Bitcoin Forum
January 29, 2020, 06:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I don’t share Strategies anymore?  (Read 796 times)
adamj5
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 39
Merit: 1


View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:01:23 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)
 #1

Players… hmm think

if strategies are not 100%, or indestructible… so, why i will share a broken way?
if someday you win, why not take more things besides money?

I means, if you just took my strategy and won, cool, but.. what do you learning with the situation? If you lose, what do really know?
if casinos were just for wins, without experience, so where was the fun? What would you know about yourself in the game? or about the game?

..all strategies on youtube are broken, just for click-baits.. but, Is my opinion. I keep thinking that you should live your expirience. That’s it!
Luckygames was created to give a challenge, born with 48% chance to you, 52% is hers… if you want more chance, you can get up to 98%, always 2% is unmarketable… (the house edge) .. BUT.. if you want more chance, LG gives you and more less payements you will receive (if you win…).

ok, or you can give your chance to the house too.. and, take huge profits, (if you won…) you will always get 1% chance minimum…. understood? can stay with 1% and give the house 99% .. (payout 99x) .. as you know .. SO, you decide.. play the challenge game or nah!

.. think on more time, if you spend hours and days only to win, and dont care about the experience, be careful.
I shared some online-tools to help everyone in learning too.. and soon i can put here too, or on my yt channel (adamj5). Think, play and have fun!

 Wink

Thanks!
1580321238
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1580321238

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1580321238
Reply with quote  #2

1580321238
Report to moderator
1580321238
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1580321238

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1580321238
Reply with quote  #2

1580321238
Report to moderator
1580321238
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1580321238

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1580321238
Reply with quote  #2

1580321238
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1580321238
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1580321238

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1580321238
Reply with quote  #2

1580321238
Report to moderator
adamj5
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 39
Merit: 1


View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:19:26 PM
 #2

As usually, I think is rewarding to share knowledge, strategy to winning. We all are one body trying to gamble either for the fun of it or to make additional money. Who shares idea should keep it up.

thanks for your opinion  Smiley
diazepam666
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

CryptoTalk.Org: Get Paid For Every Post!!!


View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:29:26 PM
 #3

It is upto your own decision and people depends on sharing more information about the gambling or not.

If you are really comfortable to share with others about your knowledge and want to learn something. Here this forum is the main source for many people . May be who knows, even you learned things from here and asking this questions to forum members.

I believe we need to share and care each other in all the places.

 
                                . ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
rosezionjohn
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 269



View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 06:09:00 PM
 #4

Experience is the best teacher they say....if you learn something from it  Cheesy

People who doesn't find fun while gambling shouldn't gamble at all. They may only end up being stressed out.

 


[ Mix coins ]
 
Your BITCOIN Transaction
made Truly ANONYMOUS
 

███████
█████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████                    ██████████
█████████                          █████████
███████                                    ████████
          ███████                                        ███████        ██
          █████████████████████████████████████      ███
          █████████████████████████████████████  █████
          ████████████████████████████████████  ██████
        ██████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████
█████                                        ████████████
                                  ██████████████
██                          █████████████████████          ██       
█████              ███████████████████████          ████       
█████████████████████████████            █████████       
██████████████████                      ████████████         
██████████████████████████████████████       
████████████████████████  ███████   
    ██████████              █████
                      ████████
      ████████████████    █
        ██████████████████
                  █████      ███
                      █████
                    ████

Blender
 
The ULTIMATE BITCOIN Mixer
with an ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
 

███████████     
███████████████████████     
████████████████████████████       
██████████████████████████████       
██████████████████████████████     
 

                                          █████████████
                                          ███████████
██████
                                          ███████████
██████
                                          ███████████
        ██
                                        ████████████
        ██
    ██                              █████████████
        ██
    ████                      ███████████████
        ██
    ██████              █████████████████
        ██
    █████████████████████████████
          ██   
      ███████████████████████████
          ███
      ██████  ████████████████████
        ████
      ██████████████████████████
  ██████
      ██████████████████████████
███████
  █████      ████████████████████
███
████          ████████████████
████ 
████          ████████████████         
████████████████████████


   
█████████████████████████         
███████████████████████████         
█████████    ██    ███    ██████████       
███████████    ██    ███     ██████████         
███████████    ██    ███     ███████████       
██████████████████████████████████       
██████████████████████████████████       
stomachgrowls
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 550


Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:17:44 PM
 #5

We have our own will on what on the things we gonna do or not.If you get tired on sharing strategies anymore then its up to you.
Most people do know on how these strategies works and majority of us do knows that it doesnt work in long term.If lucky enough then that the time you can say its working
and there are still gamblers who do keep pushing that working strategy do exist until they got bust up and realize that they were wrong.
Experience is the great teacher.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
★.★.★   8 GAMES   ★   WAGERING CONTEST   ★   JACKPOTS   ★   FAUCET   ★.★.★
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▀ █ ▀
▀▀▄▀▀
 ▀▄█▄
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
|
Naida_BR
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 34

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!


View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:26:17 PM
 #6

Players… hmm think

if strategies are not 100%, or indestructible… so, why i will share a broken way?
if someday you win, why not take more things besides money?

I means, if you just took my strategy and won, cool, but.. what do you learning with the situation? If you lose, what do really know?
if casinos were just for wins, without experience, so where was the fun? What would you know about yourself in the game? or about the game?

..all strategies on youtube are broken, just for click-baits.. but, Is my opinion. I keep thinking that you should live your expirience. That’s it!
Luckygames was created to give a challenge, born with 48% chance to you, 52% is hers… if you want more chance, you can get up to 98%, always 2% is unmarketable… (the house edge) .. BUT.. if you want more chance, LG gives you and more less payements you will receive (if you win…).

ok, or you can give your chance to the house too.. and, take huge profits, (if you won…) you will always get 1% chance minimum…. understood? can stay with 1% and give the house 99% .. (payout 99x) .. as you know .. SO, you decide.. play the challenge game or nah!

.. think on more time, if you spend hours and days only to win, and dont care about the experience, be careful.
I shared some online-tools to help everyone in learning too.. and soon i can put here too, or on my yt channel (adamj5). Think, play and have fun!

 Wink

Thanks!


People should not trust the strategies that are posted on there.
Strategies are not applied on different gambling sites. Each one of them have different algorithms behind and different house edge.
Personally, I have stopped reading all those posts about the best strategy to make profits. I followed once and post some portion of money

adamj5
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 39
Merit: 1


View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:48:34 PM
 #7

guys thanks for your participation and comments I read all

 Smiley
serjent05
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1071

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!


View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:04:08 PM
 #8

Players… hmm think

if strategies are not 100%, or indestructible… so, why i will share a broken way?
if someday you win, why not take more things besides money?

There is no working strategy that will make you win 100%.  Remember gambling is a game of chance so there is no way that a single strategy will work all the time and if it works, it does not mean that the strategy gives you the win.


..all strategies on youtube are broken, just for click-baits.. but, Is my opinion. I keep thinking that you should live your expirience. That’s it!
Luckygames was created to give a challenge, born with 48% chance to you, 52% is hers… if you want more chance, you can get up to 98%, always 2% is unmarketable… (the house edge) .. BUT.. if you want more chance, LG gives you and more less payements you will receive (if you win…).

Well most of those that shares strategy on facebook are  being paid in every view.  In short it is only a business, so in order for their business to grow, they open make "strategy" and exaggerate it to entice the viewer to watch  their videos.


 
                                . ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
janggernaut
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1007



View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:28:19 PM
 #9

Actually, until now people are still believing if there is always a strategy until it doesn't work again. Let say today you are using martingale strategy, you win some from that, on the next day, you are going to use martinagle strategy again because yesterday you've won some, but sadly you lose this time, so they are thinking if martingale strategy will not work again and they are starting to find new strategy again.

                          ▐▌
          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀███▄
        ▄▀███████████▀▄  ▐▌
       ▐▌██████████████
       ▌███████▄▄▄█████▐▌
      ▐████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄██▐▌
      ████▄▄█▀█▄▄▄▄███▐▌
      ████▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▐▌
      ███████▄▄█▄▄████
      █████▀█▄▄█▄▄█▄██
 ▐▌   ▐████████████▀▀██
▄███▀  ▀▄████████████▄▀
  ▐▌     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
.
.LuckyDice.
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄              ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▐▌ █▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄█ ▐▌
█ ████▄█   ▀▄██████▄▀   █▄████ █
█ █▄▀▀  ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ ▄  ▀▀▄█ █
▐ ▀     ▄▄▄          ▄▄▄     ▀ ▌
▐▌   ▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▄   ▐▌
▐▌  ▐█ █████ █    █ █████ █▌  ▐▌
█ ▄ ▐█ ▀███▀ █    █ ▀███▀ █▌ ▄ █
█▀  ▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▀██▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄  ▀█
▀▄▄▀███▄▀▀     ▐▌     ▀▀▄███▀▄▄▀
▀▄██▄▀ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ▀▄██▄▀
▀▀▄    ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀    ▄█▀
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
.
.Win Big With Lucky Cat.
.
██
▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀ ▀▀
██ ██
   ▄▄
   ▀▀
██ ██
.
.
   ██
▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀ ▀▀
██ ██
▄▄
▀▀
██ ██
.
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
kaya11
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 104



View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:07:30 PM
 #10

I don't believe on any strategies, if someone has a 100 percent accurate way of winning for sure he won't share it with us. He will keep it for himself, because that would cause chaos on the gambling companies, losing all the time for them means closing the site. I saw lot of people sharing strategies of their own but in the end wants share or profits if you win, but how about if we lose? could we also hare it to them? I guess not so it would be better if we play our own style.

Vaskiy
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006


Earnbet


View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:49:58 PM
 #11

Everyone knew that strategies never gonna get promised winning. Strategies were just a way of trying to increasing the winning. Just a knowledge sharing, with gambling what we get from people who has experimented it earlier needs to be kept as the reference and we should not do the same thing as ditto. We need to think in our way and experiment it, because on what script he played and you played differs.

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
adamj5
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 39
Merit: 1


View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:26:22 AM
 #12

so many interesting opinions, thanks a lot
maydna
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 506



View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:47:27 AM
 #13

That will be bad if the players just use the strategy without modifying the strategy because all strategy will not always work for every gambler. But if he can modifying and find the strategy that will work for him, then the strategy gives benefits for him. With modifying, he will get more and more experienced, but yes, he needs to know about the consequences of losing the money. If he can accept that by modifying the strategy and trying the strategy can make him lose money, then I guess that someday, he will get his luck come to him and will give the win.

If you don't want to share strategies anymore, that is your decision.

samputin
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 269



View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:46:28 AM
 #14

Even strategies are laid with every steps to follow, there is still no guarantee that one can win using such. Some strategy works for him, but not for you, and vice versa. And for all we know, all those strategies that we see and read also came from someone's experience. So if that's the case, why not try and experiment your own strategy? Who knows, if it worked for you and you decided to share it to others, then you might get famous as well, right? Great bonus! Grin



BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]


▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀




Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NavI_027
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 153



View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:36:35 AM
 #15

I don't believe on any strategies, if someone has a 100 percent accurate way of winning for sure he won't share it with us. He will keep it for himself, because that would cause chaos on the gambling companies, losing all the time for them means closing the site. I saw lot of people sharing strategies of their own but in the end wants share or profits if you win, but how about if we lose? could we also hare it to them? I guess not so it would be better if we play our own style.
Having a strategy doesn't necessarily mean you can now guarantee a 100% chance of winning. The main purpose of strategy/technique is only to increase the chances of winning. IMO this is the most logical and systematic way of handling a game so for me it surely works. Anyway, if you don't believe in strategies then what do you believe in? In luck? That was very awful if ever.

so many interesting opinions, thanks a lot
Dude, we already know how thankful you are so better to stop replying with same message again and again because you might get accused by spamming. Just a friendly reminder Smiley.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
shoreno
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 105


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:55:38 AM
 #16

some strategy works for him, but not for you,
why not ? as long as you follow the instruction carefully im sure that will work but itll also depend on what type of game it is . say if its a dice game , dice game are purely rellying on luck . if your badluck you will still loose no matter what kind of strategy you are using but if its on a skill based game like poker , im sure that it will work  .

yes op  , better if you dont share your own strategy if you want it to keep alive because if you share it , it might got burned if more people are abusing it  .

swogerino
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029


https://bitcoin.watfordfc.com


View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:53:31 AM
 #17

I don't think a winning strategy has been created yet proved to work every time,some people may be lucky and they think that they won because of their strategy but these two are different things.Gamblers who are addicted will try new things,new strategies as they are addicted but even them will realize sooner or later that no strategy can win in the long run.

  ▄▄█████▄▄███████▄▄
 ███████████
     ▀▀███▄
█████████████        ▀██▄
█████████████          ██▄
███████████            ██▄
██▀▀█████▀▀              ██
██                       ██
██                       ██
▀██                     ██▀
 ▀██                   ██▀
  ▀██▄               ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀██████████▀
▀████▀
▀██▀
MAIN CLUB
PARTNER of
W A T F O R D  FC
Industry Leading Crypto Sportsbook
|
DAILY
PROMOS
& BOOSTS
|
PLAY
POKER
& CASINO
|
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████████
███████████   █████████████
▀██████████   ████████████▀
▀█████████   ███████████▀
▀████████▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
arpon11
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 282



View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:10:35 AM
 #18

Players… hmm think

if strategies are not 100%, or indestructible… so, why i will share a broken way?
if someday you win, why not take more things besides money?

I means, if you just took my strategy and won, cool, but.. what do you learning with the situation? If you lose, what do really know?
if casinos were just for wins, without experience, so where was the fun? What would you know about yourself in the game? or about the game?

..all strategies on youtube are broken, just for click-baits.. but, Is my opinion. I keep thinking that you should live your expirience. That’s it!
Luckygames was created to give a challenge, born with 48% chance to you, 52% is hers… if you want more chance, you can get up to 98%, always 2% is unmarketable… (the house edge) .. BUT.. if you want more chance, LG gives you and more less payements you will receive (if you win…).

ok, or you can give your chance to the house too.. and, take huge profits, (if you won…) you will always get 1% chance minimum…. understood? can stay with 1% and give the house 99% .. (payout 99x) .. as you know .. SO, you decide.. play the challenge game or nah!

.. think on more time, if you spend hours and days only to win, and dont care about the experience, be careful.
I shared some online-tools to help everyone in learning too.. and soon i can put here too, or on my yt channel (adamj5). Think, play and have fun!

 Wink

Thanks!

In the world we rate our success not by what we learned or the knowledge and understand of our actions but by money, we win or lose! No matter how good and perfect a gambling strategy is if it makes losses? It is bad and that is how the world sees it. I believe that many gamblers have come across one strategy or another but as far was the lose based on the strategy, most of us without second tried classified it as bad or scam. Like op has said " it is good we should value the other side of strategy too" maybe by what you gained in the way of knowledge and wisdom you have learned from the strategy.
DoublerHunter
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 578


Betller.io P2P ₿itcoin Betting Platform


View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:18:15 AM
 #19

Nah, strategies might work those gambling that not base on luck, what I mean are those pure skills like poker and sports betting that need to check the background of players before you have chosen the team. But in dice, roulette, and lottery those are base on luck game and no need to apply strategies and might won't work as well. Analytically speaking sharing strategy may be made annoyed by those who followed without even studying the given strategies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄▄▀▀
      ▄▄▀▀
      ▄▄█▌
     ████
    ▐███▌▐█▄
    ████ ████▄
   ▐███▌  ▀████▄
   ████     ▀███▀
  ▐███▌    ▄▄▄█████
  ████      ▀██████
 ▐███▌ ▄▄▄█████▄▄█▀
 ██████████▀▀▀
▐████▀▀▀
.Betller.
 █
 █
 █
 █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

 █
███
███
███
███
███
███
 █
 █
 █
 █
 █

 
 
 █
▄█▄
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 █

 █
 █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

 
 
 
 
 
 
███
███
███
███
███
▀█▀

 
 █
 █
 █
███
███
███
███
███
 █
 █

 █
 █
 █
 █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

 █
███
███
███
███
███
███
 █
 █
 █
 █
 █

 
 
 █
▄█▄
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 █
.ANN.
joshy23
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 253



View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:36:58 AM
 #20

Even strategies are laid with every steps to follow, there is still no guarantee that one can win using such. Some strategy works for him, but not for you, and vice versa. And for all we know, all those strategies that we see and read also came from someone's experience. So if that's the case, why not try and experiment your own strategy? Who knows, if it worked for you and you decided to share it to others, then you might get famous as well, right? Great bonus! Grin
Experimenting and try to make a winning combinations coming from those who shared their own experiences, sometimes strategy works and it's up to the users on how to take advantage, you have to be wise not lean alone with a known strategy but to try enhancing it by adding some of your own styles.



BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]


▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀




Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!