Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Astra Network -The social network for tourism using blockchain technology  (Read 1480 times)
alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:50:19 AM

In general, for such an area it is best to open an office so that a person can come and chat, of course, of course, my opinion
The team has a headquarters, if you need a personal meeting, then I think you could agree on this.
A personal meeting is very good, since not all people prefer communication on the Internet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DjonSnou1

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:04:25 PM

Quite an interesting project, with a large number of partners, which can not but rejoice. Kiss
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:15:28 PM

Quite an interesting project, with a large number of partners, which can not but rejoice. Kiss

Partners should help the project to develop and move it forward among other competitors
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:57:42 PM

In general, for such an area it is best to open an office so that a person can come and chat, of course, of course, my opinion
The team has a headquarters, if you need a personal meeting, then I think you could agree on this.
A personal meeting is very good, since not all people prefer communication on the Internet
Of course, if you are going to invest in a project, then a personal meeting is best.
WDCbaas

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:08:55 PM

Yeah, thank you. The great feature of Astra, which is reward for the reviewer, gives them the motivation to offer the most accurate review. Other users may refer to these reviews to make plans to book travel products / services offered by providers posted on Astra.

Independent and truthful feedback always inspires confidence in users and helps to make the best choice among the proposed alternatives
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:30:25 PM

Tourism and the blockchain is what is new in the field of tourism and in general.
DjonSnou1

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:29:39 PM

Tourism and the blockchain is what is new in the field of tourism and in general.
I partly agree with you, but I can not understand in detail what are the advantages of this blockchain? What will this platform give to the average user?
anglinabrad

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 08:21:49 AM

I partly agree with you, but I can not understand in detail what are the advantages of this blockchain? What will this platform give to the average user?

The platform places public information about the quality of tourism service and this will solve the problem of user trust in the maintenance
DjonSnou1

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:06:15 AM

The platform places public information about the quality of tourism service and this will solve the problem of user trust in the maintenance
Okay, thanks for the quick answer. I want to clarify the details, whether investors give any guarantees?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:11:31 PM

Most likely it will be an opportunity to pay for purchases abroad using cryptocurrency, or tickets.
Kyki

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:03:54 PM

Trust in the service industry? So you want to say that it will be connected somehow with hotels?
Gerasemchu

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:15:36 PM

Most likely it will be an opportunity to pay for purchases abroad using cryptocurrency, or tickets.
The question is whether it will be in demand by ordinary users?
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:47:32 PM

I see that most people ask this question. I also became interested in this.
anglinabrad

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 06:43:55 PM

Okay, thanks for the quick answer. I want to clarify the details, whether investors give any guarantees?

I apologize for the misunderstanding, I am not a representative of the team, I just expressed my opinion on the fact that What will this platform give to the usual user. I see the usefulness of the project for the innovative development of the tourism sector
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:34:17 PM

In general, the market now has a lot of travel agencies in all directions, in general, this method should solve any problem
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:22:07 PM

I apologize for the misunderstanding, I am not a representative of the team, I just expressed my opinion on the fact that What will this platform give to the usual user. I see the usefulness of the project for the innovative development of the tourism sector
Let’s hope that this project can fully satisfy the average tourist in the future.
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:22:33 PM

Trust in the service industry? So you want to say that it will be connected somehow with hotels?
In the future, you can make agreements with hotels, or a mobile application where you choose a hotel, for example, and the country of rest, as an option - good
WDCbaas

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:49:44 AM

In the near future, cryptocurrency will even more infiltrate our daily lives and will become familiar and in this regard, the demand for the service will only grow.
Kyki

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:47:52 AM

In the future, you can make agreements with hotels, or a mobile application where you choose a hotel, for example, and the country of rest, as an option - good
I get it, alright. This option is also interesting for me, and I think not only me. So I'm waiting for when there will be updates on the project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:00:29 PM

In the near future, cryptocurrency will even more infiltrate our daily lives and will become familiar and in this regard, the demand for the service will only grow.
Yes, there is such a scenario. Currently, it is already possible to buy goods for cryptocurrency, which means it will become more affordable in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: