Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINTALK FORUM ADMINS SHOULD HELP BOUNTY HUNTERS.  (Read 351 times)
TheBusstop (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:26:18 AM

It is with a heavy heart that i write this post and seek for Help from the moderators and admin of this mighty platform. the Rock of all things Crypto. you guys should assist hunters please. laborers deserved their pay and what so ever they do with their rewards HAS NOTHING TO do with owners of the Project.

MOST Bounty campaigns and projects here (New ones) has opt for the option to change RULES at the end of campaign. MANY has ALWAYS REDUCE bounty payments at the end of any successful campaign.  we can't talk about the delay and extension  of payments.

MY OPINION: it will be wise if this forum creates a board for feedback from bounty hunters regarding their experience with bounties especially with payments and defaulters should Be dealt with. possibly blocking their ANA Page or something else.

More suggestion is need please. Enough is Enough.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:39:26 AM

It will still demand more of bounty hunter cooperation than the admin intervention. We can demand more interaction and discussion of such projects on this forum than telegram. There are few restriction on this forum announcement thread for projects, then we found it easy to get our token and see moderator intervention because we had most of our discussion here. the red trust tag are meant to control members but we limited the use by running absolutely else where. Telegram had reduced the influence of this forum on most project scam. There could however be some reduction in reward if the team can present there case due to inability to raise enough fund.  

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TheBusstop (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:58:05 AM

It will still demand more of bounty hunter cooperation than the admin intervention. We can demand more interaction and discussion of such projects on this forum than telegram. There are few restriction on this forum announcement thread for projects, then we found it easy to get our token and see moderator intervention because we had most of our discussion here. the red trust tag are meant to control members but we limited the use by running absolutely else where. Telegram had reduced the influence of this forum on most project scam. There could however be some reduction in reward if the team can present there case due to inability to raise enough fund.  

Already, the fourm is for interaction and discussion of new and existing projects. Also an avenue for the new ones to market and showcase the projects. Not to punish marketers.

Acceptable to bounty reduction due to inability to raise fund but it is unacceptable for campaigns to REDUCE FUNDS due to frauds committed by hunters. you role as a manager is to remove the fraudulent participants. this is just one of the problems hunters are facing here.
there are many more to that.

PLEASE WE WANT EVERYONE TO SPEAK UP.   
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 08:26:40 AM

yes I as a bounty hunter are disappointed with the amount of bounty programs offered in the form. sometimes they just ask to promote their product but they don't give us the promised gift. to the moderators please respect such programs for appropriate action.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
DoraNile

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:40:11 AM

Bounty hunters should not depend on btt moderators to fix scam bounty projects, the best way that can be effective is for bounty bunters to come together as one and be on the look out for one another, if any project looks like a scam then bounty hunters should raise a flag and your voices will be heard.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:55:24 AM

In my opinion, it would be good and highly appreciated if moderators of the forum can do something with projects that failed to deliver what they promised to bounty hunters according to agreed and published parameters. However, moderators here are quite limited in power and influence and even if they do something about the ANN thread or even announced here that a certain project can not be trusted, still it will never change the fact that project managers can do whatever they wanted to do. The only hold here is if projects will be making a deposit or escrow that bounty hunters can draw from in case something will go bad...but I highly doubt if project managers will agree on that. Maybe moderators can start banning the accounts of those projects that went rogue and failed to do what they themselves set to give to the bounty hunters. Just a suggestion, anyway.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 09:20:58 AM

Admins don't help victims of scam and don't even take action against well-known scammers so forget about bounty hunters. For that reason DT members are in place to tag such suspicious bounty projects. Changing rules now is a common thing as they even mention it in their disclaimer but requirement for KYC, downloading their wallet are some rules that make the project look suspicious while not paying bounties is something even admins can't help about. They can't force the company to pay and that's totally the hunters loss. That's why always join campaigns that are managed by reputed managers and not XYZ managers who take their hefty fee and then don't care about the participants.

FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:20:05 AM

It is with a heavy heart that i write this post and seek for Help from the moderators and admin of this mighty platform. the Rock of all things Crypto. you guys should assist hunters please. laborers deserved their pay and what so ever they do with their rewards HAS NOTHING TO do with owners of the Project.

MOST Bounty campaigns and projects here (New ones) has opt for the option to change RULES at the end of campaign. MANY has ALWAYS REDUCE bounty payments at the end of any successful campaign.  we can't talk about the delay and extension  of payments.

MY OPINION: it will be wise if this forum creates a board for feedback from bounty hunters regarding their experience with bounties especially with payments and defaulters should Be dealt with. possibly blocking their ANA Page or something else.

If they have written in the rules, that rules can be changed, then you do not have any right to complain.
You are participating voluntarily in bounty campaigns.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:24:14 AM

Report every bounty campaign that changed their rules after the campaign, or raise your flag about that one. Yes, many bounty hunters are suffering because of this new strategies of a scam project, maybe moderators can't really control that but if there's a new rules about bounty campaign then I believe managers will follow that one. In reality the regulation with the bounties is not that strong, its time now to update the rules regarding on this matter.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:27:53 AM

I think we already have a flag for this, this is to warn newbies and investors that there are risk involving in the ICO and besides you can neg the project or invite DT1 to negged those developers, and of course we have a scam section where you can post ICO or projects that you think are scam of course with proofs.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:29:28 AM

Such topics exist.  About scam projects.  At least I know one and often look there.  With the delay of payments and other moments, of course very tired.  But you can only do what we can spoil the reputation of the project.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:36:02 AM

The abuse was highlighted many times already. I even responded in a few similar Threads like this. But i dont understand the sentiment of some bounty hunters they are not supportive with the cause, the worst is they even mocked and criticized the bounty hunter who made the appealing Thread in short they are pondering with the team's rampant abuses and acting like a traitor with its own kind. thats why bounty hunters are being abuse because we are not united as one.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 11:49:22 AM

You know that this is mainly a Bitcoin forum, right? I think that most admins would rather see all these bounty topics disappear than start to cater to bounty hunters.
Bounty hunters are the main cause of spam here on the forum, so why would they even try to help them in the first place?

Also, don't use caps for topic titles, it really doesn't help your cause...

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 12:18:08 PM

Let us not give additional loads to our moderators they have already loaded on so many spams here, in fact, we should all be thankful that the forum is giving us a job for using their platform as a bounty hunters, if you think  a particular project is a scam, you have three options, you can create a flag, give them negative trust and encourage other bounty hunters to do so, and report them on the scam section.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:32:15 PM

So many times some admins have stated that if the bounty participants were joining in the bounty campaign with their own risk. This is a good opinion but that will impossible to happen because the team has full control over the funds. We have a section that called scam accusations and when the developers already accused if they have deceived the bounty participants and you can make a thread about that in scam accusation sections.

Just a simple think about that, do the admins get paid for that?

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:40:07 PM

Why "should" they? when they can all see is spam from hunters like making many accounts to spam a bounty campaig and they dont want to tolerate it because if they do someday this forum will be just full of alts and not real people, if you read topics from the time merit system implemented you will understand why they shouldnt help bounty hunters now.

Aside from that bounty hunters really dont need help if they are not lazy to research about each project they want to join.

TheBusstop (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:01:30 PM

In my opinion, it would be good and highly appreciated if moderators of the forum can do something with projects that failed to deliver what they promised to bounty hunters according to agreed and published parameters. However, moderators here are quite limited in power and influence and even if they do something about the ANN thread or even announced here that a certain project can not be trusted, still it will never change the fact that project managers can do whatever they wanted to do. The only hold here is if projects will be making a deposit or escrow that bounty hunters can draw from in case something will go bad...but I highly doubt if project managers will agree on that. Maybe moderators can start banning the accounts of those projects that went rogue and failed to do what they themselves set to give to the bounty hunters. Just a suggestion, anyway.

NICE AND ACCEPTED.
Will implement this is i am a moderator in this group. there should be an escrow here. before you launch a bounty. deposit to an escrow or escrow provides rules which the BM MUST Adhere to.
TheBusstop (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:04:24 PM

Why "should" they? when they can all see is spam from hunters like making many accounts to spam a bounty campaig and they dont want to tolerate it because if they do someday this forum will be just full of alts and not real people, if you read topics from the time merit system implemented you will understand why they shouldnt help bounty hunters now.

Aside from that bounty hunters really dont need help if they are not lazy to research about each project they want to join.
we are talking about payments not quality projects here. the quality ones are not paying at the end of their campaign. what they do is change rules unnecessarily. this should be looked into for the sake of hunters.
TheBusstop (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:08:13 PM

If they have written in the rules, that rules can be changed, then you do not have any right to complain.
You are participating voluntarily in bounty campaigns.

Not fair at all. why change rules when it come to payment. that is greed and been selfish. the issue the world is suffering from. i wonder why the need for crypto which is a trusted means to fight the selfish centralized world.
TheBusstop (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:14:08 PM

i want to be specific here about the post i made. i am NOT TALKING ABOUT SCAM PROJECTS, rather bounty payments especially for quality and successful projects. the current norms now is that BM reduces payments at the end campaign.  How do we tackle this here.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: