and there is a good opportunity to buy for short-term traders.
The more significant support is located at $9,000 and is not broken yet. There is no basis yet to conclude the the market will continue to decline.
The potential for a short-term upside retracement remains high, and there is an opportunity now to enter long with a tight stop-loss at $9,000 and a take-profit at $11,000 - the next significant resistance. In this deal, the risk/reward ratio is very attractive - 1:4.
Monfex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:44:46 AM

Absolutely agree. Both the analysis of technical indicators and the fundamental outlook indicate a buy signal for Bitcoin.
In particular, the Bollinger Bands Indicator is moving sideways, and the price is floating near the lower bound. This indicates the probability of a short-term price appreciation for Bitcoin is much higher, versus the continuation of a decline. The triangle, we’re seeing on the daily timeframe is a continuation chart pattern, which indicates the price is going to continue to move in the direction of an upward trend.
Monfex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:45:09 AM

This can be the good time to make some buy order while bitcoin is below $10k. The pattern for some days shows that the price move up and down around $10k. Soon maybe it will back to hit $10k again which for sure can benefit us if we bought now. Current price is $9590.

I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin has found a strong support level at $9,000, and the buying pressure is rising. Also, I saw on Bloomberg recently that the GTI Vera Band Indicator has sent a strong signal that the Bitcoin price may surge above $12,000 soon.
Also, there are lots of signals pointing that the recession for the US may be just around the corner - from the US-China trade war to Brexit uncertainty and other indicators. And while investors are fleeing from equities, some of the financial flows will be allocated to Bitcoin, driving its price further upwards.
I recommend to buy Bitcoin at $9,500, and place a Stop-loss at $9,000 and a Take-profit at $11,000.
Monfex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:45:28 AM

Am also bullish on bitcoin, no matter the current market price now. To tell the truth I see it hitting a fresh All Time High this year. Am optimistic about this and having check predictions from experts, I believe this to be true.

This is quite ambitious, but still can be true! Will see!
Technically, based on the analysis of chart patterns, we can achieve an all-time-high this year. Everything depends on how powerful and steep an upwards trend is going to be.
Monfex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:45:44 AM

Bitcoin so far was declined again, probably there are some whaler put a huge amount to sell their Bitcoin where it leads the price went down so much. However, it is a good timing for us to buy em again then hold in a long term for us to gain in the future when price goes up again in the market as well.

Exactly. The price has broken down below a significant support at $10,000. An even stronger support is located at $9,000 and is not broken yet. The outlook for Bitcoin remains quite positive, supported by the strong signals based on technical analysis.
Monfex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:46:05 AM

Cheesy bitcoin now 9588$ i think it may crash more !

It may decline up to $9,000, but the decline lower that level is very unlikely. This market provides a good opportunity to buy at a cheap price with a tight stop-loss, which is an excellent situation for traders.
Monfex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:46:26 AM

Currently bitcoin is dumping very strong and at risk of going back to $ 9k today or tomorrow.
Do you think I should DCA? I always believe in the future of Bitcoin but I still have not determined the right purchase price. Can you help me on this? thanks very much

If you are a long-term investor that basically any price is a good price, because the long-term valuation of Bitcoin implies that it’s price can increase significantly higher compared to today’s price.
It you are a day-trader, than consider entering now at 9,500 with a tight stop-loss and a take-profit target at $10,500. This is an excellent deal in term of potential risk/return.

wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:14:18 AM

I think the price decrease was due to the existing FUD. Well, this might have something to do with $ 500 million in bitcoin transfer at just one address. but I don't really know for sure what caused the price of bitcoin to fall at current prices. I also got some information that the price of bitcoin is predicted to drop to $ 8k, and the lowest is $ 7k. it's just that I'm not so sure about that prediction

maybe you can find the answer here for the next step you can choose.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-update-where-do-we-go-from-here

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 04:07:12 PM

I did not think the decline was as a result of whales because if they were the ones, why would they wait for this long then to dump it now, because the price already crossed over $10000 some days ago and that dumping occurred two days ago, so I see no logical reason why they chose that day to dump.

I think there is actually something else that would have caused panic, and once it is clear, people will surely return the money back to the market, while those that didn’t have money would have seen it as an opportunity to buy, even those that even have money like I did. I bought some also at that cheaper price and I am waiting for a rebound so that I can take that little profit to cater for my little needs. At least, while waiting for the other big investment to grow, we can still be shorting.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 04:23:30 PM

If you are a long-term investor that basically any price is a good price, because the long-term valuation of Bitcoin implies that it’s price can increase significantly higher compared to today’s price.
It you are a day-trader, than consider entering now at 9,500 with a tight stop-loss and a take-profit target at $10,500. This is an excellent deal in term of potential risk/return.

Long term investors will not look at the current price as they are not interested with short term profits, instead they will keep buying whatever the price from the market and wait for the value that they are aiming to sell out, while short term traders can take every opportunities to buy with this cheaper price then wait for some slight recover then sell it up to take  profits, though risk is always there when dealing with every position, it's need to have a nerve handling the situation.
Monfex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:44:48 PM

Any time that bitcoin market price is declining the next this you should do is to buy at that cheaper price and hold till when the its price appreciate again and in doing that you will make profit and at the same time you will help the market bounce back to its fullest height.

Good point on the take profit at 12.5K. There is a lot of resistance at 13K, so it is a good idea to take profit before it hits it, but with the way the trend is going, if it reaches past 12K again in the near future, I think it will explode towards 15K.
The market value now of bitcoin has really been stagnant on this price for a while now, and I am sure that if we break $12k barrier now, $12.5k can never be the limit, I am very certain of that, I believe that from that $12k now, we will surely cross that $15k, just tat we may not really stay there for too long because f the bears we still have in the market and some investor that has a profit goal setting and has already set their goal on $15k,these people will want to dump their investment, making the price to crash back to low.

I just believe that before the year fully runs out, we should be able to see the value of bitcoin get that high before making for some further corrections that will take us over to the next year. As the rice as then declined now, the very best is to accumulate now.

Hi,
No one knows for sure, but, most probably, you are right! There are very strong indicators suggesting the Bitcoin price is set for a massive move, and may even potentially achieve new all-time highs by the end of 2019!
The price you’ve indicated - $12,500 - is certainly very important since it’s a significant short-term resistance level, which, when broken, will result in a massive move upwards.
Currently, the price has formed a triangle chart pattern and is moving sideways. We should wait for either a breakout above the $12,500 or below the $9,000, to be able to make a substantiated trading decision.
I believe that the probability of a breakout above the $12,500 resistance is much higher, and I’m anticipating a new rally upwards.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:06:27 PM

The market has grown again, the chart is really showing predictions in the right direction.
I think by the end of the year, Bitcoin will go up even higher than $ 15,000 and BTC Dominance will be up to 80%. This is the time when we need to sell all the alts to buy BTC and get big profits in a short time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:09:33 PM

The market has grown again, the chart is really showing predictions in the right direction.
I think by the end of the year, Bitcoin will go up even higher than $ 15,000 and BTC Dominance will be up to 80%. This is the time when we need to sell all the alts to buy BTC and get big profits in a short time.

I also have thoughts with you. Now Bitcoin is completely overwhelming this market so holding BTC will bring more positive returns during this period. The market is currently in a downtrend but Bitcoin has remained stable throughout the past year and this is really good for those who hold the coin. Personally, I used to buy BTC at a very high last year but my psychology is still stable so I hope that the price of $15,000 can be achieved this year.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄