Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:02:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday ETH  (Read 1201 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:15:47 PM

It is 30 july 2015 when ETH initially was released. Everyone here might have noticed the amazing work done by ETH team. It is all there efforts that ETH stands the second coin in Crypto coin List.
I wish them a belated birthday, It has really been a great journey for Ethereum all along, although I didn’t start with them but the time I have used their technology for several purposes has really be a wonderful one, and the 4 years they have spent in the market has really been worth it because within that space of 4 years, they have also been able to help other projects develop through their smart contract.

Ethereum has made a lot of people financially successful especially during their last all-time high, many people really made money through their platform too and I am sure we still have majority of people who have invested and also going to make money through them, imagine another 4 years with Ethereum, many great projects will still be born.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 08:07:05 PM

It is really amazing to see how far ethereum has gained prominence in the last four years. Ethereum altcoin has been so popular in the crypto world that it is even the second largest coin after bitcoin. Ethereum has really made so many crypto enthusiasts who couldn't afford trading with bitcoin to have a profitable crypto transaction even though the number of years of its existence is still short. I believe there is still more the future holds for ethereum. We should believe more in ethereum and continue to invest in it because very soon there will a huge bull run in its market price.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:36:10 AM

The team did an extremely great work but people seemed to give the credit to vitalik at the time. But when he left to join Google team and ETH still remains stronger, it appeared people are already in love with the work we'll done.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:04:04 PM

Wow, I missed my favorite altcoin birthday, but I'm quite proud of this ethereum which has been the first altcoin for the past 4 years. And also many projects that develop their tokens with dApp services owned by ethereum. I know this is thanks to the efforts and hard work of the ethereum team and of course they are also proud of what they have developed so far. I hope ethereum will remain in its current position and further develop its services.

I didn't know about ETH in 2015 and haven't joined this forum yet, but I have read several articles about ETH's standing. I am very happy with many users and have achieved success.

I celebrate the 4th anniversary for ETH.

I was here during the release of ETH but the funny thing is me along with a lot of other people called it a scam. It was trading below a dollar for a long time.
Not trusting ETH was one of the largest mistake I've made. Though late, I ended up buying ETH for $33 and sold it just above $100, it was one of my best investment return.

Well that's how it is, they will believe in a coin when the coin goes up many times over, then they regret it. Certainly also like that now, who knows what coins will be the next ETH2, maybe the coin is being accused here now like ETH before, then they regret it again in the future like its past.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:12:07 PM

they have a great team, what has been achieved now proves that ethereum is the second largest altcoin on the cryptoqurrency market, a long enough journey for 4 years from now and producing good results. I hope the next day the team can develop their projects much better for the future,

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:43:26 PM

I'm missing out on information Embarrassed , maybe I can only hope that the development of ethereum in the future will still continue and of course, hoping for an ethereum 2.0 upgrade there will be a very good update so that ethereum might be able to shine a little more

Crypto.Smiles

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:51:16 PM

Happy birthday for ETH and hopefully provide a much better feature. I hope that ethereum 2.0 will provide features, especially in terms of transaction speed. And don't forget to experience significant price growth, at least $ 500.
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:38:35 PM

Happy birthday ethereum, thank you for creating extraordinary innovations in this digital currency, I have enjoyed what you have made. ethereum is the biggest altcoin of altcoin and on the one hand many large companies including ico projects that use this platform.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:57:20 PM

Ethereum has been in the crypto-currency space for four years but has been able to establish itself in terms of market share as a top crypto-currency. Congratulations to ethereum and the tram behind the project
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:20:44 PM

As far as I remember, many did not believe in ETH in 2015. At that time I was not engaged in cryptocurrency, but I am very glad that I am here now and ETH is so good today. I hope that Ethereum is ahead and that the king of altcoins will never leave the market.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:44:34 PM

It is 30 july 2015 when ETH initially was released. Everyone here might have noticed the amazing work done by ETH team. It is all there efforts that ETH stands the second coin in Crypto coin List.
The most interesting part would be, how long the price of ETH could be in the second position, it was created because the bitcoin core rejected Vitalik Buterin's proposal to integrate the token system into bitcoin and from what i remember majority of the scam happened in the shape of tokens created in the ETH platform, but i have made my money with ETH and i have no problem if they are used for legit projects and token creation.
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 01:27:12 PM

I'm so proud eth keeps going, i feel like it's one of the greates alts we have. despite difficult times, eth is capable of performing a big jump.
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:49:36 PM

I have known ETH since 2016, when I had owned more than 1000 ETH and I only sold for 10 USD worth of ETH, lol. I have many difficulties in life. Although I don't know the exact date of Ethereum's birthday, thank you for your notice, happy birthday to ETH. I will always watch this coin. If Bitcoin is the King, I think ETH is the queen.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:32:32 PM

With the creation of ETH, we have to thank you because ETH has worked hard to achieve the top two in crypto, now the price of ETH is very weak but we hope that ETH will work hard again to restore all of this, and I am sure the performance of the ETH team is definitely will be maximized by looking at the past ETH performance.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:52:02 PM

Ethereum is definitely one of the best projects in crypto we have ever seen. The team managed to create not perfect but good enough platform to let everyone use it for their token creation and ETH still dominates this market. Wish the team good luck and more inspiration!

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:40:28 AM

Ethereum is definitely one of the best projects in crypto we have ever seen. The team managed to create not perfect but good enough platform to let everyone use it for their token creation and ETH still dominates this market. Wish the team good luck and more inspiration!
I think this is not the limit of the team and the ETH project as a whole.There are a lot of discoveries, I think that the price of Etherium will be higher than it is now
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 08:02:43 AM

Well, happy birthday. But the question I ask myself is: will Ethereum be as long-lived as bitcoin or will it die sooner?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:44:13 PM

happy birthday to eth, not only it will  survive in the long run but will survive to the bitcoin itself, will have a bright future, is my favorite altcoin...
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:57:12 PM

I didn't know about ETH in 2015 and haven't joined this forum yet, but I have read several articles about ETH's standing. I am very happy with many users and have achieved success.

I celebrate the 4th anniversary for ETH.

I was here during the release of ETH but the funny thing is me along with a lot of other people called it a scam. It was trading below a dollar for a long time.
Not trusting ETH was one of the largest mistake I've made. Though late, I ended up buying ETH for $33 and sold it just above $100, it was one of my best investment return.

I understand, some times that is how its we have to learn from what has just happened to you. Happy birthday to ethereum, I so much love your team keep doing good and watts great greatly
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:26:31 PM

It's been 4 years since the birth of ethereum and accompanied Bitcoin as the crypto favorite of most people. I think a lot of things have been passed by ethereum. There are some who berate, there are some who praise the success of Ethereum. But Ethereum 4th's birthday proves that Ethereum is able to survive as the number two coin of the thousands of coins present.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: