Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] ROMCOIN IS COMING - THE ONLY TRUE NATIONAL CRYPTO-CURRENCY OF ROMANIA  (Read 3106 times)
SpiryGolden (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:39:54 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 11:56:46 AM by SpiryGolden

At the end of this month an amazing coin with features that will blow the market will come .

Stay tuned it's based on one great nation "Romania" , i am from there and we started a beautiful project that involves experience from other giants of this industry . I won't give names .  Roll Eyes

The name of coin will be RomCoin - shorting the Romania name . And also the logo includes our best features as a nation . Amazing womans , gold rich mountains , beautiful untouched nature and fertile land !

Romcoin will be UNOFFICIAL TRUE NATIONAL CRYPTO-COIN of ROMANIA . 0% PREMINE . People must learn were the value comes from . Now too make it rain on them .

Why Unofficial ? Simple . Isn't made by the gov . By people for people . Learning them about Crypto World .  Wink You can't do 50% premine and don't expect a huge dump from population . So this will be 0% PREMINE ! Yes you heard it . 0% Not even me , nobody . Everyone will be FAIR . A rare word used in this industry lately .

Stay tuned .  Wink
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:42:45 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510353.0

why?
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:18:18 PM

Because the idea was way before but wasn't posted Smiley Sorry but i believe Romcoin will be much more feasible & fair .

Shocked Why too hate ? We live in an open source world . But this project is backed and baked by long time . Just want posted yet .

These days will we launch the wallets , clients , distribution and much more .  You can check when romcoin.com was registered and when bitleu.org was registered . Smiley  Somebody from the group i has spoken leaked the info and seems they tried to get ahead . The clients are compliating no problem in 1-2 days we will do an [ANN] with all files and info .
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:19:21 PM

Just change it to scam coin much more fitting.(i'm sorry but your country has a stereotype for being scammers)

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:20:59 PM

Just change it to scam coin much more fitting.(i'm sorry but your country has a stereotype for being scammers)

r3wt go home you are drunk Smiley  i launched a coin for you and failed in 4 hours go =)  . Don't be asshole . You want me too leak info here ? Smiley) Don't be mad that you got "hacked" .
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:27:48 PM

what, i ain't drunk. maybe a little Buzzed. speaking of "leaking information", where the hell is the bathroom in this joint?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:33:01 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 08:30:23 PM by SpiryGolden

what, i ain't drunk. maybe a little Buzzed. speaking of "leaking information", where the hell is the bathroom in this joint?

Calm your tities .
extortion

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:35:27 PM

Calm your titties .

Yea calm yo titZ

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:43:30 PM

LOL . Now let's really calm  Huh

Daca sunt si niste romanii pe aici ar fi minunat . Hai sa ne strangem .
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 08:31:45 PM

LOL . Now let's really calm  Huh

I am going to try this when it comes out. What algo?

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:32:33 PM

LOL . Now let's really calm  Huh

I am going to try this when it comes out. What algo?
ASIC Resistent . That's a very clear decision .
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:41:46 AM

Today i think we will be doing the ANN .
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:19:37 AM

Your Romcoin doesn't exist !
There is no Romcoin on http://www.altcoincalendar.info/calendar !

Your Romcoin  is only a .jpg + some text posted here ?

How about these:
algorithm type,
block reward,
other features (KGW, ASIC / multipool resistant)
max coins,
pools,
exchanges
and most important, no launch date ?

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:23:41 AM

since when does a coin need to be on that random site in order "to exist"

come on dude
crocko

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:30:58 AM

since when does a coin need to be on that random site in order "to exist"

come on dude

Since all miners gather information from Altcoincalendar.
Never hear about the term "popularity" ?  Shocked

BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:42:41 AM

I'm a miner but I've never even visited Altcoincalender Cheesy
lumberinvestments

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:56:49 AM

This guy SpiryGolden is angry and he is making fun of our nation in BitLeu (The Coin for Romanians) thread.
He still has time to change his mind

There is a lot of coins like 'polishcoin' or other, none show signs of progress as of now after more than one month..
We will see where BitLeu is in one month. He still has time to realize his mistakes and come join us. No one is hating him even if he thinks the opposite.
No one has leaked the info about his coin, BitLeu is prolly a lot different than RomCoin. How could it be leaked when it has different reward, probably different algo and a whole different idea behind ? (I am not sure what are their plans as I don't know yet the information of his coin, but there is a very little chance it's the same as BitLeu)
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:13:33 AM

Same i never heard of that . But stay tuned . We don't want to create a big DUMP in market . Also we don't want to do illegalities and steal people identity info . Also it MIGHT be without any premine at all . Too be fair in the world of crypto currency as it should be . I don't know who are those guys who are making BitLeu i dint saw any romanian supporting it in my country or any news about it . I am a romanian and Romcoin was a project on paper with other people from crypto coin community since January , but with all this spam of coins that was lately i dint wanted to be another spam coin . But as i can see this thing getting more serious and the danger of my project being stolen it's very high as i already shared the info and project . The 50% premine and CNP (National ID) for distribution was first on my plan but that's total illegal and can create all sort of problems like people taking ID's from old people , poor people , family  and claim the coins , etc. So this month delayed because i have this problem of how i would have the power and finance too keep this coin fair for everyone and not woke up with dumps and instability and in the same time to promote and distribute some between romanian population . So far i got some good pool owners that decided that if i keep it fair they will donate 100% of mining process not just 1 pool . So that's sounds like a great offer .

If anyone got any ideas . We already contacted press news in Romania for some press release soon .

Logo will be remade .

Today compilation will be done .

Thanks for support guys ! 
crocko

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:22:35 AM

Actually these are good news: one less competitor !  Cool

tavirosu

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 10:28:41 AM

Never hear about the term "popularity" ?  Shocked

Same i never heard of that . But stay tuned . We don't want to create a big DUMP in market . Also we don't want to do illegalities and steal people identity info . Also it MIGHT be without any premine at all . Too be fair in the world of crypto currency as it should be . I don't know who are those guys who are making BitLeu i dint saw any romanian supporting it in my country or any news about it . I am a romanian and Romcoin was a project on paper with other people from crypto coin community since January , but with all this spam of coins that was lately i dint wanted to be another spam coin . But as i can see this thing getting more serious and the danger of my project being stolen it's very high as i already shared the info and project . The 50% premine and CNP (National ID) for distribution was first on my plan but that's total illegal and can create all sort of problems like people taking ID's from old people , poor people , family  and claim the coins , etc. So this month delayed because i have this problem of how i would have the power and finance too keep this coin fair for everyone and not woke up with dumps and instability and in the same time to promote and distribute some between romanian population . So far i got some good pool owners that decided that if i keep it fair they will donate 100% of mining process not just 1 pool . So that's sounds like a great offer .

If anyone got any ideas . We already contacted press news in Romania for some press release soon .

Logo will be remade .

Today compilation will be done .

Thanks for support guys !  

Remove the premine and launch it with it's brand. If we, romanians, will be interested then we will adopt it by mining/buying from exchanges. I would rather do that and know there si no premine that can dump then get free coins and have dumps.

From developers for developers: http://www.cryptocoindev.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: