Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] Promethium Chain PCM | NO ICO NO PREMINE PEOPLES MONEY  (Read 2330 times)
steklomoy

Activity: 756
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:03:07 AM

when is the launch of the main network?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PromethiumDev (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:38:07 PM

we are going mainnet pretty soon join ur discord!
steklomoy

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:39:29 PM

These developers do not even have their own coin wallet. Internet only. For the question about a separate wallet in the group, a discord was banned. Another piece of shit that smacks of scam  Cool
AkiAfroo

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 09:22:04 PM

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190826T21&p0=37&msg=Promethium+Main+Net+Launch+&font=cursive

camel33

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:37:05 PM

These developers do not even have their own coin wallet. Internet only. For the question about a separate wallet in the group, a discord was banned. Another piece of shit that smacks of scam  Cool

You are right, they banned guy from discord who asking abut wallet and don t understand what they are doing on myetherwallet. They Didn't help him and  only banned him.
Piece of shit, Dev please shame yourself.
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:45:52 AM

We usually do not reply to no-lifers/trolls but since you made us lol so much on discord we are going to reply to you kris21,honester and rest of troll army.
We would highly recommend you to stop sniffing that white, it's not flour you know.
Also if you are going to fake accounts and try to troll/highjack a discord or a forum please try harder. Your tries are pathetic, lazy and so obvious.
Maybe thats why you dont have a real job?
Or a life?
Huh <3

For the rest of the people here that want to participate in a fair launch with no premine and a cpu only(for the moment algo) feel free to join us at discord.
steklomoy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:50:43 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 06:16:51 AM by steklomoy

We usually do not reply to no-lifers/trolls but since you made us lol so much on discord we are going to reply to you kris21,honester and rest of troll army.
We would highly recommend you to stop sniffing that white, it's not flour you know.
Also if you are going to fake accounts and try to troll/highjack a discord or a forum please try harder. Your tries are pathetic, lazy and so obvious.
Or a life?
Huh <3

For the rest of the people here that want to participate in a fair launch with no premine and a cpu only(for the moment algo) feel free to join us at discord.

Specifically, why was Nitup banned?
I asked a question about gui wallet and was blocked. Where's the troll army with cocaine!?

You yourself promised to release your wallet. I just reminded you of your promises.

Developers who can’t even release their own official wallet invite everyone to mining coins. Obviously someone sniffed the washing powder  Grin
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:14:11 AM

Or a life?
Huh <3

Specifically, why was Nitup banned?
I asked a question about gui wallet and was blocked. Where's the troll army with cocaine!?

You yourself promised to release your wallet. I just reminded you of your promises.

Nitup was banned as you did for trolling ,
now wallets are there if you are retarded and can't figure out that metamask and myetherwallet support custom rpc and private chains I can't help and won't waste my time with ur abusive behaviour.
Me and hex both said numerous times how wallets will work everything is there for anyone to see.
You can post all the shit you want here but the truth is that you a liar and a waste of time.
As said before get a life and a job and lay off the blow.
steklomoy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:21:14 AM

Nitup was banned as you did for trolling ...
You can post all the shit you want here but the truth is that you a liar and a waste of time.
As said before get a life and a job and lay off the blow.

I did not troll, but only asked a question about the promised wallet.

You promised to create your own wallet, but did not create it. What did I lie to? Dude, I don’t know what you sniffed, but the thing is clearly good  Grin
steklomoy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:34:42 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 06:46:41 AM by steklomoy

PromethiumDev

Personally, I am not against the web wallet metamask and other things, but it was you who raised the issue of the official wallet. Many people were waiting for the release: wallet + miner.
Therefore, you are asked quite natural questions. For what there to ban, I do not understand.
Why are questions about the official wallet offensive to you? Smiley
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:45:18 AM

PromethiumDev

Personally, I am not against the web wallet metamask and other things, but it was you who raised the issue of the official wallet. Many people were waiting for the release: wallet + miner.
Therefore, you are asked quite natural questions. For what there to ban, I do not understand.

Dude you are writing from the same account not the other. Dont be that lazy please.
Anyway you are getting banned here as in discord you are abusive liar and probably with mental issues.

If you dont understand that miner and wallet are in the node I am sorry but I can't help you... no-one can!
You where abusive in discord demanding things and you got smoked.Dont take it personally.
For all the rest of the people that try to get a grip of what's happening join ur discord and see for yourself.
steklomoy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:56:20 AM

PromethiumDev

Dude you are writing from the same account not the other. Dont be that lazy please.
Anyway you are getting banned here as in discord you are abusive liar and probably with mental issues.

If you dont understand that miner and wallet are in the node I am sorry but I can't help you... no-one can!
You where abusive in discord demanding things and you got smoked.Dont take it personally.
For all the rest of the people that try to get a grip of what's happening join ur discord and see for yourself.

You never answered the question of what I lied about. But you do not give up attempts to insult me, referring to my mental health. Do you have any other arguments?
I have one account on the "steklomoy" forum and one account on the "Nitup" discord.

Can you read? I wrote above that not against the wallet in the node, and I know how it all works. But the conversation is about your promises to create a non-web wallet. Why are you trying to make fools of people?
steklomoy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:01:59 AM

Can you take a screenshot of the latest Nitup post and post it on the forum? To clarify, so that everyone sees why I was banned.
At the same time, we will discuss the mental health of one of us...
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:06:01 AM

what I see is a user that is abusive in discord and here and trying to demand things with the worst attitude.
as soon as the moderator picks this up you will be banned from here too.
your goal is to disrupt abuse and spam things.
you are wasting our precocious time.
steklomoy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:11:38 AM

what I see is a user that is abusive in discord and here and trying to demand things with the worst attitude.
as soon as the moderator picks this up you will be banned from here too.
your goal is to disrupt abuse and spam things.
you are wasting our precocious time.

Dude, where is the evidence that I insulted you in a discord? Your allegations are as ridiculous as promises to make a wallet  Wink

But I have to admit you're a Paint genius Grin
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 08:22:04 AM

discord link expired. can someone post a valid one?

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:09:21 AM

discord link expired. can someone post a valid one?

working just fine

https://discord.gg/mebynhG
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:28:02 AM

Just to be clear we never said that wallet main core will be ready on launch.

Wallet is available via node and metamask myetherwallet.

We dont plan to support mist wallet type.

There is still a bounty if anyone from the community wants to give It a go.
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:43:07 AM

follow the clock counter for main net launch
steklomoy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:54:57 AM

Why did you delete the link to your ingenious wallet drawing? Are you ashamed? Lying is bad!  Smiley

It’s good that Google remembers everything!  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: