Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join the tidal wave bcmultpool.com  (Read 459 times)
bitcoin carpenter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:49:55 PM

Just in case you guys are wonderring how to get some BC before they hit the moon, there is a multipool that will mine other coins with sgminer then transfer the BC to your wallet.
the pool has gone from 0- 2gh/s in 24 hours, and is causing a tidal wave of buyers into the market, do yourself a favor and check it out.

BC is a PoS coin with 70 million out and a 1%/year inflation rate, MULTIPOOLS CAN ONLY PUMP, NOT DUMP

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:08:35 PM

Just in case you guys are wonderring how to get some BC before they hit the moon, there is a multipool that will mine other coins with sgminer then transfer the BC to your wallet.
the pool has gone from 0- 2gh/s in 24 hours, and is causing a tidal wave of buyers into the market, do yourself a favor and check it out.

BC is a PoS coin with 70 million out and a 1%/year inflation rate, MULTIPOOLS CAN ONLY PUMP, NOT DUMP

This is the most innovative concept I've seen in the altcoin space outside of XCP/NXT/NEM.  Using this concept, I think BC can consume all of the scrypt PoW coins marketcap.  Goodbye LTC.  Goodbye DOGE.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: