Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SportOdyssey- Bitcoin Sports Betting Brokerage (Official thread)  (Read 2495 times)
..SportOdyssey.. (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:45:03 AM

Hi there,

Trial accounts already posted on the first post in this thread Smiley

Thanks!

-SportOdyssey Sup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
..SportOdyssey.. (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:34:38 AM

Hello Smiley
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:40:28 AM

just curious to know how are you handling Orbit accounts since you don't have KYC
Orbit now is increasing their commissions from 3% to 6% for profitable punters who are using other brokers , so in case the same happened with punters who are using your service how orbit is handling it ?

in other words , if that happened what's preventing your users from simply just creating another account with you and orbit ?
..SportOdyssey.. (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:18:37 PM

just curious to know how are you handling Orbit accounts since you don't have KYC
Orbit now is increasing their commissions from 3% to 6% for profitable punters who are using other brokers , so in case the same happened with punters who are using your service how orbit is handling it ?

in other words , if that happened what's preventing your users from simply just creating another account with you and orbit ?

Hi,

Regarding this Yes we don't have KYC and it is really possible that some customer will just create a new account in case there commission will change to 6%. But it is really depends on our upline OrbitX what changes we will do on the account of the customer based on there betting activities.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:39:59 PM

Hi,

Regarding this Yes we don't have KYC and it is really possible that some customer will just create a new account in case there commission will change to 6%. But it is really depends on our upline OrbitX what changes we will do on the account of the customer based on there betting activities.

yeah I know that's why I'm curious to know how Orbit is accepting that , since the logical thing when someone is using a broker that has no KYC and got commissions increased to 6% is to simply create another account
so is orbit ok with that ? I don't think so , but the more important question is that do they have the right to close the account and take the balance in case they suspected that happening ?
..SportOdyssey.. (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:05:12 PM

Hi,

yeah I know that's why I'm curious to know how Orbit is accepting that , since the logical thing when someone is using a broker that has no KYC and got commissions increased to 6% is to simply create another account
so is orbit ok with that ? I don't think so , but the more important question is that do they have the right to close the account and take the balance in case they suspected that happening ?

OrbitX has right to close an account if they suspected any fraudulent activities on there gameplay and as there agent we will follow what the decision of our partner bookmaker said to us.

..SportOdyssey.. (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 12:44:03 PM

Hello there!

Join our referral program and get a bonus on every friend you refer.

1st referral – 10EUR
2nd referral – 15EUR
3rd referral – 20EUR
4th referral – 25EURO

NOTE: Minimum initial deposit is 100EUR

For more details just contact us thru our livechat Smiley  https://www.odsy88.com/
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:35:48 AM
Merited by SyGambler (1)

Why choose us?

Best Price Odds
Fast and Hassle Free Pay-out
No KYC verification
No COUNTRY Restrictions
Bet anonymously
24/7 Customer Service

Why choose SportOdyssey? Because they say No KYC Verification is required. Are you sure about that? Think again:

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:00:29 AM

Why choose SportOdyssey? Because they say No KYC Verification is required. Are you sure about that? Think again:

man I swear I have been feeling that since the first day they launched , thank you very much for notifying us and I would also advise you to share your story with SBR community as well cause they think  that there will be no KYC and many moved to odyssey after AC88 started forcing KYC on all bitcoin users

we can't really be sure if their partner book actually asked for that or they are just lying , but doesn't make sense at all and if a partner can ask for KYC then that means the site is never" no KYC "

since the day Orbit started raising commissions to 6% for winners I knew odyssey will start KYC their players

mind sharing what are the books you are using with them ?
Get-Paid.com

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:21:16 AM

It could only be Pinnacle (PS3838.com), there were several winning bets there, and then they asked for KYC.
If you lose they ask for none.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:25:24 AM

It could only be Pinnacle (PS3838.com), there were several winning bets there, and then they asked for KYC.

if pinnacle is the one who is asking for KYC then this doesn't make sense at all and probably just a move by odyssey trying to collect some quick buck
pinnacle can't really be abused and there are already tons of bitcoin sites offering pinnacle with no KYC
if it was orbit then maybe it will make a little sense since orbit is raising the commissions for some players only

did you reply to their email BTW ? can you refuse the KYC and ask them to return money and close account ? I really doubt so but worth a shot
Get-Paid.com

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:41:53 AM

if pinnacle is the one who is asking for KYC then this doesn't make sense at all and probably just a move by odyssey trying to collect some quick buck
pinnacle can't really be abused and there are already tons of bitcoin sites offering pinnacle with no KYC
if it was orbit then maybe it will make a little sense since orbit is raising the commissions for some players only

did you reply to their email BTW ? can you refuse the KYC and ask them to return money and close account ? I really doubt so but worth a shot

I arbitraged an NBA bet in Pinnacle and got my funds out already not via Odsy, now my balance with Odsy is 0, I sent them documents but I'm not in a rush to use them now.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:45:16 AM

I arbitraged an NBA bet in Pinnacle and got my funds out already not via Odsy, now my balance with Odsy is 0, I sent them documents but I'm not in a rush to use them now.

pinnacle and all the sites that odyssey offers are arbitrage friendly so that shouldn't be the reason , anyways man hope it works out for you cause I was having troubles with Asicanconnect verifying my account in the last weeks and it really took long
keep us updated please
Get-Paid.com

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:48:22 AM

pinnacle and all the sites that odyssey offers are arbitrage friendly so that shouldn't be the reason

The reason is not arbitrage, it's simply several wins @ odds of evens or near it.
Pinnacle is aware of all bets placed in its site, whether they are small or big.

Get-Paid.com

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:39:51 AM

keep us updated please

They have verified the documents, the process was pretty swift.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:58:41 AM

They have verified the documents, the process was pretty swift.

glad to hear man and luckily it didn't take long , I thought it would take longer just like how Asianconnect is doing it where some people waited 7-10 days to get verified
BTW are you from a restricted country ? wondering what will happen if someone from a restricted country used them then was  forced to do the KYC
..SportOdyssey.. (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:29:11 PM

Hi All,

Since we are anonymous betting,  we do not require verification of account for deposit and withdrawals, however, we do randomly KYC/verification check on our Members as required by our Partnered Sports books.

Process usually takes 1 to 3 days .

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 02:15:48 PM

Since we are anonymous betting,  we do not require verification of account for deposit and withdrawals, however, we do randomly KYC/verification check on our Members as required by our Partnered Sports books.

sorry but this doesn't make sense at all , as requested by our partnered books Huh!!! without your partners your service is nothing at all so it doesn't make sense to advertise your site as no KYC
and why these partners don't approach the customers directly instead of telling you to do the KYC ? you are the ones collecting the info for them so you are the ones who are doing the KYC

your site launched few months ago and your customers don't even know who is behind the site , do you think it's reasonable for people to trust you with their official papers ?
..SportOdyssey.. (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:36:06 PM

sorry but this doesn't make sense at all , as requested by our partnered books Huh!!! without your partners your service is nothing at all so it doesn't make sense to advertise your site as no KYC
and why these partners don't approach the customers directly instead of telling you to do the KYC ? you are the ones collecting the info for them so you are the ones who are doing the KYC

your site launched few months ago and your customers don't even know who is behind the site , do you think it's reasonable for people to trust you with their official papers ?

We understand on what you are saying but like what we said we only do random KYC checking as per request of our partner books not all our customer are need to undergo on this. Rest-assured that all the  data/documents that will be collected will remains private and highly confidential. We will not do anything to ruin our company reputation. Smiley

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:48:31 PM

We understand on what you are saying but like what we said we only do random KYC checking as per request of our partner books not all our customer are need to undergo on this. Rest-assured that all the  data/documents that will be collected will remains private and highly confidential. We will not do anything to ruin our company reputation. Smiley

well then you should have said that the very first time you started your thread here , your advertisements were totally misleading
Asianconnect started like that as well , they said they will only do KYC if there is something going on but then they suddenly forced KYC on all of their BTC users so nobody can tell what you will do in the future

if someone had to do the KYC then it's better to do it with other brokers who have been in business for several years , you lost the only one thing special about you TBH
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: