Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can somebody telling me a good cooming IEO?  (Read 528 times)
FreedomHustler (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:14:15 PM

Hello im searching for good IEO

Without complicted rules like holding coin x or something

It would be very nice if some of ne know. Good ieo with a good launchpad

Thanks to xou alll i love you we are the milestoner of bitcoin
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:45:03 AM

Go on TEMTUM , this is very potential  project which is managed by good and trusted people so just make a research on this , you can join in TEMTUM telegram and ask the admin on how invest this project , goodluck and i wish for your success .
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:45:01 AM

Mate. Do yourself a favor and go "invest" in reputable projects instead. The risks of investing in ICOs and IEOs are just so high that it really isn't worth it in my opinion. And to add to that, it looks like you aren't even willing to do your research at all. If you really wanted to invest in IEOs knowing the risks, go read the projects yourself and choose wisely.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:25:12 AM

If you are looking for ieo in reputable exchange like binance then i suggest you get yourself acquainted with their official telegram chat and it's update channel that way you will know about upcoming ieo, mind you binance requires certain amount of bnb on your wallet before you can be eligible to participate, i have no idea about bittrex or other exchange procedure,
bottom line try do DYOR before joining any ieo and have the right mindset.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:31:35 AM

you mean an ieo which pump heavily after first listing? then of course any upcoming binance ieo is what you need. but they use lottery system to i doubt your spot to buy it is guaranteed though.

other than that, invest on reits or other passive incomes alternatives which can give you better and stable income instead of gambling with ico and ieo.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:43:47 AM

Have you ever analyzed some IEO projects such as Iskra, Temtum, and also Mitoshi? I think that they can be candidates to be more analyzed. They have interesting ideas and technology. Basically, you will need more times in order to make some profits from IEO. Nothing will be at the fast process. Some IEO may also need more times to develop and spread their token or coin. And in this case, sometimes, a good coin will need a certain time for holding. If you are not willing to hold, it is better to pick some top 10 coins as seen on the coin market cap

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:41:23 PM

I still remember there is someone who store his money to invest in cryptocurrency and he doesn't know the strategy and didn't make an analyst of the coin he chooses to store his money. He is only spend his money depend on someone's suggestion, if I'm not mistaken he spent around $10.000 to invest in ICO at that time with choose the project who suggested by other people.

But did you know what the result of his investment? The project he chooses only end up with scam, which is mean $10.000 just drift away. It should be learning for us especially for newbie of this forum, don't ever make to choose an investment place before you know the ins and out of the place. To make an analyst for one project didn't take two days as far as I know, you only need one day to make an analyst against the project.

If you have an interest to be investor IEO project you can start with searching more information about the IEO and find reputable exchange.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:57:09 PM

Good IEO project always on good exchange market, never buy or invest your money on bad IEO listed with not famous exchange market, keep joining an IEO listing on binance or bittrex and bitmax.

but before joining or investing in any IEO project on Big exchange
people should do their research, because there is no guarantee if we will get a good profit in our investments mate
think about the risk, and how we can reduce the risk my friend

J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:00:53 PM

Go on TEMTUM , this is very potential  project which is managed by good and trusted people so just make a research on this , you can join in TEMTUM telegram and ask the admin on how invest this project , goodluck and i wish for your success .
Temtum does not implement an IEO or an ICO. This project works without calling capital from the community. But it is also very good for us to invest in the long term

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:01:22 PM

I'm not considering other exchange having IEO except Binance https://launchpad.binance.com/ but
as you said they do need specific amount or number of exchange tokens before you would able to join in and
its really expensive on just to join this is only the main hindrance.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 04:50:06 PM

Temtum has listed on Coinall with a large trading volume daily. @FreedomHustler asked about IEO guy, and TEM has no IEO.
For @FreedomHustler's question, I can say no, because there are many IEO launchpads out of Binance, Houbi or Okex without complicted rules, but most of their projects are not profitable after the IEO/

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:54:53 PM

This is maybe the best answer for you, you can use this site https://cryptorank.io/ieo-platforms-roi and that site already made a calculation for how much ROI that already made by any launch pad in various exchange site. You can try to participate in binance and gate.io IEO. but for me gate.io is much better consider about the mechanism is so easy compared with binance that used lottery and you can participate if you have a lot of luck to win the lottery. use that chart to decide which platform that will be used to invest your money.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 01:07:21 PM

I don't know for now, but if you interested non IEO just participate on famous and big IEO on Binance Kucoin or Bitmax. You can check their announcement on Twitter or Telegram group official. Usually they need to hold their own coin on some period to participate but I think it's worth to try.

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:21:48 PM

IEO is a new form of capital mobilization but it is managed by the exchange. I cannot have any better advice than joining IEO on houbi and Binance. They have a very large community and the ability to make a profit by joining the IEO on the above trading platforms is the largest and safest.
Evrolina

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:25:42 PM

Op, you need to understand that no one can recommend good IEO for you, if anyone is recommending any IEO, it will be based on personal feelings, just make necessary research yourself.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:30:11 PM

Only IEO's on Binance is profitable. So if you're looking for IEO's to invest better invest only on Binance IEO's.

wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:38:20 PM

its hard to find good IEO with easy rules, it would be better if you follow the IEO in some big exchanges like binance, Huobi, and also bitmax. IEOs in large exchanges always get good ROI.
i will recomendation one IEO , but it take place in self platform search Resistance IEO in google.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:59:12 PM

You know that IEO is not something that people participate in for too long, so there is no way that you will know if IEO is good or not until they are being carried out, and after they have been carried out for long enough to monitor their performance. We could only judge of IEO will be good or not based on the Launchpad they are being launched on, which I think that the best Launchpad we still have for now is that of Binance, so if there is any IEO that you need to look into, it should be any IEO from Binance.

I do not know if Binance has any IEO coming up for now, the last IEO that I heard of them carried out was harmony IEO, and I think that it was a huge success, so you can just check their Launchpad platform from time to time, ti see which IEO is next on line in their Launchpad and even with that, you have to still research on the project first.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 03:01:54 PM

try seeing the IEO binance launchpad. there are several projects that are ready to make sales. if you hurry to join, understand how to join and estimate project progress after the IEO. look for real products from the project.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:06:59 PM

I can't give the best from the IEO because if I give the best from me, it's not necessarily the best for you. do not be too obsessed with other people's words so you forget your best choice that you have analyzed before. this is not the best IEO but how to get a quality IEO by analyzing it before deciding to join it

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: